Chapter 1
4.1k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of screaming and swearing began to reverberate through the room Benny was in.

[The fusion of the host's soul with the new body was successful]

[Initial stage was complete! Welcome to Yumat, host!]

The same notification screens began to appear before Benny's eyes. He was completely lost, the situation he found himself in was too absurd to think calmly.

"Yumat? Where in the world is this place? Where am I? Has someone kidnapped me? No, my family doesn't have the money to pay a ransom sum. Will.... pornography finally cosumed my sanity?"

His head was about to explode with everything that was happening. It was too much to take in all at once.

It was hard to believe what was real, maybe he had fallen asleep and was dreaming. It was a hypothesis, but Benny quickly dismissed it. Not only had the scenery around him changed, but everything seemed very real. The bed was soft, a little more comfortable than his old one. His room was not made of brick, but of wood, including the floor.

The lighting was candle-based, and there was a sweet smell of incense in the air. The sensations of smells were very real. Benny could also distinguish some things by touch.

Her voice had changed completely, its rather coarse tone replaced by a pleasant, delicate voice. His body was without his clothes. Her muscles were gone, leaving only a very soft white skin.

His tiny little toothpick was replaced by a clitoris and a pussy... his breasts... he had two big melons now!!!!

How could anyone be able to think calmly and accept that kind of situation as if it were nothing? At least Benny was not that kind of person!

"Give me back...give me back my old life!!! I never asked to have two fucking melons and a pussy!!!"

"If you are going to give me something, at least give me an 8 inch cock!!!!"

Benny continued screaming hysterically, maybe the existence that put him in this situation could change things.

[The host can no longer return to his original world. The fusion of soul and body can no longer be undone]

[The host can get a penis upgrade at the system store, but the current balance is insufficient]

As if responding to his cries, new notifications began to appear before his eyes. The first one left Benny completely disappointed, he now knew that he could no longer return to his old world, he could no longer see his family and friends.

Now all that was left was to live trapped in this female body. His life now seemed like an ordinary romance novel plot, full of clichés and such nonsense. At least he knew he could acquire a penis, a real one!

"If this is just like those novels... status?" Benny felt like a complete idiot to speak that word, but his heart kept racing.

STATUS

--------

Name: Benny Mont

Race: Half-human, Half-Succubus

Gender: Female (changeable)

Primary Class: Prostitute 

Rank: F [level: 0]

Secondary class: Witch 

Rank: F [level:0]

Status: Fertile

--------

[Attributes]

Strength: 2

Stamina: 1

Mana: 5

Intelligence: 4

Wisdom: 4

Charisma: 16

Charm: 24

--------

Abilities:

Perfume: Your body is able to release a small amount of Succubus essence, making people nearby feel more attracted to you.

Pregnancy Control: Your body is able to prevent any chance of unwanted pregnancy.

_______________

Advantages:

[Sperm Deposition] - Your body will feel a surge of extra pleasure when sperm is inserted inside your body.

[Submissive] - Receives pleasure when obeying orders from stronger people

[Dominant] - You get pleasure from giving orders to weaker people.

_______________

Lust Counter

Points: 0 (points can be used to buy items in the store)

_______________

Store

[Tap here]

_______________

Benny looked at the status screen with his eyes wide open. He couldn't believe that a screen just like the one in video games and novels appeared in front of him. Besides, it was his statuses.

But he wasn't stumped for long. Soon a scowl took over his face.

"Why am I half-succubus and half-human? I am a prostitute!!!? When did I wish to be a prostitute? Couldn't I just be a witch???"

Benny was outraged at his status. It wasn't bad enough that he was a woman now and a whore on top of that. So now he must suck the fucking hard cock!!!?

And since when is being a cum dump an advantage? He never liked playing with cum. Maybe he got turned on when actresses were covered in cum in orgy videos, but this and that are completely different.

It seems he was thrown into this world to be fucked in a literal way.

"Submissive and dominant? How can someone be both at the same time? Am I going to enjoy being pushed down while someone steps on my head and hurls insults at me?"

Benny was about to spout off another large amount of insults when the door to his room was abruptly opened. Two women entered without the slightest ceremony.

'Aren't these women eating me with their eyes?' 

Intuitively, Benny began to cover his privates. 

36