Behold the jinx
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

""Ah!!"

One could feel the pain this god had felt with the bell smashing down his head. Even the other gods had felt his pain and simply sympathized with this poor one!

But no one dared returning back for him, All indeed ran for their safety! 

"What a mess is this?! Is that truly an ascension?! Isn't this the enemy's invasion?!" 

There were five gods in blue outfits who stood in the clouds afar staring as this golden light tarnish everything beneath them!

"I fear it's an ascension indeed! But this ascension doesn't seem like a normal one. Based on the mess it carries, I fear it's the ascension of either a senior god or an unfavorable one!"

"Indeed! For the last time the heavens had seen such an ascension was 100 years ago! That messy ascension which had almost emptied the Sea of forgetting!"

"Yes! I remember! But who was It that had ascended on that day?!"

"Isn't it the Second Prince?"

"Ah! Yes it's him! That unfortunate Prince! That jinx!"

"True indeed! That prince who leaves everyone cursing behind him? Heavens forbid! But I doubt he's the one ascending today"

"Why so?"

"Last time his father the Heavenly emperor had banished him to no return until 1000 year's ago! So heavens are merciful that we won't be seeing him anytime soon! we can at least have peace for long now!"

As these gods discussed about the unfortunate Prince who as brought about similar chaotic ascension 100 years ago, The light which was pulling down the heavens properly had struck before them.

They had their feet ready to run, but suddenly this light had crashed before them.

It's crash had brought about a little explosion around, but these gods were able to shield it off effortlessly.

For the fact that this mysterious ascension had landed before them, it was obvious that they were curious to know who it was!

These gossiping Immortals had paused while curiously staring at the smokey scene before them.. They waited for the smokes to clear up so they could see the face of this being!

"....."

But at the sight of whom these gods saw.. Their jaws almost dropped in shock as they stared at the young man standing before them.

This young man before them looked like an angel..A delicately gentle young man whose smile could illuminate the sky with it's bright rays!

"prince Lux?!"

They were shocked.

The Second Prince smiled "Greetings dear Elders, Long time no see"

The elders gulped as they stared at the prince. Panic had come over these elders as their feet began trembling!

Their situation was like facing one's nightmare!

Yes! this innocent and naive looking young man before them was their nightmare!

He was literally the nightmare of everyone in the heavens! At the mention of his name one would tremble in shock and despite!

Not because he was a fearsome powerful beast! No! But because this gentle looking young man was a jinx!

A jinx who seemed to brought harm to everyone. Literally everyone!!

"Crown prince Lux? How...did you finally ascend again??" One of the elders had questioned.

No one believed he'd be coming back to the Heavens so soon!

"Oh Yes! heavens be merciful and I was able to ascended yet again! I might have truly been blessed this time! Well as much as I'd love to sit back and play with you, but I have somewhere to go"

Prince Lux smiled..His face was literally smiling! Bright and captivating!.

Who wouldn't go soft on this gentle looking being! But no! Everyone already Knew him! His true identity wasn't favorable at all!

"I have to go and meet my dear father first!" He said as he took off, running through the delicate clouds.

His legs stumping on them while they released little puffy sounds and cloudy dusts 

The elders slowly turned to look at him as he approached the Imperial palace where they were coming from after meeting the Heavenly Emperor.

"Oh dear... I hope he gets banished as soon as possible! I can't stand seeing him! He's... he's a nightmare!"

The god who spoke was almost in tears. He was literally bittered.

"Exactly.." Another Added. "I can't bear him one second!"

As the second added, The cloud beneath him and crashed open and woosh! He fell down from there.

"Ahh!!"

"Oh dear!"

The rest had peeped through into the opening to see him disappear into the clouds

" I wonder where he landed"

"It leads to the inhabitant of the Mystical seven headed beast...So I guess he..."

"Ahh!! help!!"

Before the god could finish his sentence, they heard a loud cry from beneath! It was from the god who had fallen in.

"Oh jeez...The beast has met him..." another added.

"Truly I say to you...stay Away from The prince Lux, He's a jinx indeed!"

***

Prince Lux strolled into the Imperial palace of the Heavens which was the abode of The Royals. Like the Heavenly emperor, empress and princes like himself.

The golden Aesthetics of the Palace was pleasing. With everything literally made out of gold, It was easy to note how grand and sacred this environment is.

As Lux passed through the paths heading to the Heavenly emperor's grand hall, No one bothered stopping him.

The guards at the gates had instantly ran off to hide at the sight of him.

No one wanted to get close to him. And at the sight of him, they quickly would seek a spot to hide.

There was a rumour now in the three worlds, that If anyone got close to the Second prince of the Heavens, Lux..His or her life would be ruined for Good!

No one wanted that!

Prince Lux on the other hand didn't bother about it, He walked pass them and headed straight into the hall.

"Greetings your highness and also dear royal father!" 

He was finally standing before the Heavenly emperor as he gave a deep bow " I'm finally back after contemplating on my faults!"

0