Making Snowmen with Idiots!
41 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ash and Allie looked at the destruction all around them. The world was in chaos after Mana came into being. They say raiders are on the streets stealing. They also saw people being killed by roaming monsters like wolves and goblins. Sirens were heard all around and fires were everywhere. It was hell on earth right now. Ash and Allie looked at the situation with no surprise on their faces at the situation. The duo realized that this would happen once something big like this happened.

"So Allie I was thinking we should head to our apartment and get our things. Then we should look for a place that has a generator. This is because most of the power will be out unless they have a generator connected somewhere."

Allie nodded and looked at the situation in front of them. They saw a lady being dragged away by a few men. While making sure she had her weapon, she ignored them and made sure she had it. She then thought about a few places that have a backup generator and could be a suitable place to make camp. Then she remembered an old mansion near their apartment that belonged to an old couple that passed away recently. The house had an impressive gate that was securely locked. The duo used to visit all the time and the couple even gave them the keys to the house and the deed before they passed away. Apparently, their grandkids hated them and never spent time with them so they thought of us as their own.

"Ash why don't we go to that old couple's house we always used to visit? They have a backup generator and also a giant fence and a gate that is very advanced with locks."

Ash nodded and smiled at her with his normal goofy expression. He then looked back at the school. He remembered all the people they killed. So many memories in this school as well. They met all their classmates in this school and all the teachers. We learned so many lessons here and were going to learn so many more in the future. He realized what he had to do. He took out his weapon and sent waves of embers through the halls.

The embers in the hall started to catch all the bodies on fire. The fires spread slowly throughout the school as they continued to burn. The school was slowly set on fire with all the dead bodies inside.

If there were any survivors that tried to hide by not getting any points, they would burn alive. The duo stepped away from the school and watched it burn. They heard a scream from inside the school. There seemed to be a scream from a man, which sounded much like the school principal.

"Oh, I forgot the principal was still in there. Well, that's lucky. He probably saw us kill everyone in school but decided to hide. Well, Allie let's head to the apartment and then head to the house."

The duo that caused death and chaos started walking on the sidewalk on the way to their apartment. They walked along the road to where there were destroyed cars and fires. Ash skipped and jumped around on their journey. They looked at all the chaos around them with a smile on their faces. Allie was mostly paying attention to Ash being a loveable idiot. She looked at him with a smile on her face.

The duo continued to walk to their destination. Surprisingly nothing attacked or bothered them for half of their walk. They saw a lot of raiders and monsters killing each other. There were even some trying to play hero and save people from others. Ash and Allie scoffed at those types of people. Heroes to them are just liars that lie to themselves. It is inevitable that a hero will be used and die in a world such as this. They used to read books about heroes struggling and worrying about others. Why would you worry about people you don't care about? They only need each other to survive in this unstructured world they live in.

While they were thinking about this. A group of men in masks armed with bats with nails in them and knives confronted them. They started to laugh and chuckle like mad men. Their masks were mostly animal masks while the one in the middle wore a blank white mask. The man in the white mask slowly walked over to them. He snapped his fingers and water started to swirl around them, creating a dome of water to keep them trapped.

"Well, what do we have here? The girl would be nice to sell off to someone after we get a taste of her. As for the boy well we can sell him to some woman who will want a servant or slave. Sorry, you two but you are coming with us unless you wish to die."

Ash and Allie looked at the group of men and started laughing. The men gazed at them confused. Ash was wheezing and dying of laughter. He looked at the group like they were a bunch of kids. Allie took out her weapon and the water dome started to slowly but surely freeze and crack as it turned slowly to ice due to the drop in temperature. Around her body snowflakes started to appear. She fanned them at the men in front of her, causing them to be trapped in piles of snow.

"You guys are funny. You thought you could take me and Ash in a fight. That has to be the stupidest thing we have heard today. Now should we kill you or just leave you alone to slowly die?"

While Allie dealt with the idiots under the snow. Ash laughed at the situation of the men in front of him. They looked like they were snowmen. Allie took it easy on them since the snow was not covering their faces. However, Allie's snow magic is special in nature as it can decrease the temperature but she has to focus on that aspect. He looked at the ice dome and started to use his embers to melt their way out of the dome.

"Allie we should just leave these idiots here and let them die from the cold or some monster in the area. After all, they can't move for a long time. You guys better be happy about this because we would have used your limbs for monster bait."

Allie nodded and walked out of the dome holding Ash's hand. She looked at the men one last time before taking her weapon and making the ice dome cave in on itself. Ash looked at what she was doing and smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She was always so adorable when she was mad or annoyed at something. They continued on their way to the apartment. While they walked away a figure was on top of the building looking down on them. Their figure resembled that of a woman dressed in black.

"Well, I guess my cute baby Ash is still the same. I hope that bitch takes care of my little brother. I can't wait for us to meet again."

She looked at the pile of ice and snow. Then a portal appeared to suck it all in from underneath. Then the woman opened a portal in front of her and walked through. While looking back at the duo one last time with a smile on her face.

2