Preface
50 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          This is a work of fiction, and though it takes inspiration from the Holy Bible as well as certain aspects of Judeo-Christian culture, it should be treated as such. I came up with the idea for this story after spending some time reading on Scribble Hub and realizing just how many stories there were that described the divine or divine entities in seemingly elementary terms. And, while I understand that they were written primarily for entertainment purposes, such descriptions tend to draw me out of a story as I think about the broader implications of the divine being as callous, ignorant, or just plain dumb as they are described in these other works of fiction. As such, I have decided to write a little on certain events found within the Bible. What I write here should not be absolutely taken as being an accurate understanding of the events detailed, nor should they be taken as perfectly aligning with my own views on the events detailed. I intend to write the stories in chronological order (or as close to chronological order as I reasonably can manage with the resources available to me).

          If you see that I am approaching an area of scripture that you are familiar with, I encourage you to include details you would like to see included or expounded on. I hope you all enjoy my writing, but please be kind as it is my first time writing anything over five pages long that isn’t notes or a research paper.

0