Prologue
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“In the beginning, God…”
Genesis 1:1

 

               There have never been any before Him, and there will never be any after Him. He alone is self-existent. He alone dwells above all that is and all that is not. He alone has the power to define or redefine principles, yet He is perfectly consistent. He alone has the power to absolutely create or absolutely destroy. He is God, and He has decided to create. And so is His Word.

               In His intent, He has seen all possible and impossible futures and has decided to slay an innocent lamb to save those who will otherwise, be beyond salvation. The lamb was, is, and will be borne of Spirit and will be borne of Blood. The lamb will be mighty, yet meek, great, yet lowly, a king above every king, yet a servant of all. The sacrifice of this lamb will save many, yet there is cause for weeping for many will reject the lamb. Even still, the lamb will perish and will rise once more to not only save but to seek those to save, those who remain lost. And so is His Word.

               He sees the rebellions. Such is a result of the free will He will grant His sentient creations. Though, He also sees the Love His creations can hold toward one another, toward His non-sentient creations, and toward Himself. As such, free will is deemed appropriate for granting. True Love, given freely, will be greater than any suffering. The creations will not understand fully. After all, none, short of God, can or will understand anything fully. However, they can experience, and they can grasp the smallest portion of True Love, and it will be enough. And so is His Word.

               As He loves His creations, He desires for there to be a place in which they may dwell with Him. He will make two places, one in which will primarily dwell the angels and spirits and spirits of those passed and deemed worthy, and one in which will primarily dwell all men and the lowly beasts. The first place will be one of greatness, where one will constantly feel the presence of Him. The second place will be one of meekness, where the presence of Him may not constantly be felt but will be loved all the more by those who feel it. These places will be joined together by a garden. The garden will unite the first and second places, will unite the spiritual and the physical, and while He sees that the garden is cut off by the deception, He sees also that the garden will continue to serve a purpose for some time after its being cut off. As such, the garden is a worthy creation. The first place will be called “Heaven” by many, the second place will be called “Earth” by many, and the garden will be called “Eden”. And so is His Word.

               He will bind all created things so they do not destroy themselves in their own freedom. He will bind them by Metalogical Laws, Logical Laws, Laws of Possibility, Spiritual Laws, Natural Laws, and Time. These laws will be bound together and bound around all created things such that none may escape their grasp lest He approves of the escape. If they are to possess freedom, they must not be capable of eliminating their own existence. And so is His Word.

               And so is the creation of the beginning. And so is His Word.

0