Chapter 2 – Increasing The Game’s Difficulty
597 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't get too hasty bitch. His cock is mine to taste first." Saying this, Stacy motioned her head closer to Jake’s crotch. She ran her tongue up and down the length of his cock, tasting the salty sweetness. She then took her time sucking the head of his cock. She continued to run her tongue along the veins and arteries inside his shaft. Finally, she opened her mouth and slid her lips along the length of his cock.

Laura saw this and said, "You don't need to be so greedy for his dick Stacy. Jake is ours to do with as we please for the rest of the night." With that, she leaned forward and wrapped her fingers around his stiff shaft. Then she began stroking it slowly.

"Hey, let me have some dick too." Amber cried out, moving to a position where she could better gain access to Jake's hot rod of a dick. She took hold of Jake's right hand and guided it towards her pussy. The moment his fingers touched her clit, she shook her head back and forth. Amber put his fingers into her pussy and grabbed onto his wrist. She was determined to teach the young man a thing or two about pleasure.

Jake placed his left hand on Laura's breast while he had his fingers buried deep inside Amber's juicy cunt. He was dining on three ladies simultaneously or rather, they were dining on him.

After giving Jake a world-class blowjob, Stacy moved away from him. She got up from the bed, walked over to the closet and started rummaging through her clothes. This made Jake think that she was getting ready to leave; however, a short while later Stacy returned to the bed with her special lubricant.

"We are now going to play a little game called, Fuck My Ass. Each of my roommates will be participating. You must fuck me in the ass and cum inside me jake. I'll be the last one to enjoy your cum. In order to win this game, you must make sure that all of us orgasm before you do. That way you will be declared the winner. Is everyone okay with this?"

Amber, Laura and Jake all nodded their heads 'yes!'

With that, Stacy turned around, bent over and stuck her butt out at them. She started to wiggle her ass cheeks in the air while she looked back at them.

"I want you to use plenty of lubricant and then shove your hard dick up my asshole. Is that understood?"

"Say no more, my lady." Jake reached out his hands and brought Stacy's ass closer to his face. He sunk his head between her round ass cheeks and began to lick her asshole while fingering her tight pussy.

Amber was standing next to the bed with her legs spread apart. She was ready to take Jake's cock into her mouth. As for Laura, she was by the side, rubbing Stacy's breasts while holding the lubricant in her vacant hand.

Stacy was moaning loudly while Jake was licking her anus. "Yes, yes, yes. You're such a good boy! I love it when you tongue my asshole baby!"

Then Jake moved his head further down between her ass cheeks and began to lick the insides of her pussy. He could feel Stacy's juices flowing out of her vagina, dripping into his mouth. She tasted delicious and he wanted more of it.

"That feels great. Keep going, baby! Just keep eating my pussy." Stacy's body began to shake, and she felt her orgasm approaching. "Oh god! Here it comes!" She climaxed then yelled, "Fuck my ass now Jake. I want you to fuck my ass!"

Without delaying any further, Jake positioned his hard rocking dick at the entrance of Stacy's anus. He rested it there briefly, allowing Laura to pour the lubricant before he pushed himself inside.

Amber was busy pleasuring Stacy's breasts with her mouth while she rubbed the slippery gel onto her own pussy. She then helped Stacy to sit up straight.

"Let me help you, honey. Lie back." Amber knelt on the bed and spread Stacy's knees apart. She then lube up her fingers with the lubricant; scooped up some of her sweet nectar from Stacy's pussy; and applied it to her asshole.

"Give me a boost babe. Put a finger in my ass and push it in." Stacy was already lubricated enough to easily accommodate Jake's large dick. Her asshole had been stretched by previous cocks and she was well prepared to receive another. Amber inserted a second finger into Stacy's ass. It wasn't long before she had three digits lodged inside her rectum. Stacy was moaning from the intense pleasure being experienced by her anal cavity.

"Now I'm ready, honey. Fuck my ass."

"Are you sure Stacy? I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"Don't worry honey. I've taken bigger penis than this."

Jake didn't know if Stacy was telling the truth or not. However, he was willing to go ahead and fuck her ass regardless. Amber pulled her fingers out of Stacy's ass and quickly covered her fingers with the lubricant. Then she began massaging the slick stuff onto Jake's erection.

Stacy looked at Jake with lust in her eyes. "Please hurry lover, I can hardly wait anymore."

"Here it comes girl." Jake positioned her butt properly once again. He slid his dick deep into her asshole. Stacy gasped from the pain.

"It hurts Jake!"

He withdrew his cock from her ass. "Sorry, Stacy. I didn't realize your ass was still tender."

"That's alright Jake. I forgive you. Just do it better this time."

Jake did just that. He began to pound her asshole with a steady rhythm.

"Ooohhh! Yes, that's it. Hit that clit with your hard-swinging balls some more!" Stacy yelled in ecstasy as she grabbed the sheets of the bed and held them tight.

Amber kept up the finger assault on Stacy's pussy while she was eating out Laura's honey jar simultaneously. 

Stacy was moaning louder than ever. At this point, Jake decided to increase his tempo. He slammed his entire body into Stacy's ass. The sounds which were produced from their flesh colliding were deafening.

"Ohhhhhh! I'm cumming! Ohhhh! Cummingggg!" Stacy screamed aloud.

Amber was trying her best to focus on eating out Laura's pussy but she couldn't stop thinking about the massive dick that was pounding her roommate's asshole. All she could hear was the slapping sound of skin against skin. She knew that her pussy would soon be filled with Jake's hot seed.

Stacy was feeling Jake's cock swell within her ass. His body continued to slam into her rapidly. Suddenly, Jake's body jerked forward. Stacy heard him shout, "I'm cumminggg!"

His milky orgasm was now rushing through Stacy's body like an earthquake. Her muscles tensed up as her pussy juices squirted out of her vagina.

Laura was doing her best to enjoy sucking on Stacy's nipples but she couldn't pay attention to what Jake was doing to her pussy. She was too focused on the pleasure being experienced by her friend. She wanted to help Stacy in whatever way possible. So, she took her tongue off of Stacy's nipple and used it to reach Stacy's pussy.

As Jake pumped his semen into Stacy's ass, Laura was able to taste his sperm for the first time. It tasted salty and slimy and her body responded instantly. She began to suck on Stacy's pussy while Jake continued to ejaculate inside her.

When Jake stopped cumming, he rolled over beside Stacy. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Then she said, "Thank you so much, darling. This has been the best experience of my college life."

Stacy was extremely satisfied because she had swallowed every drop of Jake's warm fluid. She also enjoyed the fact that she hadn't lost out to the others during this competition. She wasn't sure who won yet but she was in the lead for now.

2