Chapter 3 – The Roommate Saga Continues
456 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now that you've had your fill of his dick, it is my turn." Amber was slightly jealous of her roommate Stacy, the core cause of this being the fact that she was the one who brought Jake over and she had yet to taste his nice throbbing cock inside her wet cunt.

"I haven't had my fill either." Added Laura. She was also desperate to have her pussy pummelled into submission by Jake’s banging hammer.

Stacy licked her fingers and responded, "Ladies I understand how you feel, but I just couldn't help myself. His dick was too sweet not to devour it all."

"Is that your greedy excuse? Move over, I'm coming through." Amber pushed Stacy aside and settled herself beside Jake on the bed. Seeing this, Laura also rushed her way over.

"Ladies please, there's no need to be in such a hurry. Just look at my soldier boy." Jake gestured to the flaccid elephant trunk between his legs. "He's fast asleep right now. He's going to need at least fifteen minutes before it can venture on the battlefield again."

"Screw that shit! I want my proper fix right now!" Amber demanded her pussy to be ravished. She was so thirsty that she grabbed up his flaccid penis and began stuffing it into her wet cunt as if it was a rolled-up tube.

Looking on, Stacy said, "Girl can't you see that his dick is too soft. That can't do much to please your vagina."

"I'll help you get it hard." Saying this, Laura dashed herself between Jake's crotch, her mouth was quick to latch onto his manliness and began working it into an erect state.

"Wow! Ladies, ladies... take it easy. I'm not going nowhere." Jake was surprised by how roughly the two ladies were handling his dick. They were spitting on it until it became submerged in sticky saliva.

While all this was happening, Stacy told Jake to lay back on the bed. She pushed him down then climbed on top of him with her dripping snatch positioned over his face. Her pussy was still greedy for his touch, therefore, she sat in his face, allowing her burning orifice to decorate his tongue.

Amber was now sitting on Jake's belly and spreading her legs apart. She placed her hands on his chest to brace herself and slowly lowered her pelvis towards his stiff member. Once she felt that Jake's cock was entering her, she began to move up and down on his shaft.

This was exactly what Amber needed. She was getting bored with only fucking her own pussy. She wanted to experience the powerful sensation of another dick filling her up.

Amber was aware that Laura was watching her pussy being stuffed by Jake's cock. As Laura watched, Amber smiled knowing that she was giving her roommate sexual satisfaction.

"You're enjoying yourself aren't you?" Stacy asked her.

Amber replied, "Of course I am. This is the best feeling in the world."

Amber continued riding Jake's pole. Each thrust made her pussy tingle with excitement. She wished that Jake would fuck her harder and faster. Unfortunately, he was taking his time to rejuvenate his loss of stamina.

Laura spanked Amber's ass cheeks as they bounced up and down Jake’s thick meat and uttered, "Hurry and ride him faster, Amber so I can get my turn soon."

"Girl relax. I'm going to savour this good dick." Remarked Amber, "I'm not going to let go of this bad boy anytime soon."

Laura was lying on her side, watching Jake eat out her roommate's pussy. After a few minutes, Jake withdrew his face from between Stacy's thighs.

Stacy turned around, "Why did you stop?"

"Because I'm tired. I don't think I have the energy to keep going."

Stacy was disappointed by this news. She didn't want to lose any points; however, she understood Jake's predicament.

Laura was patiently waiting for her turn to ride Jake. She could already imagine the size of his big cock as it was prodding at the entrance of her pussy.

"Don't worry lover, we will definitely finish this thing off," Laura assured Jake.

After Amber eased off of Jake's cock to let her pussy cool down, Laura decided to use her mouth to stimulate Jake's cock. She began licking the underside of his shaft. When she got to the head, she began sucking on it.

The head of Jake's dick was so sensitive that it was almost painful when Laura sucked on it. However, Laura was determined to make it feel good. She continued sucking on his pole, trying to ease the pain.

Laura sucked on Jake's dick for a few more minutes until finally, she ran out of saliva. She crawled up next to Jake and lay on top of him. She then guided his cock towards her pussy.

"Come on baby! Fuck me! Don't let me down now. I've been waiting patiently to feel this dick in me!"

"Ok, I don't know if I can manage it but I will do my best." Jake's dick was running low on stamina, yet he knew he couldn't disappoint Laura.

"Relax my love. Just give it your best shot and we'll see how well we do together." Laura closed her eyes and waited for the invasion of her steamy palace.

Her pussy was wetter than ever. The texture was smooth like honey and it was ready to receive Jake's dick.

"Here it comes." As Jake moved his hips forward, his cock slid into Laura's wet hole. Immediately, they both began experiencing a pleasurable sensation. Their bodies were mashing against each other while their muscles tightened and relaxed.

It was so tight that Jake was afraid that he might hurt her. He thought that Laura may have been too small and that his dick would rip her pussy apart. But luckily for him, she was just fine. Although Laura's pussy was extremely tight, the wetness she had compensated for the lack of accommodation.

As Jake was moving his hips backwards, Laura was moving her hips forward. They continued to grind against each other, causing them to moan softly. Every time Jake's dick would rub against the inside of Laura's vagina, she would become increasingly excited.

The pleasure was mounting within her. She was sure that it wouldn't be long before she came. All right, here goes the steamy part!

Stacy's pussy was soaking wet from the previous activities that she'd done. It wasn't hard to find Jake's cock because it stuck straight out from Laura's pussy. Stacy reached her hand out and grabbed hold of it. She stroked it up and down, allowing it to slide through her fingers which were laced with a mixture of Amber and Laura's pussy juices along with their saliva.

Stacy was breathing heavily and looking to Laura for approval. All she received in return was a nod. Now, Stacy began to ride Jake's dick like a wild woman. She was bouncing up and down on his cock in an attempt to squeeze out every last drop of cum from his faucet.

She was moaning loudly as Jake's dick was ramming against her greedy clit with every upward movement. The friction from the penetration caused her breasts to jiggle and shake.

Just then, Jake looked over at Laura who was staring at him intently. She beckoned him over to her. Amber was busy pleasuring herself while Jake was making his way to her.

 When Jake arrived on the scene, Laura pulled him close to her and kissed him passionately. Her lips were pressing hard against his while her tongue danced with his.

 Both of them were eager to get started on the game. Their lustful kisses weren't enough. They both wanted to make out like teenagers. Laura broke the kiss and whispered something into Jake's ear.

 He nodded in response. Then Jake turned around and sat down on the bed again. Laura quickly followed suit. Both of them were laying down with their faces inches away from each other.

 Laura began to massage Jake's muscular shoulders. She then moved down to his neck area. She was massaging his throat with her hands.

 Meanwhile, Stacy and Amber were wondering what was happening. Stacy was still horny and wanted to get back to fucking Jake; however, she knew that she had more than enough of him. Therefore, she decided to satisfy herself with her fingers.

 Stacy lay on her stomach and spread her legs apart. She was rubbing her pussy vigorously while she eyed Laura and Jake.

 She wanted Jake to watch her getting herself off. She wanted him to see how much she enjoyed being fucked by him.

 As Stacy fingered her dripping pussy, Amber approached her. She climbed onto the bed on top of Stacy's belly.

 Amber took Stacy's nipples between her teeth and began biting them. Stacy moaned in delight. Amber then rubbed Stacy's pussy, reducing the swollenness that plagued her underneath.

 Laura sat up in bed and began to stroke Jake's dick again. She licked the tip of his dick, making sure that he was properly lubricated. She then applied some of her saliva to his cock and began jerking it slowly. She was determined to make him cum until he had nothing left in his tank before the end of the game.

 While she was giving him a handjob, Jake moved his head closer to Laura's face. He proceeded to lick her ears and nibble on her neck. This made Laura even hotter, which caused her to increase the jerking of his dick.

"Oh shit, that's hot!" Hollered Jake. He was beginning to feel the build-up of his testicular sack increasing with seminal fluids. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out far. For certain, this would be the last of his dick when he ejaculated because he didn't have much fuel left in the tank. He had been dining on these three women's pussy for almost an hour, thus he needed to get himself off as soon as possible.

 "Fuck Jake! I can feel your dick getting stiffer between my fingers. Are you going to cum?" Laura asked while stroking him faster. The sweetness of her caresses caused him to scream:

"Oh, yeah! I'm about to cum!"

Hearing his outburst, both Amber and Stacy joined Laura in jerking Jake's cock. To make his climax more expeditious, the ladies slathered his dick with more saliva, moreover, began taking turns sucking him off. They were putting on a show, one that was intense as hell!

 In the meantime, Jake's balls were boiling with semen. When the first drops of sperm emerged from his piss tube, the ladies sucked harder and deeper. Soon, they were slurping up his white seed as fast as it came out.

 As Jake's orgasm subsided, Jake slumped down on the bed. Laura crawled over to him, kissing him lovingly. His dick was no longer erect. Instead, it had softened considerably. Amber and Stacy also settled abreast of him on the bed with their bodies glistening with elation.

Amber shared, "Wow that was an amazing sexual experience! I think it's time we all got some sleep."

 As she said this, Jake rolled over on his side. Meanwhile, the girls did likewise. They snuggled together, their arms wrapped around each other. It was nice and warm, yet something was missing.

 Finally, Stacy spoke up, "Can't we do it one more time? Just once more?"

 "I don't know. I was enjoying myself, but now I need to catch up on my beauty rest. If you want me to fuck you again, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow morning," replied Jake.

 Stacy looked at Laura and Amber, hoping that they would join in her request, but neither of them was interested. They had enough dick for one night. Besides, Jake's shrunken dick couldn't handle any more pussy pressure, hence they all went to sleep.

 

 

1