Chapter 4 – Second Person Sex
370 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first thing you notice when you see Carry is her eyes; they are a bright blue that stands out among the rest of her features. She has long, dark hair that she keeps in a ponytail and wears it down over her shoulders. Her skin is smooth with a pinkish tone to it; her mouth is full and sensual as she smiles at you with her bright, white teeth.

Carry is wearing a short black dress that shows off her curves. Her nipples are hard from the cool air in the room and as she turns to face you, her dress rides up revealing her sexy ass. She has a thin waist that tapers into her long, beautiful legs and when she walks across the room, her hips sway gracefully in rhythm with her stride.

As she approaches you, her hands move to your lower back to pull you closer for a kiss. Her lips are soft on yours and she moans softly as you press her against the wall. She wraps her arms around you, pulling you even tighter while pressing herself harder onto your body.

Her tongue pushes its way between your lips to meet yours in a deep, passionate kiss. You can feel her swollen breasts pushing against your chest as they rub together. Her hands slide down over your butt cheeks and squeeze them firmly before moving up under your shirt to caress your bare skin. Your dick is rock hard by now and Carry reaches behind you to unzip your pants before slipping her hand inside to find it.

She takes hold of your cock in her right hand and begins stroking it slowly. Her fingers move up and down your shaft while her thumb moves over the head to tease your sensitive skin. Carry pulls away from your mouth briefly to moan loudly when she feels your throbbing member sliding along her slick tongue. The sound of her moaning sends shivers through your entire body.

Carry continues to stroke your dick with both hands until it is fully erect. Then she leans forward to take your dick into her mouth. As her wet warm lips surround your cockhead, she sucks gently until she has taken all of your dick into her throat. Once again, the sensation of her sucking you is so intense; it almost makes you come.

You grab her hair tightly as you thrust your dick deeper into her mouth. She continues to suck your dick as fast as she can while trying not to gag. Her saliva drips down your shaft and onto your balls as you continue to fuck her face.

When you finally cum, the first spurt shoots out of your dick straight into her mouth. Her eyes widen in surprise as she tries to swallow it but there’s too much. Some of your hot semen dribbles down her chin as you continue pumping your seed into her mouth.

After you finish coming down her throat, Carry releases your dick from her mouth and looks up at you with a questioning look on her face.

“Did I do something wrong?” she asks innocently.

“No, that was great! But next time please swallow my load or get me off with your mouth. It felt really good.”

She nods her head in understanding and then smiles up at you. She wipes some of the cum from her chin with the back of her hand and then licks her finger clean.

“It tastes delicious. What flavour did you have today?”

You laugh as you tell her about how you had a strawberry milkshake earlier that day.

“I wish I could try one. They look so yummy. Would you like me to make you one sometime?”

“Yes, I would love that. Now get dressed and let's go home. I need to talk to you about something.”

 

 

 

0