Chapter 5 – Getting Head In The Club
305 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The club was dark enough to see everything clearly. All the lights were turned down low to create an intimate atmosphere where people could enjoy themselves without being bothered.

A few couples sat close together in the booths; others danced alone in the middle of the floor. A group of men gathered at the bar drinking beer and talking loudly with each other.

There was a small stage in the centre of the club, where a stripper named Miranda danced seductively for tips. She wore a skimpy outfit that left little to the imagination.

Miranda was a busty redhead who had a sexy smile and big green eyes. She had a natural hourglass figure that made her stand out among the rest of the dancers.

As soon as she started dancing on the stage, the guys sitting at the bar began throwing dollar bills onto the stage. Most of them wanted to get a glimpse of her big tits. However, they were too shy to go up there so they just threw money into the air instead.

It didn’t take long before the stage was covered with dollars and some of the guys even decided to buy drinks for her. It wasn't unusual for girls like Miranda to make hundreds of dollars in one night from the tips alone.

When Miranda finished her dance, she went over to collect some of the cash. There were so many bills lying all around the floor; the bartenders couldn't count them fast enough to keep up with how much money was being thrown at them.

A few minutes later, another girl came on stage wearing a similar outfit. She was tall with long blonde hair down to her butt. Her breasts were huge and stood proudly out from her chest. Some of the guys thought they were fake but she proved them wrong by showing them the outline of her nipples through the thin fabric covering them.

They soon realized that she was actually a real blonde bombshell. When she danced on the stage, more guys than usual threw their money into the air, trying to get a better view of her big tits.

After her performance, the new dancer went offstage to collect the cash while Miranda cleaned the stage. As soon as she got back on the stage, the guys threw more money at her this time. After she finished cleaning the stage, she took a break and sat next to me. I could tell from her look that she wanted to talk to me.

“I don't bite unless you want me to. What can I do for you, beautiful?” I asked.

“Well, I noticed that you're not really enjoying yourself here tonight. Can I buy you a drink or something? Maybe we can have a chat.”

“Sure, why not? Just so you know, I'm not much of a drinker though. I prefer water.”

“Okay, then let's sit over there in the corner booth where it's quiet. The bartender will bring us two glasses of water without ice.”

She led me to the booth and we sat down together. We drank our water and talked about random things until the bartender brought us another round of drinks. This time we both ordered vodka and tonics.

Miranda told me that she worked at this strip club called The Pleasure Palace as a dancer, which was already obvious considering that I just saw her dancing on stage. But what shocked me the most was the fact that she lived in one of those small apartments upstairs above the club.

“Do you come here often? I haven't seen you before. You must be new. Why don't you introduce yourself to everyone so they can see your hot body. Everybody will love you!” She said with a devilish grin on her face.

I laughed and replied: “Thanks, but I don't feel comfortable doing that because I am usually very reserved when it comes to these kinds of places. Besides, I'm just a regular guy who works hard for his money.”

“Then why are you here?” She questioned.

“This place isn't really my scene. I heard about it from a friend and he invited me to check it out with him. He's a pretty good-looking guy but I guess I'm just a bit intimidated by him.”

“Oh yeah, well if you're so busy working and making money that you can't make time for fun like this, maybe you should rethink your priorities.”

She smiled at me and continued drinking her vodka and tonic. I think she was getting drunk. I was still feeling uncomfortable and nervous because I didn't know what to say to her.

We chatted for a while longer until I finally felt more relaxed. In order to change the topic, I asked her, “So, did you study here in New York? I mean, where are you from originally?”

“No, I studied in Florida. That's right near Miami. I moved to New York last year to pursue my acting career.”

“Wow, I hope you've been successful so far. So what kind of movies do you act in? Are you a well-known actress?”

“No, I'm not. I only do commercial work mostly. I got lucky once and landed a job in a movie starring Halle Berry.”

“That's amazing! Where can I watch it?”

“I don't know. It hasn't been released yet. It might be coming out in theatres sometime this summer.”

“Really? That would be great. Do you remember the name of the movie?”

“Yeah, it's called Dark Tide.”

“Cool! I'll definitely try to find a copy of it. Wow! Is that all you want to do now? Act in movies?”

“Not exactly. I want to write and direct them too. I also plan on starting a production company to produce films for other actors.”

“That sounds awesome! I wish you lots of success.”

“Thanks. I appreciate that. By the way, I'm taking a break from dancing tonight so if you want to stay awhile and chat with me some more I won't mind.”

“You sure? I'd love to hang out with you. I'm glad you agreed to sit with me. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this.”

“Me too!” She giggled.

“What's your friend's name again?” I asked.

“I don't really have any friends here. I'm just here to work. I'm sorry.”

“Don't worry about it. I'm just not used to meeting people like you. I tend to be somewhat reserved. My best friend is a computer geek who lives in California. He's the complete opposite of me. Anyway, here's my number. Call me whenever you feel like hanging out again.”

"How about now?" She said closing the little bit of distance between us. I was shocked when I felt her fingers pressing against my crotch. She started rubbing me through my pants. She slowly undid my belt while kissing me all over my face and neck.

Before I knew it she had pulled off my pants and underwear exposing the huge bulge in my boxer shorts. She looked at it with a naughty smile; then she grabbed it with both hands. She wrapped her lips around the tip of my dick and sucked on it like it was her favourite lollipop.

I wasn't expecting this at all. I've never experienced anything like this before. I had no idea that this was going to happen tonight. I tried to stop her but she was strong and wouldn't let go. It was a good thing that we were hidden away in the corner booth away from prying eyes. I was so nervous and hoping that no one would walk in on us.

"Babe, you look tense, relax," Miranda told me to calm down.

I couldn't believe how good this felt. I wanted to enjoy it as long as possible. There was nothing else I could think about except how good it feels to have her sucking my dick. I began to moan softly.

“Let me know if it gets too intense. I'll stop. Okay?”

“It's okay, girl. I'm enjoying it. Don't stop please.” I whispered back to her.

“Keep talking to me and moaning. I like hearing that. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job.”

“You are, babe. You're doing a great job. God! I can't believe this is happening.”

After a few minutes of her blowing me, I reached over and put my hand on top of hers. I wanted to slow her down a little bit since I was close to cumming.

“Stop. Hold on, baby. I'm almost there.”

“No problem. Let me take care of it.”

As soon as she stopped, I shot a load into her mouth. She swallowed everything without spilling a single drop. When I finished, I leaned back onto the seat and rested my head in my hands.

“That was amazing! I've never felt anything like that before. I'm so happy that you decided to pay me a visit tonight.” I told her.

“Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it, but...” She paused and carried her lascivious lips closer to my ear and finished, "I'm not finished with you yet."

After she said this, she began climbing on top of me. I was startled by her actions. My dick was soft as a sponge so how was I to penetrate her pussy?

"Relax baby, I got you." Miranda noticed my nervous expression, yet she still straddle me like a horse. Maybe she had a hidden technique or skill or something to make my dick hard again. Whatever it was, it was looking forward to it.

Her smooth skin glided along mine. Her nipples grazed my chest as she rode me. She kissed me passionately. I loved every minute of it. She did this for 5 minutes straight until my dick was firm again.

“Do you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes, I need you inside me. Please!”

With that, she positioned herself on top of me properly and guided my dick to her pussy. I pushed in slowly. I didn't want to hurt her. It felt so good that I wanted to keep pushing in further. The sensation was incredible. It startled me how a stripper who had been in the industry for such a long time had such a tight and gummy pussy. Her wet snatch almost treated my cock like a virgin.

“God, you feel so good.” She moaned while sucking on my ear.

"I'm glad." In response, I grabbed onto her juicy ass cheeks and began squeezing at my fingers' delight. Her body felt so nice that I thought I would die from pleasure. After a few more thrusts I exploded.

When I came, I shot my hot cum deep into her overly heated vagina, which had me begging for more.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm not done yet." She apologized.

We both gasped in unison. As our orgasms subsided, we laid back on the couch together and cuddled.

“Wow! That was awesome. I haven't had sex in months.” I told her.

“Me either. You gave me quite an orgasm. I hope you enjoyed yourself too.”

“I sure did. Thank you for sharing your special moment with me.” I replied.

“You're welcome. Come back anytime.” She winked at me.

“I will.” I smiled then dipped into my pocket for some cash to give her.

“Here you go.” I handed her the money.

“Thank you, sweetie. I appreciate your generosity. You're a very generous man.” She said smiling warmly.

“You're welcome.” I slipped my hand under her skirt to feel her panties. I was surprised to find them more soaked.

I brought my hand up to her pussy once again. This time I rubbed it gently and lovingly. She closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure. I was in heaven touching her.

“Babe, I'd love to stay longer but I promised someone that I would pick him up in 15 minutes.”

“Oh, I understand. Have fun tonight.” She said sadly.

“Bye. See ya next week.” I said.

I left the club with a content heart knowing that I had found a new friend. We exchanged numbers and agreed to meet in a few days. She was really easy to talk to and a lot of fun.

 

0