Chapter 5: REDACTED Pt.1
242 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dealing with the Yokai group, Ben and the ORC decided to visit the hotel where they're going to stay. But there was a slight problem that was brought up by the Oppai Dragon…

"Wait guys! Isn't Ben a Human, so he can't teleport with us?"

"Hmmm… That's true, because he doesn't carry the Gremory crest, he can't use our teleportation magic circle. Though it's surprising something useful came out of your mouth that isn't about breasts." Said Xenovia with a frown, then finished with a teasing smirk.

"Hey! You know those aren't the things that I think of 24/7!?" Issei said with a blushing face.

"[That's kind of hypocritical of you, partner.]" Came the smug voice of the Red Welsh Dragon residing within Issei.

"You too Ddraig!?"

"Okay, all the 'Issei-bullying' aside; let's discuss how we're gonna bring me there to your hotel," Ben intervened before the situation could've escalated any further, "or, we could wait for a few minutes till this guy finishes charging." He said as he pointed at the Omnitrix.

The ORC started thinking of solutions as to how they could bring Ben to their hotel without wasting time as much as possible. They fiddled around for a few moments, trying to come up with something, until Irina snapped her fingers and said energetically, "I know! I say Issei should piggyback Ben to there!" while pointing at Issei.

"Huh…? Me? Piggybacking a dude? No way in Heaven!" Issei pointed at himself as he said in total disbelief. 'No way I'm gonna let a gaijin ride my back when I hadn't even had the chance to let a girl ride me… To feel her precious melons!' He thought the last part with a perverted grin.

Everyone deadpanned at him before he shook his head as he came to his senses and rejected the proposal, "No, I won't let a guy ride me; and that's final!"

"B-but Issei… you can't let us carry a person that we hadn't even met before few minutes ago…" A teary-eyed Asia with puppy dog eyes pleaded to Issei.

'This cute creature is so irresistible!', thought Issei with panic. He calmed down as he sighed, he then said with a firm voice, "Okay, I'll do it for you guys!" and sighed again once more as he said with such disappointment as if he got rejected for touching a pair of oppai, "*Sigh... I didn't expect my first time to be with a dude of all things..." He really wanted to feel a pair of melons from behind.

"What did you mean by that, Issei?" Ben asked with a raised suspicious tone.

"Nothing! I totally mean it!" Issei try to reassure Ben, Ben simply didn't care so he just shrugged it off and hopped on Issei's back. Issei then turned towards the girls and said, "You guys go now, me Ben will catch up to you later!" then started sprinting towards their hotel.

"So Issei, can you tell me about your world?" Ben asked with curiosity.

"Well, to start off; this world is filled with mystical beings like Devils Angels and etc. from many different mythologies. And if it wasn't obvious, there's Magic artifacts from many legends, which many use to fight with. Then here comes the fun part, there's a special thing for many humans former-humans like me, that gave me the power to become stronger; Sacred Gears. They are artifacts made by the Abrahamic God for us humans to fight back against the supernatural world, but there's a catch! It takes time for a Human to develop evolve their SGs, so most of them either get killed, or get hired by another faction; I'm a bit of the both."

"Oh... yeah, that's right." Ben had an understanding face as he remembered the first episode of DxD.

"*Ugh... I don't wanna be reminded of that deceiving bitch...!" Issei gnashed his teeth due to not wanting to remember that certain Fallen Angel's face. He then shook his head and continued from where he left off, "So as I was saying, there's another thing with the SGs..." But Ben interrupted him in the middle of his speech, "You mean the Longinus?" Issei nodded and answered, "Yeah, those. They're one cut above the others in terms of strength and utility. There are thirteen of them as of now, but who knows what might happen in the future? Anyways, I dunno much about the others, but I definitely know about mine and my rival's," He jumped off of a building and landed on a another one.

He continued explaining his his rival's Sacred Gears, "Mine is The Boosted Gear, that has the ability, [Boost], that doubles my strength; though I can only use it so much until my body couldn't handle it. And my rival has the Divine Dividing, which does the opposite of mine, it halves the opponent's powers. I even heard from him that he could halve somebody's wills..." Issei's spine shivered at the thought of the last part.

"Yeah... don't wanna mess with that guy. Even if I fought a lot of very strong opponents, that power is scary..." Even Ben had the chills when he heard from Issei what his rival could do. Halving someone's will? he couldn't think of an Alien that could stop him at the moment– not counting the big guys.

"So, do you have any info on the other Longinus?" Ben asked after he regained his bearing.

"Hmmm... let me think of it for a moment... aha! There's one that I've read it out of caution when I've heard some rumours about it."

"What's so special about this that made a pervert like you cautious?"

"The True Longinus."

"The what..?"

"The True Longinus. If recall, it's basically the spear that stabbed Jesus."

"Woah! You mean that's the strongest Longinus?"

"Yeah, apparently it's the first Sacred Gear that killed a God, and the rest of the twelve that had the potential of slaying a God were named after it. And it can also instantly vaporize Devils up to the Ultimate-class with one shot."

"...Now I get why it made you so cautious. Hey, uh... Issei, how much till we get there?"

"Hmmm? Not much, just gotta need to do this," Issei smirked while he started speeding up. He jumped off a building and landed on a another's wall as he started running upwards, towards the rooftop. The moment he reached the edge of it, he leaped high enough to sprung out his wings and fly speedily.

"HEY!? Slow down a little bit, would ya?!" Ben was screaming around as he desperately held on to Issei to not fall off.

"Relax, I've trained hard enough with my friends to not fall... probably."

"That's some nice insurance you got there." Said Ben sarcastically.

They both were flying high enough as to not get seen; after all, they're both not dumb enough to out themselves as supernatural beings in broad daylight.

After few minutes of flying around, an unexpected voice came up.

"[Partner, I'm smelling some traces of a Longinus wielder.]", Came the voice of a serious Ddraig.

Both Issei and Ben were shocked to hear the Welsh Dragon's voice, they didn't expect him to say something out of nowhere. And a Longinus user here in Kyoto out of all things? There is definitely something fishy...

"Can you tell which Longinus it is, Ddraig?" Issei asked with caution.

"[Hmmm... I can definitely smell the traces of it here nearby, yet, it feels as if the user and the Sacred Gear itself are in an entirely different place.]" Ddraig gave his hypothesis, but he thought about what could the Longinus could be a bit more.

He came out of his pondering but he wasn't in a good feel. He said, "[I think I know what it is, and I don't think you guys would like it. Wanna hear it?]"

The Dragon saw that both of them weren't backing down with that determined face. He sighed and continued, "[Sigh... oh well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to say. What we have here is a Longinus that's capable of extremely strong space magic, that can create an entire pocket dimension that's exactly like Earth. This Longinus is called Dimension Lost, one of the four top-ranking Longinus and the strongest among barrier-type Sacred Gears. The wielder has already unlocked their BxB, so they can already create alternate dimensions; though they are still a newbie because they couldn't entirely erase the traces. I could guide you to there but I don't know if it'll be effective or not.

Be careful though, I can sense folks stronger than that Dimension Lost wielder besides them too.]" Ddraig finished his speech with a warning.

The duo were taken back by the revelation, and Ddraig was right, they weren't happy from what they've heard.

Issei turned around and asked shakingly Ben, "B-ben, are you thinking what I'm thinking...?"

Ben nodded with a serious expression "...Yeah, Issei. But now's not the time to go there, we'll definitely get outnumbered and possibly outpowered by them."

Issei agreed with a tinge of sadness, because he also wanted to go there to at least get some clues about what the Hell's going on here. He then turned around to hear Ben say with a smirk, "But... it wouldn't hurt a little to do a scouting mission now, would it?"

"All right! Let's do this!" Issei said with regained enthusiasm.

"*Ugh... why are you two being reckless now?]" Ddraig said with a tone that practically oozed disappointment.

The duo turned around towards the glowing gem on Issei's hand and simultaneously said with seriousness, "We have too."

Ben continued, "That fox girl was accusing us for kidnapping her mother and thought we were the perpetrators,"

Then Issei continued afterwards, "And now we have a top-tier Longinus user with possibly more people that are as strong as that guy,"

"There's definitely something suspicious going on!" They both said at the same time.

"[Well... you guys do have a point, but it's too dangerous for you two to go there alone.]" Ddraig tried to remind them again but it went to deaf ears.

Ben had a smirk on his face as he replied, "You don't have to worry about that. If we went there with help, they would've been alarmed. But if it was me Issei that went there? first off, they wouldn't even see me as a threat because I'm a Human now, and secondly, Issei is just a one person. So I highly doubt that they would treat us as a threat."

"[That's a nice justification, but I hope you know what you two are getting into?]"

"Yes!" 2

"*Sigh... kids these days. I'll guess I should you guys till there then.]" The Welsh Dragon facepalmed while he sent the coordinates into Issei's head.

After a few minutes of flight, they've reached to their destination. Issei slowly started landing, then when he landed, he unfurled his wings and Ben dropped from the former's back; he stretched himself a little and said to Issei with a serious expression, "You know there's no turning back from here, right?"

Issei looked at his hand with a face as if he's unsure of himself. He said, "Yeah..." but he then clenched his fist and continued with a firm voice, "but I definitely don't want that girl to become an orphan at this young age if something happened to her mother!"

"That's what I like to hear." Said Ben with a thumbs up.

"Now, how do we get inside this alternate dimension?" Issei asked as he looked at their surroundings. They're in one corner of a large temple that was covered in trees.

"Hmmm... I think I have the right one for the job." Ben answered while he was rotating the green holographic wheel on the Omnitrix to choose the right Alien. He found the one, and slammed the cylinder when it popped up, green light surrounded them as a robotic shout with a German accent came out,

"Clockwork!" a robot-like being with skin that is made of golden metal, with black stripes and a transparent piece of green glass on his chest, revealing the gears inside of him replaced Ben.

"Let me guess, this guy has time powers, right?"

"And were you supposed to be a first-class genius?" Clockwork made a sarcastic remark. He continued, "anyway, I can't crack open into the dimension less I go haywire and make everything near here go to point zero. Care to give a little hand in my timeless endeavor, Issei?"

"With pleasure!" Issei replied as he donned his Boosted Gear and boosted for four times.

[BOOST] [BOOST] [BOOST] [BOOST]


He then used one of his other abilities that can transfer his Boosts to other people, "Transfer!"

[TRANSFER]

All that Boosts went towards Clockwork as a red aura. The aura surrounded him and he felt all that power entering his body. He made a green laser orb in front of him and started concentrating on it to pour in more time-energy; had he decided to do it before Issei's aid, he would've erased this entire place out of existence.

After a minute of charging, he was ready to blast it. "All right, time to make our entrance!" He said as he fired the orb and it made a little explosion, before it opened a rift between the world and the alternate dimension for the duo to enter.

"Let's go Issei, time is of the essence." Clockwork pointed to the entrance for then to enter.

"Enough of the time puns before they get out of hand." Issei replied with a deadpan.

"Unfortunately for you, Issei, you're too late to stop me from making another time pun for another time again." Clockwork cheekily said before they've entered.

Now, Issei and Ben that turned back from his transformation, were sneaking around the temple to find some clues about the fox girl's mother, but one thing they were sure of; was that Ddraig was right, they were really outnumbered. The place was really filled with people, that they had sneak so quietly as to not make a single noise. Unlike the temple though, the town was basically a ghost town.

"...I did expect some people, but not this much." Ben whispered in total disbelief. Him Issei were sneaking around between an army of Humans that were most likely hostile.

"I take that back... maybe this was a mistake?" Issei was also shocked to see this army of Sacred Gear bearers.

Ben shook his head, "No, we're already in the middle of this, so there's no backing out. We have to take something worthwhile before retreating."

"[Told you so.]" The Welsh Dragon said.

"You shut up!" They both rebuked Ddraig.

After sneakily wondering around the temple for some minutes, they came near the inner garden of the temple. Ben was looking at the outside for lookout in-case anyone comes near, while Issei was looking inside the garden. A few moments later, Ben heard Issei calling him, "Hey, uh... Ben, I think I've found what we've been looking for."

Ben came over and his eyes bulged out when he saw what was in front of him. A buxom ninetailed fox lady wearing a exposing yellow kimino, with the same matching hair skin color as the fox girl they've saw before. She was chained at a huge stake, right in the middle of the garden with lifeless eyes; it was as if she was hypnotized.

"Well, didn't think we would've found her this easily..." Ben started questioning why in the hell was this mission so easy?

"Mayb–" Before Issei could continue, an unknown object came towards them with a frightening speed.

FWOOOSH*

THUD*

"Kyaaa!?" Issei was screaming like a little girl while holding his one-eyed snake. Why? because a f*ucking extended light spear landed right beneath it, that's why.

"Are you okay, Issei?!" Ben immediately rushed towards Issei to help him stand up.

The spear retracted, and right after it, came the voice of an handsome young man, "My, oh my. I didn't expect the Sekiryuutei himself, and a Hero from a fictional verse to come and personally greet me themselves."

"Hey! who do think you are by doing a cheap shot like that?!" Ben demanded the stranger with a raging anger, while helping Issei to stand up.

"H-hey, B-ben...?" Issei shakily called Ben.

"What? scared of that you almost lost your whole reason for becoming a Harem King?"

"No! I-it's t-that s-spear..." With a shaking finger, Issei pointed at the spear that the stranger was holding.

"Hmmm?" Ben narrowed his eyes at the spear, then after a moment, it clicked in his mind as he got shocked, "Don't tell me...! It's the...

...True Longinus."


Title: True Longinus Pt.1

9