Chapter 6: REDACTED Pt.2
206 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who in the hell are you...?" Ben cautiously asked the stranger as he took a step back while his hand went towards the Omnitrix. He didn't want to take any chances with the wielder of the True Longinus.

"Trying to act defensive, are you Tennyson?" The stranger saw right through Ben's intention and mockingly said.

'Of course he has to know my name!' Ben internally cursed. Sometimes, his fame was both a blessing, and a curse. Though it certainly was working against him here in this situation.

Now onto the stranger himself, he was a handsome young man with black hair & blue eyes. He was wearing a combination of a Japanese gakuran and ancient Chinese battle armor, which oddly enough, suited each other. And the most important part, the True Longinus, was spear with a long blue handle, a large & wide tip, and ornamental gold attached around the spear. The amount and the purity of the Holy energy that radiated from the spear in its base form was extraordinary... No wonder Issei was barely able to stand up against that.

"Very well, then. If you so desire to know who I am, then I might as well tell then," He started spinning around the spear for a bit, before he set it straight and tap the ground with the butt of it.

TAP

"My name is Cao Cao, leader of the Hero faction that is a part of the Khaos Brigade, wielder of the Ultimate Longinus, and a fellow Human..." He said the last part with a smirk while having an unnoticeable glint in his eyes. Meanwhile, Ben raised his eyebrow at the last part because he knew it was definitely directed at him. He didn't know what to think of it, but he surely knew there was some significance to it.

Although Issei had a way different reaction, his eyes bulged out the moment he heard "Khaos Brigade" & "The Hero faction". He quickly grabbed Ben's shoulder and whisper-shouted into his ear with a still shaking voice, "B-ben! T-that guy is too dangerous with all of his goons around! I-if he's from the Khaos B-brigade, then this is about something serious! We need to retreat, n-now!"

Ben whispered back, "Wait a minute Issei, let me talk with him for a bit to at least get something out of him," That did not totally assure Issei about the situation. Ben then once again faced and asked with total seriousness while pointing at the fox-lady , "Cao Cao was it? What are you planning on doing to her?"

Cao Cao smirked, and teasingly said, "My, oh, my Tennyson... I didn't know you were interested to know about my plans for the Kyuubi, also known as the leader of the Yokai faction in Kyoto."

'Oh, never mind. This is totally about something serious!', He thought tensely as he didn't expect things to escalate this quickly. The Omnitrix wielder gritted his teeth as he spoke, "And I bet that you're definitely not planning on doing something pretty to her..."

Suddenly, his smirk went cold as he replied, "unfortunately, yes. That pretty monster will be sacrificed to bring in the attention of the biggest lizard so we can put him down."

Issei's eyes got frozen still when he heard of "The Biggest Lizard", because if a fight was about to break out with him, Kyoto would be no longer more. He was about to warn Ben to get the hell out of here, but unfortunately or fortunately, Ben reprimanded him from doing so, "Issei... go and escape with the Yokai leader, I'll stay here and take care of this chump."

Issei had no words to say. On one hand, he really wanted to stay and help Ben in the fight, but on the other hand, he knew he would instantly get one-shotted the moment the spear would touch him and doesn't want to be a burden for Ben. So he activated the countdown for his Balance Breaker as dashed towards the Yokai faction's leader. He then yelled at Ben, "Y-you better not die on me Ben! you hear me?!"

(Cue Industrial Strike - GhostFinal)

"Oh, I'm not planning to..." His eyes were determined, his resolve steeled, his righteous fury ignited, nobody could stop him now when he decided to do his job, that is Hero-ing. The wielder of the Omnitrix picked the one Alien that his gut was telling him to pick, so that he would win the fight. The cylinder popped up and he said, "Because it's Hero Time!" And slapped the cylinder as green light blinded everyone there.

"Chromastone!" A silicon-based alien made of extremely durable crystal emerged. His body is overall indigo, with several dark lines and spots. His hands and face are magenta, and he also sports six magenta shards on his back, two on his chest, and one on the top of his head that resembles a horn. His face consists of a mouth and one large green eye at the center.

"Bring it on, you supposed 'strongest Longinus wielder'," Chromastone challenged Cao Cao with a menacing voice as his single eye got narrowed.

"With pleasure, Tennyson. However, I have to take care of a lizard-bug first..." Cao Cao said as he aimed his spear at the still running Issei. It started emitting a a scary amount of Holy energy that wouldn't even need to directly hit him in order to vaporize him. He then shot a light beam without giving Chromastone even the chance to react.

Issei took notice of this and thought with panic, 'Oh, crap! the countdown is not finished yet!' A few seconds were left for him to go Balance Breaker, but it was pointless because he was dealing with light of all things; no matter what he would try, he's not fast enough to deal with that.

Chromastone was also shocked because he didn't expect a cheap shot like that again. He gritted his teeth and almost cursed, "*Kuh... you little sh-!" He stopped himself midway while his body was covered in slight ultraviolet light as he shot himself towards Cao Cao's shot. Before it was halfway from reaching Issei, Chromastone was already in front of the light beam. He stood his ground and crossed his arms as he took the hit head-on!

WEEEUUUMM!

None of it managed to pass Chromastone as the light was being fully absorbed by him. His body started glowing in rainbow colors while the the light was going into his body. He then turned at Issei and shouted at the latter, "Go save her, Issei! Go! I believe in you!"

The Oppai Dragon smiled, and shouted back, "Thanks, Ben! I'll make sure to repay you later!" Then continued running afterwards.

"[It's ready, Partner.]" Came the voice of Ddraig from the green jewel on the Boosted Gear.

"Then let's do this, Ddraig!" Issei said with a grin.

"[Balance Break!]/Balance Break!"Both of them shouted at the same time as afterwards, Issei was covered in a tornado of red hot flames.

FWWWOOSH!

What came out of the flame tornado, was Issei covered in Red Dragon Armor with green jewels that cover the body of his. This armor has a pair of rocket thrusters at the back that gives a temporary boost of speed and flight, assisted by the retractable Dragon wings that come out of it. In this form, Issei is able to repeatedly Boost at anytime he wishes, but at the cost of huge stamina & magical energy. This is his Balance Breaker, Boosted Gear Scale Mail.

The Oppai Dragon's eyes gleamed green as his rocket thrusters were activated and charged towards the Kyuubi woman with incredible speed.

FOOOOSH!

"*Tch... I didn't expect that to be a failure; but oh well, you've proven to be worthy of my opponent, Tennyson." Cao Cao's face was upset that he couldn't manage to get rid of the Sekiryuutei in one shot, but inside his mind was otherwise, 'Good, now that I know what he's capable of, I can use that to my advantage to defeat him. You're not the only Human that fought Monsters with limited resources, Tennyson.' He had a cold smirk while he thought this.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm about to prove more than that!" Chromastone replied as he charged up a blast while his body was glowing, then shot a blast of ultraviolet light with the same energy output as Cao Cao's shot.

But Cao Cao dodged it before it hit him, because he calculated the trajectory of Chromastone's blast and knew when to dodge.

'What?!*Tch... If it's going to be like this, then I guess I'll have to get up close & personal with him!' He shockingly thought as he didn't expect Cao Cao to dodge that. But he then regained his bearing, before he flew towards the Longinus wielder to go into CQC(close quarters combat).

"Oh? so you wanna get down and dirty, Tennyson? well then, be my guest!" Cao Cao excitedly said as he leaped towards Chromastone and started twirling around his spear.

The moment that both of them were right in front of each other, Chromastone went for a straight punch with all of his might, and Cao Cao attacked with the butt of his spear that was powered up by the increased momentum. Right when their attacks clashed, a strong shockwave was emitted that broke the ground besides them.

BOOOOMM!

"Why are you doing this...?" Chromastone asked with a narrowed eye. He really wanted to know Cao Cao's motivation for this. Cao Cao didn't have the same enthusiasm as before, he answered with his eyes narrowed, "You wanna know why I'm doing this? haven't the Sekiryuutei told you? Us Humans were, and still are nothing more than pawns for these monsters to exploit our powers for their own benefit. Many of my subordinates, and myself included, awakened our powers' through tragedies; we all nearly died! So that's why I decided, enough is enough. It's time to take back at them! You might not know this, but you were my inspiration to become a Hero." The True Longinus wielder finished his monologue.

"What!?" The Omnitrix wielder's eye bulged out like saucers. He was totally caught off guard with that revelation, he did not expect something like that. Meanwhile, Cao Cao regained his smirk, "Got you." He twirled around his spear and hit Chromastone's chin with the extended butt of his spear.

BAMM!

Chromastone was thrown back, but he quickly recovered as he held his chin. He then took notice of his a bit cracked hand & chin, he thought, 'Crap, that spear is way sturdier than I thought. And that guy himself, he's too dangerous; I should not let him to get through my skin.' He was determined to finish this fight as quickly as possible, regardless of his foe's reasoning.

"You might find it impossible to believe, but indeed you were my idol. I was just like you, a kid gifted with absolute power, willing to take care of this burden to guide Humanity to new heights. Pulling us up in the food chain so we wouldn't be preyed upon by other beings. So, do you want to join me on this endeavor, Benjamin Tennyson?" The leader of the Hero faction offered Ben to join him.

Chromastone got back up as he spit out and cracked his head,"*Ptui... me? Joining you? Is that supposed to be some funny joke? You're willing to sacrifice so many innocent lives to reach your goals, that doesn't make you any better than those that you want to destroy. What you're doing now is only going to worsen the relationship between Humans and the supernatural, and it would do nothing to stop the cycle of hate.", He said sternly as his fists tightened.

(Cue Through My Blood - Aimer)

"He he~ I expected nothing less than this from my idol. Very well, then; shall we end this debacle?", Cao Cao said with a cold glint in his eyes as he pointed the spear at Ben.

"Oh yeah, we definitely should..." Ben said menacingly as his eye had a glint and his body started glowing.

"AHHHH!/AHHHH!" Both of them let out a war cry as they charged at each other.

First, Cao Cao lunged his glowing spear at Ben, but the latter flew above it and went for a heavy punch with his fist covered in ultraviolet energy. However, Cao Cao reacted immediately and blocked Ben's strike with the handle of his spear as he skidded backwards while Ben pushed forward.

Cao Cao thought for a plan to get out of this situation, and smirked when he came up for a one. He closed his eyes and used his spear's light power to generate a sudden flash of light as an improvised flashbang to blind Chromastone.

FLASH!

"*Ugh..!" Chromastone groaned as he was blinded for a second and lost his posture. Cao Cao used this for his advantage and smacked aside Ben with the blunt side of his spear. He then ran towards Issei and the Kyuubi as he mockingly said to Chromastone, "I really wanted to continue our fight, Tennyson. But she's too precious for this objective that I'm not willing to abandon her for a fight."

Cao Cao leaped high to the sky, extended his spear and started pouring energy into it. He whispered something, then faced a certain direction of the temple and swung his spear at that location as he kept extending it, and pouring more energy into it. It started to become long enough to clear the temple in one fell swoop

FOOOOSH!

"NO!" Ben understood why he was aiming there; somehow, Cao Cao managed to find Issei's location, but how? he didn't know why and it wasn't the time to think about it; because he had a friend to save!

FOOOOSH!

Chromastone pushed himself to the limits to fly as fast as he could, this Alien was no speedster, but he had to make due with it because this was one of his only aliens that could stand up against the True Longinus. His eye then went towards the falling enormous blade of the spear. He got more determined as he dashed towards it, and grabbed the glowing, white hot blade from the both sides before it could've hit him.

"AHHHHHH!" Ben let out a cry as he was being pushed back by the giant spear, but he still held on to it from stopping it falling on his friend & the Kyuubi, and the people that were there. He then started draining the energy from the spear in huge chunks that were so pure he didn't know if he could handle all of it, then small cracks started appearing on his body, but he didn't care about all of that. He had to save people, and nothing's gonna stop him from doing that!

Rainbow colors danced around wildly on his body, he was just like a multi-colored star standing up against one big, huge sun. It was a sight to behold, the brightness lighten up the grey colored alternate world and colored it up. Every resident of that area was in awe to this gorgeous scenery.

However, not everyone was happy... Cao Cao had a twisted face as he was not okay with how things were going. He madly thought, 'That madman is directly draining God's energy! He's going to blow us all up if he doesn't process it correctly! Unless...' Cao Cao's face then turned morbid as he came to the conclusion on what Ben's about to do. He quickly retracted the spear to take it from Ben's clutches.

Chromastone had a smirk as he noticed the True Longinus being retracted. He thought, 'So he figured out what I'm doing. It doesn't matter, I'm fully overcharged now!' Though his body wasn't in the greatest shape due to the many cracks on his body, he was radiating so much ultraviolet energy that he appeared as if he was a literal star.

The Omnitrix wielder grinned as he aimed himself right at Cao Cao, he then mockingly yelled at him, "Cao Cao! Thanks for being the battery for me to light this place up! NOW EAT THIS!" And shot a gigantic laser beam made out of ultraviolet light that it nearly covered the whole sky.

VEEEEEUUUUUUUUUMMMMM!

Cao Cao had a horrid face as he didn't know what to do. He could conjure a blast as strong as the incoming one, but he simply didn't have the time to do so. He lifelessly whispered, "I'm doomed..." Right before a huge amount of purple mist covered beneath Cao Cao and sucked up all the incoming energy from Ben's blast, then another bundle of purple mist with the same width as the first one appeared slightly above Cao Cao, and shot out all the blast that was sucked up.

VEEEEEUUUUUUUUUMMMMM!

Cao Cao's face went pale as if he had lost all his life, he could feel all the energy that went above him and the brightness that it caused as if the sun immediately came down them to brighten his place up. Needless to say, he wasn't happy that he lost the fight against Ben even though he cheated, which makes this loss much more shameful, and was rescued by his subordinate of all things.

"I could totally feel the anger seething from you, Cao Cao. It seems that you once again underestimated your opponent." Came the voice of a young man with black hair and spectacles. Like Cao Cao, he also wears a combination of a Japanese school uniform, and wears a mage-style robe over his uniform with a feathered cape.

"Now's not the time for lecturing me, Georg! we need to get that Kyuubi back, or else our plan is doomed!" Cao Cao angrily replied as there was no time to waste for them. This was a matter of life & death for them if they couldn't even begin their operation!

"*Sigh... very well, then. I'll bring us to there where she's being held by the Sekiryuutei. Though, what about that person over there?" He sighed as purple mist started covering them both, he then pointed at to where Chromastone was and asked.

"Leave him be, he's too tired for him to make a move on us." Cao Cao took a quick look at Ben and answered as both him & his vice-president were teleported.

WOOSH!

"*Pant* *pant*... taking in all that energy was pretty exhausting. I should take a quick break before I go and check out Issei. Sorry Perv, you gotta survive for some minutes before I save you," Chromastone said as he tapped the Omnitrix logo that surrounded the area with green light, before he turned back into Ben once again and rested under a tree.

"Let's take a quick at the chat, shall we?" He said as he grabbed his phone and opened up the DCG(dimensional chat group). And got shocked the moment he stated scrolling down the chat.

[Issei: GUYS! HELP ME!? I'M DYING HERE! *crying emoji*]

[Kirito: Isn't Ben there with you?]

[Iseei: He is! He's facing the boss alone where as I'm being gangbanged by all of his goons!]

.

.

.

[Kirito: Get ready, you two. We're about to experience our first world hopping.]

[Shoto: I'll get ready quickly.

[Asta: HOORAY! I'M GOING INTO ANOTHER WORLD!]

[Quick Mission granted: The members that aren't in DxD shall be freely teleported there to help the other members' problem. Location: Dimension Lost Alternate Temple, have a safe mission, Heroes!

Rewards: Unknown Failure: Unknown Time Limit: Unknown]

"Son of a gun...! No time to rest then!" he said before he quickly put his phone inside and started dashing towards to where Issei was. Really, there was no time to rest when all of his new friends were in danger.

...

Title: True Longinus(Cao Cao) Pt.2

8