Under Pressure (15)
1.1k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh…oh yes

As I feel my clothes melt away and the cosmos surrounding me, I realize it! I realize that my growing powers have left an impact on dear, beloved Uzume! Oh, she has a crush on my sister, doesn’t she? It’s so obvious 🖤 But I laid a mark on her, and nudged her in the right direction! She won’t need my drunk sister who can’t appreciate girls anymore~

“The stars favor me!”

Oh yes, they do! They whisper deep within my soul! I can feel their desires to act through me~ And I’m all too happy to let them. My desires and theirs are in sync, after all 🖤

“All evil will bow before me!”

Those stupid kaiju don’t know who their Queen is! But I’m sure that’ll change soon! I can’t let them do whatever they like. They need to be shown proper evil!

“Dreams of all, lift me high!”

But more than that…

“Here to grant your desires…”

I want to know all about Uzume’s desires! And Mie’s too! I want to grant them! I want to give them…mmf…release 🖤

Magical girl of love and dreams, Astral Queen Maledicta! Fighting for the sanctity of the deepest abyss!”

My ink splatters all over the floor as I emerge from my transformation, and I lick it up from my beloved tentacles. Delicious…I’ll be sure to have lots of fun while I prove I’m an ally of justice 🖤

But there’s no time to enjoy it, sadly. We have a huge issue on our hands! If the thick polymer windows here shatter, we’ll have too much water for the people and not enough water for the animals! Even if all the people manage to escape, and this is just one tank of many in the aquarium, that’s still a loss of many valuable forms of marine life that are increasingly rare in the world’s oceans!

I rush back into the aquarium cafe, and the massive kaiju is still swimming around, as the sea life around it flees in what I assume is terror! At least it’s not trying to attack yet. That might give me the chance to try and fight it!

Unfortunately, fighting it is…kind of a problem.

I don’t really know how I’m going to fight this thing without breaking the walls down. What I can’t figure out is how a kaiju got inside an aquarium in the first place. I guess I’ll never know!

(J-just so we’re clear, that means we’ll never know, we’re not going to find out later!)

But it’s not like I can get inside myself. Maybe if I had some idea of what the blueprints of this place are like so I could get inside? I bet Suzuka-chan could get them for me. I’m an underwater-class magical girl, so fighting it underwater is absolutely no problem for me –

wait.

Over there! At the other entrance to the cafe! There’s someone there! Shouldn’t everyone have fled already?! Oh dear, did she injure herself? If there’s a human in here, I’ll have to get her out somewhere safe! Then everyone will know I’m an ally of justice and not the leaderess of evil, and I can show them my love and how good it feels to ink, and pass out tentacles for girls to try!

“H-hey, we need to get out of here! You’re not hurt, are you?” I say as I run toward the girl. Looks like she’s blonde, and kind of cute, actually. Kind of a gyaru sort of look. As I approach, it almost looks like she’s tripped over and is stuck on her knees, but…

No way.

“Maledicta!”

No way! It’s Mie! Another kaiju attack, and Mie’s right in the middle of it again? S-she really is a magnet for this sort of thing!

“Y-you have to get out of here!” I say, as I try to lift her up with my arms and my tentacles! (Aah, her skin is so soft, she’s so pretty, b-but I can’t think about that! N-no inking on innocent humans!) “M-Mie, you’re not hurt, are you?” O-oh, dear, that just kind of slipped out! That’s no good, I can’t –

“Oh, you know my name…”

Uh.

“You know my name…” Mie raises her hands to her face, and she practically vibrates…“Oh, of course you’d know my name. Of course! Your beloved, lovely, perfect monsters have been watching me, haven’t they? You know exactly who I am! Oh, ohhhh, she knows me…”

Um.

What?

“Oh, she knows me! I bet she’s even seen me posting online about her! Defending her against all the hateful people who don’t understand her beauty!” Mie’s face is so flushed. S-she’s warm, too. Warm all over, and she feels so good to embrace inside my tentacles. She looks delicious. She…

oh, oh goddess, she

Darklurker 2★: Cold Reading

Shiori always knows just what to say. This power allows Shiori to read into even the smallest detail of a person, and grants her an insight into exactly what words will have the most impact on them. It also may grant her knowledge of a target’s repressed desires…

she isn’t unlucky. She doesn’t just stumble into kaiju and kaijin by chance. Mie deliberately sought them out.

That look on her face, I can hear it whispering to me. Telling me all about her sordid history with the kaiju. Oh, but these whispers are quiet, they shouldn’t be so easy to hear! But Mie has nothing to hide from the Astral Queen, so when I want to read her like an open book, all she needs to do is spread her pages for my ink…

Ever since Mie was small, not long after she drifted out of my life, she was fascinated by monsters. The kaiju and kaijin were naturally of interest to her. She wanted so badly to know them, but every time, she was stopped by those pesky magical girls.

She never really understood why. And knowing it was dangerous, she still moved away, and acquiesed to her fate. But even if she held no interest in Nabeshima Shiori, her fascination for the monsters never ceased.

Until she saw Maledicta, she never understood why.

But the moment she did, every single hormone in her body lit up all at once, and she got so fucking wet, and she just masturbated to the pictures of Maledicta right then and there, and she understood instantly the nature of her desires.

She understood, right then and there, that she would offer herself to the Queen of Monsters.

She…

Mie…

Mie… 🖤

59