Chapter 199.5: Ancient Laws.
242 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This list of laws are known as the Ancient Laws, the highest laws that govern the Universe.

Breaking even a single one comes with dire consequences.

Ancient Laws:

1. Balance Mandate: Cosmic entities must strive to maintain equilibrium between order and chaos, ensuring neither side gains undue dominance.

2. Temporal Accord: Respect for the flow of time is paramount; meddling in the past or future without cosmic necessity is strictly forbidden.

3. Interdimensional Non-Interference: Entities shall refrain from unwarranted interference in the affairs of parallel universes and alternate realities.

4. Ephemeral Sanctity: The sanctity of ephemeral beings, mortal lives, and free will must be preserved, and arbitrary destruction is prohibited.

5. Universal Revelation Decree: Cosmic truths that could destabilize the fabric of reality shall be revealed only when deemed essential for the greater cosmic order.

6. Source Wall containment Edict:
Entities must not breach the boundaries of the Source Wall without just cause, respecting the realms of existence and non-existence is paramount.

7. Cosmic Treaty of Artifacts: Artifacts of immense power shall not be misused or hoarded, and their acquisition should be governed by the Quintessence.

8. Celestial Compact of Trials: Cosmic beings must settle disputes through impartial trials, overseen by the Quintessence or appropriate neutral Council.

9. Essence Anonymity Accord: The true essence or nature of a cosmic entity shall not be forcibly revealed without their consent, fostering a degree of mystery and autonomy.

10. Majestic Assembly Edifice: Periodic gatherings of cosmic entities shall take place to discuss matters of cosmic importance and maintain open communication for the greater good of the universe.

::------------------------------------------::

The Next Chapter is the final one. It sits at 12000+ words. 

7