Chapter 2: Horrid takes a new turn
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ughh… mmmmm.. haaa"

I guess I'm still alive.. 

Opening my eyes, once again feeling the sticky fluid almost keeping my eyes shut against my will -

Again, the green eyed man. Sitting on the opposite side of a metal table with some type of plastic tarp covering it.

Lifting my arm, I see that my wrist has a band on it, along with a long, thick silver chain, stretching out past the entrance of the dining room, all the way to god knows where.

The silence is so suffocating, if I wasn't already impaired I'd have went crazy.

Suddenly, the door to what I thought was the pantry opens. 

In walks that stupid depressed looking doctor, holding onto.. a child?

Translucent skin, blue eyes and dark straight black hair. He must be like, three years old?

But suddenly, the green eyed man reached over to the boy. He pulled the boy closer as if to give him a hug, but then he grabbed a knife from his pocket, and cut open a wound on the boys neck, about 1 inch long.

The blood was seeping out slowly, little beads dropping. 

I could see the little boy swallowing in fear, eyes wide. I can see his veins pulsating. Every breath he takes the wound on his neck flexes. 

I probably realized it to late, but when looking at this boy - I feel hungry 

I can almost taste him from here..

Wait no? What the fuck? 

*drip…drip*

I look up wondering what is dripped onto my arm only to see nothing. 

The green eyed man got up from his chair, with the boy in hand, walking towards me.

He placed the boy right in front of me, on the tarp. He smiled at me and told me to enjoy, but I couldn't quite make out what he meant by that - I was too busy fighting hunger pains. 

The green eyed man exited the dining room, leaving me and the boy alone.

Looking down at the boy sitting on the table, covered in snot and tears, I reach out to hold him. He's only three years old.

But suddenly I feel a weird pang. 

Pushing the boy away from me, I can't help but lock eyes on the cut the green eyed man left

I lean forward again, licking the boys wound. Once I started I couldn't stop. He tasted too good.. kind of like really good fried chicken 

Without thinking about it, I took a big bite

*crunch*

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"

The little boy was screaming, looking at me with terror. But I didn't care.

I stared at the missing piece of meat above his collar bone. 

Where should I start?

Bloodlust started to rise inside me.. I could feel my body trembling.

Grinning at the boy, I pick him up - while he's still screaming - and start taking bites out the meatiest parts first. Biting into his fleshy arms, I tore off the meat ever so lightly

I must savor this 

At this point, I can't hear the boys screaming anymore. I can see his mouth moving and vibrating but all I can hear is the bloodlust roaring through my hot body.

I leave his arms and go to his inner thighs. The meatiest part.

By the time I was full, the only piece of skin left intact on the boy was his face. I like seeing my prey bow down.

TW: cannibalism, murder of children 

Let's end this. 

Once again picking up the limp body of the boy, I bite into his neck as slow as possible, watching the life fade from his eyes, tears dried on his face- 

And all I can think is, damn he was good.

By the end of the "meal" all that was left was the fat, eyeballs and brain. 

It was just too good.

I wonder when my next meal is…

0