The Dealer I
47 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me tell you girls. This boy, Andrew Mayers is going to be attending our Yoga sessions. You don't need to worry about him, he's quite docile, right Andrew?~"

'Docile my big butt!'

Andrew ignored Sophia and stood in front of the group of noble ladies. It seems the gossiping was to ensure that he would successfully enter the group. Apparently, no one rejected the notion. A single lady, in particular, seemed to be waiting her moment to show up at the front row, instead her glare pierced like a lurking tiger, watching Andrew's every action.

"Nice to meet you, my ladies. I hope I won't be in your way today" He introduced himself politely and the ladies all nodded in contentment.

"Cute~ tell me, Andrew, it is your first time doing yoga, right?" Ellie bent down after circling around him, touching him here and there.

"Yes, I've never tried it, but..." The moment she happened to come across his vision, that was the time he gulped at Ellie's shapely silhouette without necessarily being caught ogling, "It looks sort of interesting right now".

"Then who would you like to be your teacher during this first session, hmn?~"

"You all look quite experienced, so... I wouldn't mind if you all teach me?"

!!!

A round of laughs, giggles and gossiping started yet again between the ladies with Sophia's forehead veins almost popping up the moment she saw Andrew say those words and scratch his head as if the little jerk didn't know exactly what he was getting himself into.

'You wolf in sheep's clothing! don't say that with such an innocent expression, it is wrong!'

"Oh my, don't be greedy Andrew, you can't chase all of them, some of them are married you know? could it be that even then-" Maya hugged the boy from behind, she had naturally liked the professional compliment and didn't expect Andrew to behave so naturally in her group, it was relieving.

"I'm not chasing after anyone! It is just a compliment".

And then, it began…

"Sure, bonbon~ let's start and see what you've got, I'll help you stretch" Alicia took his wrist and tried to pull him to the nearest mat.

"No, I will, Alicia" Ellie took the other wrist and refused to let go.

*PA!*

It wasn't until someone slapped Alicia's head lightly that she let go.

"Hey! Who was that!? Lulu!" Alicia rubbed she'd head with wrath and looked around to the nearest girl, a redhead called Lulu who had also tried to pull Andrew towards her own corner.

"Eh? It wasn't me, Alicia!"

*PA!*

"Why?!" Gabi felt someone slap her round buttcheeks, it wasn't even a playful slap... more like someone had taken some sleepers and whacked the hell out of her bottom!

Sophia was indiscriminately getting rid of the competition; taking away from the competition the most ravenous ladies who also happened to wear little garments.

Andrew, who by now was hugging Ellie, separated awkwardly and failed to scold Sophia who was causing trouble brazenly, taking advantage of her invisibility.

'I won't allow you to just get spoiled by mature beauties all day! You're supposed to be training!'

"Let me do it, Ellie... I thought you didn't like men" Maya ended up pulling Andrew away from Ellie and into her bosom. The blonde couldn't even believe what she was being told.

"Whatever made you think that, Maya?!"

"I also thought you were a lesbian…"

A war suddenly started.

Sophia contemplated this scene with eerie feelings and disbelief. She couldn't understand why Andrew was so lucky with women, more so... older ones. There were other boys that had a lot of money or were heirs like him that she knew. And none of them was this lucky.

'Aside from being a billionaire heir, he's also rather good looking... a tall yet slightly chubbiness which makes him look innocent... and the way he speaks politely to everyone in a relaxed manner. C-Could it be that he's a killer yet doesn't know it?!'

...

"I will be helping him this time. You can all step aside".

Having bided her time properly, the lurking tiger decided to come out, and when she did... it was like a show. She was the tallest, her silhouette as voluptuous as she was graceful even when wearing a tight tracksuit that covered all of her body, showcasing every round shape. Her black hair reached her lower back; vulpine and voluminous.

"Gloria..." Her presence was so strong that even Maya let go of Andrew whose gaze was fixed on this smirking lady. She was the only person he recognised by gaze, seeing her meet his uncle several times in the past. But they weren't acquainted.

"Mrs Gloria... it is good to see you again" Andrew addressed her as politely as he could, they hadn't spoken, but he knew who she was and going by her looks, she also remembered him.

A titan in Manhattan. Gloria Wickedheart... a beauty with dark hair in her late thirties. She would have been a few years younger than his father if he had been alive. The reason he knew her was simple; she was one of the top shareholders on Archonte's board of directors for many years and occasionally had meetings with his uncle either at his office or even in the mansion at Kingsbridge.

From one time to the other, however... she stopped and they didn't see each other again until now.  The woman approached him and took him into her arms, squishing her whole being against him. She then said words that no one had so far... words that made a difference for Andrew and immediately placed herself into a 'peculiar' spot in his heart merely by the warmth she was conveying.

"I'm sorry for what happened to your father and mother, boy. My deepest condolences... I would have hoped you would have an easier life. But now that he's gone, you're going to have to shoulder this responsibility. Sorry that I couldn't tell you this until now. You were always so secluded..."

Andrew hugged back, placing his head on her shoulder and embracing her tightly.

"... thank you, Mrs Gloria. I'll do my best to meet Father's expectations".

2