The Dealer II
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This isn't about that, boy... but in any case. I know you will. When I see your face I see him~ you're both quite handsome and clever. Come, let's start stretching, you girls can do your thing, I'll teach Andrew on my own".

"Yes..." Maya had little choice but to accept, reluctantly letting him go into a corner with Gloria; she had wanted to teach Andrew as well.

While the outraged ladies got in their position to start their session, Gloria took Andrew to her own mat for stretching. However, the two seemed to have hit the ground running and were more eager to talk than anything else.

"If you don't mind me asking, Mrs Gloria. How did you meet my father and mother?" Andrew observed her begin stretching and copying her motions, as painful as they looked.

"You can just call me Gloria, Andrew~ I met your father through your aunt. We were both born in England. She's from Manchester and I'm from Birmingham… we both attended the same college in London. Then during a party hosted by your aunt's father in New York; I met Max and your uncle Christian. He was bright and had some good ideas. We were both young and I was rather interested in him as well. By then he was already thinking on the old web in ways to interconnect all computers... sadly, not many saw that as anything other than delusive dreams, including his father".

Sophia eavesdropped on everything; she knew Gloria's background and was quite interested... just like the other girls who were doing their work in silence: Ellie, Gabi, Maya and Alicia in particular were quite eager to know their connection.

"At that time I had a lot of money I acquired from my deceased parents, just like you I was the heir of the Wickedheart family. I was to receive my heirloom when I reached adulthood but unlike your responsible uncle, the person that had managed that money lost a big chunk of it and I couldn't recover it. That's when your aunt presented your father to me during her party in New York. He had an idea, he only needed finances to fulfil it. I didn't know business or anything, so took a lucky shot. I thought I'd invest in his company half of my wealth and see where it went. Who could have thought ten years later Archonte became today's titan… I wish I had invested everything" She sighed with regret stretching enough to pull the tip of her toes. She did it easily while Andrew struggled.

His hard work made her giggle, "I'll help you~"

She stood up and pushed Andrew's back, pressing her humongous breasts on him and helping him reach his toes. She noticed his blush yet remained silent about it.

"D-Did you sell your shares, Gloria? Is that why you never met my uncle again?"

"That's right, I sold your uncle all of my remaining shares for a huge price. At that time the current CEO of Archonte did huge changes to their policies which made investors want to come rushing in. But none of the holders wanted to sell. I, however, was thirsting for cash and did it. The first one interested was Christian. He was upset with me for not offering him a better price despite my friendship. Hmph! As if I owe him anything".

Andrew laughed awkwardly as Gloria changed their position to one where she had to press his leg against his tight. She seemed to be letting go of her frustrations, all with a broad smile on her face as if torturing her nemesis' son.

"My portfolio is now divided between the real state business, healthcare products and hedge funds. I have already made all the money I could ever desire. I only need a husband and a son, Andrew, figures~" She said offhandedly, pressing her face quite closer to his, much to Sophia's chagrin.

"I see… good luck with that, Gloria... you're a gorgeous lady, so... I'm sure that won't be a problem"

"Thank you~ selling those shares made me a billionaire and increased the market value of Archonte as well. That's my last gift to your father. So, Andrew… I have about a hundred million in cash".

!!!

The moment she said those words, the ladies in the room all gasped and some even struggled to keep sitting. Perhaps because in this society it wasn't common to state one's whole wealth so brazenly. No one in this room had known how much liquidity Gloria possessed, until now.

Leaving her passive income aside, just with cash she was already ten times richer than the second lady behind her, Maya!

Andrew gulped, that was a lot of money to have in one's account after taxes, but he didn't know why she was telling him this. Gloria understood she had to clarify herself and so, she fell on top of his body, so close they could smell each other's toothpaste.

"If you have an idea, tell me. Wouldn't you like to be known as the magnate Andrew Mayers. Instead of Max Mayers' son, the heir of Archonte?~ don't you want to make a name for yourself? I can help you... Andrew, I can give everything to you"

"W-Wait isn't this a little-"

"Rushed? No... I failed to see it once, but I won't fail twice... I know you're going to be big Andrew. And when people ask who help you reach that height, they're going to say my name, what do you say?~"

"I meant... that you're too close, Gloria".

The beauty had gotten a little excited and didn't seem to notice that she was technically pinning Andrew, her lips almost brushing on his over her excitement. A very compromising position.

"Sorry... how about this, let's discuss this in your place after this?~" the lady proposed since the stretching was done and they needed to start the proper session of yoga.

"Wait, Gloria! you can't-" Maya couldn't listen anymore without saying anything, Gloria was going too far.

"You don't meddle in this, Maya... it is not your business".

"It is my business! Andrew is my guest!"

Andrew could only look at how another war of who had bigger brea- another war of ladies was going to break out

0