Chapter 16
238 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Character's name: Aizen Sosuke

World: Bleach

Classification: Shinigami

Tier: 6A

Strength: Class G

Speed: Sub-Relativistic

Abilities: Expert Zanjutsu, Hakuda, Expert Hoho, Kido Mastery, Genius Intelligence, Cosmic Awareness, Stealth Mastery, Illusion Creation, Shikai, Bankai.

He frowns, confused. Wasn't Aizen supposed to be, like, super strong? Why does he have the same tier as the other guy? Touching the panel once again, he reads the description and understands. Apparently, this Aizen is no other than a young Aizen, someone who has a plan to overthrow the Soul Society, yes. However, is just that, a plan. This Aizen has done nothing yet. He has just moved from the Twelfth division to the Fifth, ready to enact this plan.

For some reason, he had signed the contract, though.

Sighing, he turns to glance at the phone. "What do you think, P-Rick?"

"What do I think? Hell, yeah, summon them! Let's finally bring some chaos!"

Oh, what the Hell.

Closing his eyes, he presses both buttons.

And promptly snorts. P-Rick also snorts alongside him, as from where his phone has been placed, he can see everything from the camera.

They appeared, alright. But they appeared floating in the middle of the room, naked, with only bright light covering their bodies, which it slowly transformed into clothes.

"What the fuck? Did you put them into a Magical Girl sequence?"

"I did nothing," he says, giggling slightly.

"Fuck, fruitcake. We talked about the giggling."

"Sorry, sorry."

Both newcomers look around, though the difference is that while Yukishima wrinkles his nose as he looks, Aizen keeps his smile in place, glancing at his surroundings before turning his attention to him.

Trying to not show his nervousness, he steps forward and extends his hand. "Hello, my name's Souma King. The phone beside me is Pee-Rick."

Aizen accepts his hand, his hair still in that style he had before being declared a traitor, glasses included. "I'm Aizen Sosuke. I know here one uses their first names first when introducing themselves and they mostly call each other using it, but I would prefer if you still called me Aizen."

He nods. "Yeah, I understand. Though you can call me Souma, I don't mind."

Then, turning to the green-haired man, he also extends his hand. "Hi, I hope we can get along."

Yushima gives his hand a look before reluctantly taking it. "Oko Yushima. I don't mind what you call me."

"Yushima, then."

After the man's graceful shrug, Yushima turns his attention to Aizen. "Captain Aizen, the offer is up for you, too."

Aizen's glasses flash, which is weird to see in real life. "Oh, Captain you say?"

Well, at least he's got the confirmation he needed to know if the system gave them more than Marvel's universe knowledge. "If I'm not mistaken, you both come from different times. Yushima, this Aizen is from your past. He's not yet a Captain. Though he has the strength of one. He just left the Twelfth division and joined the Fifth."

Yushima hums, but in the end, nods curtly. "I read your papers in soul upgrade. I based some of my theories on soul modification to do a project about it."

"Soul modification?"

It seems incredible to see Yushima's indifferent eyes lit up at the mention of his so-called project. He seems ready to give a long speech about it, but it is then that P-Rick stops his silence. "Okay, okay. If all the pleasantries are done, I think it would be better to talk about the giant elephant-shaped Hollow in the room."

Both summons turn to look at the phone and approach it curiously.

"What's this?" asks Yushima.

"He's an AI, short of Artificial Intelligence."

"Don't listen to fruitcake! I'm more than that!"

Aizen's glasses flash strangely enough again. How? He doesn't know. After all, there's almost no light inside the warehouse. He must have done it on purpose. Why? He doesn't know either. "I can feel a soul inside this machine. An Artificial Intelligence, you say?"

"You two, four eyes?!" yells P-Rick, but both shinigami ignore him. Yushima, if possible, leans even closer. "A soul, you say? Yes, yes. I can feel it, too. It's so different from one that I didn't notice it."

When Yushima looks a step away from grabbing the phone, Souma decides that it's enough. He grabs the phone like a baby and glares at them. "Okay, guys, I know you've got the whole crazy scientist schtick going on, but P-Rick is a person, too. Or something like it. You need to ask before you try something. And no touching without his consent."

"Yeah, what fruitcake said. Haven't you heard that consent is the new 'in', guys? Yes is super sexy, okay."

Aizen is the first to give a quick bow. "My apologies for the abruptness. I was simply curious."

"Shit. And you look honest, too. As expected of a Master Manipulator with a dominatrix white-leather costume fetish," P-Rick says. Souma wishes he had a mouth he could cover. "Decided. I will call you Dom from now on. You seem like a person who would like that shit."

Aizen quirks an eyebrow. "Dom?"

"Haven't you watched a BDSM porn? Wait, no. You're, like, really old. Was BDSM a term that was used in your times, old Dom? Oh, man, what I need to teach you."

Souma snorts. Though he quickly blushes when Aizen redirects that raised eyebrow to him. "Sorry."

"Yeah, shut it, fruit cake. Basically, it means: Bondage, Domination, Sadism, and Masochism. I think you get the idea by now, right?"

"What a vulgar being," Yushima sniffs.

"Yeah, don't think you're safe either, weed-head."

"Why, you--!"

"Okay, okay. Let's calm down, here!" Souma steps forwards. "I think is time we talked business here, gentlemen."

That at least gets them serious.

.

14