7: First Day of Senior High
453 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Only After closing his system interface did Amon see a middle-aged woman with blonde hair wearing a formal shirt and long skirt walk into the classroom.

Seeing her, all the students who were previously sitting on top of tables or chattering sat down immediately and stayed quiet.

The middle-aged English teacher didn't seem to care about their reactions and walked towards her desk before turning on a projector.

"Hello students, welcome to another year at Kuoh Academy, My name is Miss Suzuki, and I am your first-period English teacher for this year, As today is the first day we won't be doing anything of course, we have many transfers students who weren't at this school last year so I want everyone to walk around and talk amongst each other while I finish preparing the class syllabus," Miss Suzuki said before she took her seat and began typing on her computer after turning it on.

Seeing this, many students became excited while thinking that they had gotten a pretty chill teacher for the school year.

The first day of class was crucial, it was also the best way to judge if you got a good or bad teacher depending on how they acted. 

But it was at this moment that Miss Suzuki turned her head to look at a girl with long black hair sitting at the back of the class and playing with her phone without a care for anything else.

"No phones are allowed during class time by the way, don't blame me, it's the school's rules," Miss Suzuki said with an expressionless flare before continuing what she was doing. 

Amon was leisurely sitting in his seat at the back of the class and had no choice but to stand up and engage with the class, as much as he felt like these people were all NPC, he knew that this world was more than real no matter how he thought about it being an anime world.

Amon's first-period class was pretty chill, other than introducing himself to his classmates and reading over the syllabus along with miss Suzuki they didn't do much else for that day. 

After his first-period class, Amon had Social studies which were taught by a bald old man who wore glasses due to his fading vision.

After the second period was lunch, which to everyone, was the best part of the day in high school. 

Amon stood in the lunch line while holding a tray in his hands and picking out the food that the lunch ladies served.

Due to his tall stature as well as his handsome face, he stood out a lot in the school, but unlike what he expected of the cliche reactions from the girls, they would only flash his smiles and that was it.

there was no cliche confessing their love at first sight or any other bullshit one would usually see when they transmigrated into an anime world.

which to Amon, Was very good, he was never the type who had a huge ego and went around flaunting his stuff everywhere, because who knew when he would one day regret such chuuni behaviors that some transmigrators were usually diagnosed with before and after their transmigration.

As Amon got all his food and prepared to leave the lunch line, he was approached by a cute short girl with short black hair with a fade on the sides. 

"Hi Amon," She said with a smile.

Amon noticed the girl and turned around to look at her, due to their height difference he was practically looking down at this girl who was only around 150 cm or so in height.

"Hey, um do I know you?" Amon asked in confusion, he wasn't expecting anyone to randomly come up to him to strike up a conversation.

"you might not know me but I'm in your English class with Miss Suzuki," The girl said after a short while, it only then did Amon think back and realized that he had truly seen this girl in his class, she seemed like one of the popular and talkative kinds of students. 

"My name is Asami, how about you," Asami said with her usual smile.

"My name is Amon, do you have anywhere to sit? it's pretty crowded here" Amon said as he looked around at the cafeteria which had tables that were all filled with people.

A non-Japanese name?' Asami was surprised for a second before answering.

"the lunchrooms are always crowded, some people prefer to eat in the club rooms or the campus yard though, I can show you a place to eat, follow me," Asami said before leading Amon through the cafeteria.

"Thank you" Amon replied, he didn't even know where to sit in this large lunchroom. 

While Asami led him to a bench in the schoolyard, she struck up a conversation with him as well. 

"So, from what people in the class were saying, you're a transfer student from another Academy?" Asami said while glancing at Amon.

"damn, does everyone know what already?" Amon was surprised, did people like to gossip that much? 

"well not everyone, but girls like to talk a lot you know" Asami giggled softly with her hand covering her mouth.

"We are here, this is my secret eating spot," Asami said as she proudly looked at the bench which was underneath the shade of a cherry blossom tree.

"Isn't this just a regular bench in the schoolyard?" Amon looked at her in confusion and didn't know how to react for a while.

"Well yes, but no one usually sits here so I guess it's been reversed for me ever since last year" Asami shrugged her shoulders.

She sat down on the bench and reached under it before grabbing a lunch box that was hidden away. 

Amon looked at her actions and found this girl to be pretty interesting, she dared to hide her food underneath a bench in broad daylight without being scared of someone running off with her shit? now that was another level of boldness that even Amon wasn't capable of achieving. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want  more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

18