8: Sona Sitri
492 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amon had long judged Asami as one of the popular kids in the grade, but to think she was eating here by herself? he found it hard to believe.

Amon didn't think much and took a seat on the bench before he began to eat. 

"I thought you were pretty popular in class, why are you sitting here alone by yourself," Amon said as he began to eat the food which he had got from the cafeteria.

it was terrible, to be honest, he now realized that even at a new school the food was still comparable to his last school, he needed to start preparing food at home before coming to school in the morning, or he would starve to death during the school days. 

"Hm?" Asami who was digging into her bento box looked at Amon in confusion at his words.

"oh, I do have friends, but they are off doing something right now in the cafeteria, so I brought you here," she said while stabbing at her food using her chopsticks.

"ah, I see" Amon replied before standing up and throwing the food which he hadn't even finished into the trashcan near the cherry blossom tree. 

"Dang, it was that bad?" Asami giggled while looking at Amon's unsettling expression as he looked at the food he threw away. 

"terrible" Amon sat down after saying that, he decided to just hang out here for a bit, he had nothing better to do.

plus he wanted to make more friends in this world, perhaps he could start with Asami. 

It was at this moment that Amon noticed a student in the school's uniform walking by near the fountain in the yard.

what made him keep his eye on this girl was that she looked extremely familiar to him.

the girl in question had on glasses, her pupils were a strange and unique purple color and could be seen through the frames of her glasses by Amon even at this distance.

Asami, who noticed Amon looking at the girl in the distance said.

"That's Sona Shitori, our student council president" 

Amon finally realized why she seemed too familiar now, so it was  

sona site the heiress of the site clan as well as the younger sister of Serafall Leviathan. 

Amon didn't know what it was about this world, but all the girls he had met so far in this academy were all very beautiful he was even starting to get some ideas now.

Even so, he wouldn't become a crazy pervert who fucked any girl he saw, he would take his time and choose through the divine list of options that he had.

"I see," Amon said and didn't stare for any while longer, in case Sona pulled up on him and treated him like She did Saji. 

"Yea, just try not to get on her bad side," Asami said with a whisper, she even leaned in closer to Amon's ears before saying.

"I heard there are even some perverted male students who get severely punished by her, I don't think you will be like them, right Amon?" Asami said with a suspicious grin on her face while she whispered.

Amon felt a shiver go down his spine at the thought of Sona punishing him over some stupid shit he might accidentally do in the future, he probably wouldn't even be able to retaliate right? even if they were in the human world. 

"What are you saying, do I look like a pervert" Amon controlled himself and rolled his eyes at Asami's attempt at scaring him.

but deep inside he was thinking about how weak he truly was in this world.

'damn I need to hurry up and become stronger or it's gg's for me' Amon thought. 

Amon just sat there and pretended to be dozing off, but he kept his eyes on Sona, The student council president was standing In front of the waterfall before a few minutes later another woman in blue framed glasses appeared from the schoolyard, she had long hair which reached to her knees.

Although this girl looked beautiful, one could almost assume her attitude and personality just from the seriousness which she carried on her face all the time.

'Isn't that Tsubaki Shinra?' Amon thought as he looked at the girl who appeared and started talking to Shona. 

Tsubaki was known as the "Queen" of the Shona Sitri nobility, she was born in the Shinra clan, an ancient and honorable clan that specializes in purifying evil spirits.

Amon felt like his new life was becoming a little more interesting now, he just met two plot characters on his first day at school.

Of course, he could've just gone around and purposely asked and would've met many more characters, but that would be very weird wouldn't it? 

"Keep staring, your gonna be the next pervert they punish" Asami rolled her eyes and joked as she saw Amon looking at the two girls who were talking next to the water fountain.

Amon snapped out of his daze and looked somewhere else, in fact, the whole time he was thinking about how he would go about his conquest of power in this new world.

After a few minutes, both Sona and Tsubaki left towards the academy building silently. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

still rewatching highschool DXD so I gotta take this a lil slow for now atleast in terms of story 

22