9: Preparations
424 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the school day went by pretty smoothly after that, Amon didn't have any interesting characters in his class sadly, but since he did have a lot of free time on his hands while at school he could easily interact with most of the main characters if he ever wanted to.

After school ended, Amon didn't head home immediately and walked towards a building that sold sharp knives.

Ding!

a ringing sound was heard as Amon opened the door and walked through towards the counter.

The whole room was filled with many small knives and daggers which were in tightly locked display cases around the counter and on shelves.

"Hello, young man, welcome, and how may I help you?" A tall burly middle-aged man with a puffy beard said as he looked at Amon who had just entered.

Hearing the man's English accent, Amon could already tell that the man wasn't a Japanese native.

"I came here looking to buy some sharp knives, I have enough money I just need it to be as sharp as can be," Amon said as he pulled out his wallet.

Ever since he started middle school his parents had given him an allowance which he barely touched, but due to Amon having no great need for money, he hadn't even gone out looking for a part-time job yet.

"hmm, ok, well this series of knives are the sharpest ones we currently have, see if you like them" The middle-aged man pointed at a row of orderly placed knives that looked very well crafted and fancy.

Although this middle-aged man was confused about why a school kid like Amon wanted such a sharp knife, he wasn't under his jurisdiction so he couldn't say anything at all.

Amon looked at the row of knives and his eyes unconsciously landed on a black one.

since these knives were the sharpest here, there was no point in spending too much time thinking about which one he should get.

"give me that black one, how much will it be," Amon said as he pointed at the black knife in the display container.

"ah that one, that would be 7,500 yen, cash or card?" The middle-aged man said with a smile after seeing the knife Amon had chosen.

"I can pay in cash" Amon pulled out 7,500 yen from his wallet and paid the full amount upfront.

The middle-aged man unlocked the case which tightly enclosed the daggers and pulled out a black dagger before putting it in the sheath beside it.

"here you go" He placed the dagger in a bag and then handed it to Amon gently. 

"Thank you" Amon replied after taking the bag, before he left he also bought 2 more daggers which cost a lot less, just in case he ended up losing one of them he would have a backup.

Amon placed both of the daggers into his inventory in some inconspicuous part of the mall before he continued his shopping spree, he even went out and bought many bottles of water, clothes, and even many snacks which would last him for a long time.

After shopping for a few hours, all the money he had ever saved had been gone and he was left with only a little bit left.

But Amon felt like it was all worth it, he needed to be very prepared before he went into the Pocket Hunting World. 

"What else do I need?" Amon thought while he sat in his bedroom, he had even taken a shower and changed his whole outfit into that of some sportswear which he could easily maneuver in.

according to the system, the moment he went into the Pocket Hunting World, it wouldn't be like time hadn't been passing in the real world, meaning he wouldn't have to spend time explaining to his parents why he would suddenly disappear one day and then randomly reappear another day. 

"I think I'm ready" Amon smiled as he looked at the array of foods and many necessary items in his inventory, he had even strapped a knife to the side of his pants securely in case he was placed in any unexpected situations.

he didn't feel like he was overthinking things, he would rather be very prepared before he ever took any sort of risky action in the future, and the action he was about to take right now was risky.

After all, he didn't know what the consequence of dying inside the Pocket Hunting World was.

"System, I would like to enter the Pocket Hunting World," Amon said after releasing a heavy breath of air.

[Ding! 

Host, Are you sure?

[Ye/No] 

"Yes I'm sure, send me there immediately" Amon didn't bother changing his mind now, he had already come this far. 

Before he realized it, his whole body was surrounded by a bright white light and he disappeared from the room he was previously in.

The dark and barely decorated room were silent. 

Time seemed to have become frozen as Amon appeared in a completely different dimension, separate from the one he was previously in.

this was a dimension that was filled with many terrifying and godlike creatures, all resembling races and species which could be found in the world of Highschool DxD. 

It was a world that was filled with many opportunities for Amon, but it was also one that could give him endless amounts of pain and suffering if he wasn't careful. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity

Patreon has been updated   

 

20