12: Bizarre Encounter
397 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Alright let's go," Amon said as he commanded the Dullahan, Although he was pretty tired after using all his strength to slash at the Dullahan, his level-up had healed all his fatigue nearly instantly.

He could immediately go out hunting again. 

"But before that" Amon watched as the shadow soldier sunk into his shadow, he then suddenly felt a strange connection with his Shadow, as if he could call out to it anytime he wanted. 

Moving back to the tree he was previously hiding behind, Amon opened the system functions and pulled up the shop screen.

After killing the Dullahan and completing the system mission he gained a total of 150 coins.

Amon didn't know how much this amount of coins was worth in the shop, but he wanted to see what he could get with it. 

"system, open up the shop function," Amon said in his mind, in a matter of seconds dozens of holographic screens appeared around his field of view, each of them being filled with many items with varying prices.

"Tier 7 Energy Cannon, 25,000 coins?" Amon looked through the list of weapons and armor in the system shop.

With 150 coins he could get jack shit, that was the sad part, the good part was that every item in the shop seemed to hold incredible power, if he managed to buy one then it would increase his power greatly.

Most tier 10 weapons only cost around 0-100 coins, while tier 9 weapons ranged anywhere from 100 coins to 1,000 coins.

"I guess I won't be buying anything today" Amon sighed in defeat and closed the system shops, he held the Dullahan's tier 9 sword in his hands and began to move.

Using the environment to his advantage, Amon was able to stay out of sight as he maneuvered through the forest.

"Oh, shit," Amon thought in his heart as he noticed a large group of 5 or so Dullahans walking around the area.

Did the previous Dullahan he killed come from this group? this was the only logical reason that Amon suspected they were here, perhaps the Dullahan Amon killed had been sent out to investigate.

[Dullahan 

level 15 (Tier: 9)]

[Dullahan 

level 11 (Tier: 9)]

[Dullahan 

level 12 (Tier: 9)]

The Dullahans in this group ranged from level 11 to level 15, it was at this moment that Amon realized that Tier 10 Life-forms probably wouldn't be found in this world due to them being considered useless and weak, anything could kill them.

Ahem.. not like he would be at tier 10 for long.

"Amon didn't bother confronting this group of Dullahans, the leading one seemed to be a lot bigger as it was level 15, Amon didn't know what it was but he felt like it was also a lot smarter compared to the rest as it gave out orders while they roamed their territory. 

As much as Amon was tempted to turn this whole group into his shadow soldiers, he knew he would just be asking for an early death if he did such a rash thing, he could only sigh and try to maneuver around them. 

As Amon was about to rush out of this area, his heart seemed to drop as the sky above him suddenly became dark.

yes, the whole sky was blotted out.

What scared Amon, even more, was the large scales on the huge body of a monster which slowly flew above the sky, its large eyes alone seemed to be the size of a mountain as it roared and shot off into the distance, its huge draconic wings flapping furiously against the wind and shaking the trees below.

[Sky Dragon 

Level: level ???? (Tier: ????)] 

All Amon saw were blanks as the monster passed by, due to it being too high level the system couldn't even inspect its level.

Amon knew that this towering colossal of a monster was no lower than Tier 5 at most, it was simply terrifying, just the size of it alone was more than 200 meters in size, it was absurd.

Amon felt a sudden urge to grow stronger as he saw the randomly passing sky Dragon disappear into the distance, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry as he noticed the unease of the Group of Dullahans before they decided to flee the scene and run away in fear.

Amon's eyes flashed as he saw the Dullahans split up, the appearance of the dragon was enough to cause them to separate and flee for their lives.

Amon took this chance and chased after a level 11 Dullahan which he previously had his eyes on, he calmly followed it and called out his shadow soldier. 

As the level 11 Dullahan was trying to flee from the area, A Black and purple Dullahan immediately appeared Infront of it, the large black light of a blade in its arms was raised before it slashed down.

Clank!

The other Dullahan unconsciously raised its sword and clashed with the incoming sword.

It was at this moment that Austin appeared from behind the Dullahan and slashed down at it with the long sword coated in shadow energy.

Under the simultaneous attacks of Austin and the Dullahan, the level 11 Dullahan was instantly killed and turned into a shadow soldier immediately. 

[Ding! 

Level up!!]

Austin had once again leveled up after killing another Tier 9 Dullahan. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

21