13: Lamiae
391 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amon now had 2 Shadow Soldiers under his control.

"Now I know how sung Jin woo feels when he overwhelms his enemies with his great numbers" Amon released a chuckle as he saw the two Dullahans lined up next to each other as if they were professional soldiers, they looked goofy in fact. 

Amon continued to roam through the forest he began to run into many different variations of monsters.

One of them was one which he currently kept his eyes on right now.

Amon motioned towards his two shadow soldiers and pointed at a Lamiae which was lying near a pond.

[Lamiae

Level: 15 (Tier: 9] 

A Lamiae was a serpentine-like creature with the upper body of a human, they were mainly females and appeared very beautiful, even their upper body proportions were very big.

Even though this monster girl looked very innocent, Amon had previously seen it strangely devour a bizarre-looking fish from the pond before falling onto the sand and laying down to rest.

The two shadow soldiers beside Amon glanced at each other before they both began to move and take up different positions surrounding the pond that the Lamiae was lying around.

They each hid behind a tree and tightly held their weapons while waiting for Amon to make a move first.

Swoosh!!

splash!!

a pebble was sent flying and landed in the pool of water before the Lamiae.

The serpentine creature was alerted, but it only raised its human head and looked at the rippling water in confusion before it sat up and began to slither closer to the pond. 

Amon communicated with his Shadow telepathically, he made some hand gestures towards the nearest Shadow soldier and locked eyes with the Lamiae. 

This Lamiae was level 15 and seemed pretty strong, but Amon still wanted to try his luck against it, after he had two tiers 9 Dullahans and coupled with his fighting ability he could at least put up a fight.

No matter how much damage was dealt to his shadow soldiers they wouldn't be killed if he continued supplying mana to them, And since Amon barely used any of his mana currently, he could continue fighting all while supplying mana to the Dullahans if needed. 

The nearest Shadow soldier began to move as it brandished its sword and rushed towards the Lamiae, this was Austin's fighting plan, using his shadow soldiers as bait and then having the others use sneak attacks, it was the perfect plan to take down any monster. 

The large Lamiae screeched in its toe-curling high-pitched voice, it's human face parted and a sharp array of teeth could be seen as it slithered towards the approaching Dullahan which was rushing towards it with a sword.

As the first Dullahan approached, Amon ordered the other one to prepare to attack as well.

Swoosh!!

the Lamiae swung its large tailback before slapping it down at the approaching Dullahan.

boom!!

the Dullahan was sent flying into the distance before crashing into a tree, but surprisingly the Dullahan didn't seem to feel anything and it sat up immediately and rushed towards the Lamiae once again.

The Lamiae seemed confused, it screeched once again in anger and tried to slash out with its tail again, it was mostly angry because it had just finished a large meal and was very slow right now, yet some monster had taken the chance to attack. 

Before the Lamiae could attack, it felt a stinging pain in its back before it turned its head, a similar-looking Dullahan had crept up on it and stabbed it in its back with a large sword.

The Lamiae released a loud screech as it slapped around with its large tail, Amon only watched as his shadow soldiers were continuously attacked and sent flying but continued to get up and slash out with their swords after they got closer to the Lamiae.

No matter what the Lamiae did, they weren't dying, of course, the Lamiae didn't know that the only way to get rid of these shadow soldiers was to kill the mastermind behind them, which was Amon who was hidden and silently watching the battle.

Amon didn't dare to approach the Lamiae, his stats were way too low, one tail slap from the huge snake and his ribs would probably be broken and he would have no choice but to puke out large amounts of blood uncontrollably, he wasn't dumb enough to think he had the durability of his shadow soldiers who seemed immortal. 

The fight went on for a while longer as the Shadow soldiers continued to hack and slash at the Lamiae, as time went on the Lamiae was filled with many bloodied wounds, it was a lot stronger than these two Dullahans, but it really couldn't do anything as they surrounded it and just kept coming no matter how hard it hit them. 

Amon watched as the Lamiae released its final screech of pain before its life was ended by a sword slash to its already bloodied chest.

Bang!

The dead body of the Lamiae fell to the ground and the sand below it turned into dust as it flew off the ground and into the air.

[Ding! 

Killed Lamiae (Tier: 9) 

80 exp] 

Amon came out of his hiding spot and turned the dead Lamiae into a shadow soldier immediately.

-------------

if you want to support me and want more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

25