14: Back to the Real World
353 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The previously menacing-looking serpentine creature had now turned into a Shadow Soldier surrounded by dark and murky shadow energy, it looked even more demonic now as it stood beside the two Dullahans with its huge figure. 

[Status]

Host: Amon Hashimoto 

Class: Shadow Monarch (Longinus)

Race: Human (Monarch)

Title: Nil

Tier: 10

Level: 2 (48%) 

[Str]: 15

[Vit]: 12

[Spd]: 13

[int]: 13

Stat points: 3

Amon decided to allocate his stat points first before he called it a day and went back to the real world, staying in this place too long would be traumatizing as he would have no human interactions whatsoever while he was there.

"1 point to vitality, 1 point to speed and intelligence as well," Amon said after thinking for a minute or so, he took his stat allocations seriously.

After all, he had no option of resetting his stats, so the stats which he chose to favor would become his strongest assets in the future, he could take this matter too lightly. 

Amon Called back his three shadow soldiers into his shadow before releasing a sigh while opening the system's return button. 

[Would you like to leave the Pocket Hunting World?

[Yes/No]

Amon didn't think much and immediately selected the "yes" option, he was once again surrounded by a white light and he disappeared from the pocket Hunting World.

Amon appeared back into his bedroom, it was exactly like how he left it and it felt like he had only been gone for a minute or so, but he had spent close to an hour inside the Pocket Hunting World. 

Amon picked up his phone and looked at the screen, he had previously set up a timer before he entered the Pocket Hunting World.

(0:14)

(0:15) 

The timer was slowly moving with each second, meaning only 15 seconds or so had passed during his stay in the Pocket Hunting World.

These "15" seconds probably all came from the time he spent before he left for the pocket Hunting World and the time he spent standing here after he came back.

After all, he was informed by the system that time in the real world was stopped while he was exploring the Pocket Hunting World. 

Amon took a warm shower and ate some food before he began to do his homework for the day.

Although in his last life, Amon hadn't had the chance to fully experience school, he still took the chance to seriously learn all the subjects in school in this life.

He could be considered one of the smarter students, Amon himself didn't know why but he found himself to have a talent for learning and wanted to gain more knowledge, which pushed him to study more than his peers.

After finishing his homework, Amon turned on the television and watched some shows while waiting for his family to return from their jobs and everyday matters.

The humble house was pretty silent except for the sound of the television which was playing a Japanese drama on the screen led by a beautiful actress who was also a singer.

This was one of Amon's favorite shows it was called "The everlasting kiss" A romance drama that was very popular for kids around his age, Emiko had put him on the show a few months or so ago.

Speaking of Emiko, she only returned home around late in the night, while his mother usually came back from work around 5-6 pm and his dad also came back no later than, 6:30 to 7 pm.

This was usually how it went, Amon had lots of time to himself alone in the house while everyone else was out and about, it felt strange but he had long gotten used to it, especially since he could keep himself entertained in many ways, by either working out, watching TV or playing one of his sister's video games and fucking up her stats purposely. 

A few hours went by before the sound of the door being unlocked was heard.

Alliana Hashimoto who had just finished another tiring day at work walked into her house and took off her coat while placing down some groceries. 

"I'm home," She said as she noticed the sounds coming from the living room.

"Hey mom, how was work," Amon said while helping her sort out the groceries in the kitchen.

"it was pretty tiring like always, how was your day, liking your new school?" Alliana Hashimoto asked after seeing Amon's excited mood.

'Did he meet a cute girl or something, he is never this excited after coming home from school' she thought in her heart but didn't think too much of it.

"it was great, this new school is better than I expected, there are many interesting people in there," Amon said with a soft laugh.

"That's good, you already did your homework right?" Alliana asked, she usually trusted Amon when it came to doing his homework, his sister, on the other hand, was the complete opposite of her studious brother, she would rather bury herself in games before she procrastinated and did all her work at the last second. 

"of course, I did my homework, I'm not like Emiko," Amon said in a joking tone as he laughed, After so many years with this new family of his he had slowly grown closer to them.

Although he knew they weren't his real family which he had back on earth, they were his new family in this new world, he had to accept that fact no matter what. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

22