15: Issei Hyoudou
774 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day.

Amon woke up early, took a shower, and immediately headed toward the school.

He had many lucky chances in the Pocket Hunting World yesterday, but even so, he knew that there would be some days when he would be unlucky.

for example, the huge dragon that scared off the group of Dullahans, if it by any chance took a liking to him and wanted to eat him then there was quite literally nothing he could do but accept his situation.

A few hours through the day as Amon's classes went by smoothly, when he had some free time Amon went towards the grassy yard and was about to lie down.

but his eyes landed on three figures who were also laying down and seemed to be in deep thought.

"Damn, I want to touch some boobies," The boy in the middle said with an expressionless face, from his words, one could only expect that he was thinking and fantasizing about some diabolical and perverted things. 

Amon curiously looked at these three figures, he widened his eyes in shock as he suddenly realized who it was.

it was none other than the main character, Issei Hyoudou, and his two perverted friends. 

"I agree with you Hyoudou Issei-kun," The boy beside Issei who had short hair and was nearly balding said with his fists raised.

---

Amon looked at Issei from the corner of his eyes, this guy would be an enemy of his in the future due to his constant interaction with the legendary girls of this world.

Just thinking about it was enough for Amon to have some evil thoughts spiral through his head, what if he was the one in the guy's place? 

Amon looked at the large amounts of girls in the open field dressed in athletic clothes and doing exercises.

Kuou Academy was a private school that previously only accepted all girls, but now it was suddenly coed and boys could learn at this academy as well. 

Amon took one last look at Issei and his perverted crew before leaving for another location. 

"Ah, hey, you seem to be new to this school?" A voice was heard behind Amon as he walked through the halls leading towards the club activities, he was heading there to find something to do.

A blonde-haired boy around 172 cm was seen behind Amon.

"yes I am, and you are?" Amon turned around and asked in confusion, he didn't understand why everyone in this school just randomly approached people.

"My name is Yuuto Kiba, one of the few male students at this school," kiba said with a bright smile and stretched out a hand to greet Amon.

"Amon Hashimoto" Amon responded and shook the guy's hand.

"It's nice to meet you Amon-kun, are you heading towards the club rooms too?" kiba asked after the handshake.

"Yes actually, I have nothing else to do" Amon shrugged his shoulders and told the truth, he practically had no friends here.

Although he was also considered one of the pretty boys here, he was so quiet that he was rarely approached while in class. 

"Well, I'm heading there too, we should go together," kiba said with a smile as he looked at Amon, since Amon was abnormally tall, Yuuto had to look up at him slightly.

"ok, lead the way" Amon felt like kiba was one of the main characters, but since it's been so many years in this world, he forgot about most of the people in this world, perhaps if he heard their names his memories would slowly come back.

[Ding! 

If the host increases his intelligence stat, your memory would become a lot greater and you can even remember things from dozens of years ago]

 The system's mechanical voice was heard in Amon's mind at this moment.

"Oh shit?" Amon thought in his heart, he was incredibly surprised, but it was understandable, his intelligence stat had to do with his mind and magical powers, it would be weird if it only had an effect on his mana and didn't help him mentally. 

Amon and Kiba walked through the halls leading towards the club activity area, and it wasn't long before they found most of the club rooms.

"I can't bring you to my club due to only members being allowed, but you can walk into any of the others and spend your time here," Kiba said as he waved at Amon and immediately left in another direction.

"Your club only allows members? hmm, that's interesting" Amon's eyes flashed with a strange light as he watched Kiba departing back. 

Amon spent the rest of the club time in some random room filled with chess geeks and played games on his phone, while he did this he was secretly planning his next course of action for when he returned to the Pocket Hunting World. 

There were a few things he had to keep in mind, due to the limitations of his tier he could only have 10 shadow soldiers right now.

He felt like this was due to 10 being his limit at his current level, any more would take a heavy strain on his mind, so Amon needed to choose his next couple of shadow soldiers carefully.

At the very least if he gained 10 shadow soldiers and had them all go about randomly killing things in the Pocket hunting world, he would be able to amass a huge amount of exp and possibly reach level 10 incredibly easily.

---

During the evening after school, Amon didn't head home immediately and decided to walk around the town a bit.

The sounds of cars honking and driving by could be heard as Amon silently crossed a small bridge.

He sat then found a snack shop and bought some snacks before eating while thinking about his next course of action.

due to the dangers of the hunting world which had no restrictions on the monsters that could spawn, that meant beings on the level of arch angels could appear, and if they wanted to kill him then he couldn't do anything.

At first, Amon had expected some sort of restriction on the monsters to keep him safe, but the system did nothing like that, and on his first time in the Pocket Hunting world he had run into a dragon the size of a mountain.

-------------

if you want to support me and want more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity  

19