16: Rias’ Interest
1.2k 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day.

Amon could be seen calmly walking through the halls at school while heading towards class.

but he wasn't alone, there was another figure with blonde hair beside him.

"Amon-kun, you're always very early to school right?" Kiba said with a smile, usually due to his habit of waking up early and getting ready for the day, he usually made it to school before anyone else. 

"I have to be, it's a habit that I picked up" Amon replied with a yawn, his eyes looked tired and honestly he didn't want to be at school today he had stayed up all night thinking about the best ways to maximize his powers that he almost went to sleep at 1 am.

"ah, I'm the same way too," Kiba said with a smile, Amon didn't know what it was, but this guy always seemed to carry a smile no matter what time of the day it was, it was almost as if he had no problems with life at all.

how fortunate. 

As Amon and Kiba were continuing their conversation while walking, a female with black hair and purple irises appeared from the corner. 

This girl had the most perfect proportions on her body, her two beautiful mountain peaks hugged so tightly against her uniform that it seemed like they would fall out at any moment.

Her long black hair blew in the wind as she looked at both Amon and Kiba. 

Akeno Himejima smiled at Amon before turning to Kiba.

"Kiba, Rias is looking for you, it seems urgent," Akeno said with a charming smile.

"ah, rias is looking for me? I'll be there immediately taken" Kiba replied and looked at Amon.

"I got to go Amon-Kun, I'll see you later in the day," Kiba said to Amon seriously after hearing what Akeno said.

"see ya" Amon had a lot of things on his mind currently, but he still calmly bid farewell to kiba and watched as he walked off with the beautiful girl.

"I'm pretty sure that girl was Akeno, and rias herself is asking for Kiba? so they all know each other" Amon's eyes flashed with a strange light and he smiled as he watched their backs.

things were getting interesting now. 

As much as Amon wanted to avoid trouble for now since he was weak, it would be best to keep in touch with certain figures in this world.

for example rias, no matter how capable she was along with her background, Amon had no thoughts about becoming one of the dogs of her family, if anything he wanted to rule over things with his power.

but to gain a foothold within this world that was crawling with factions of gods, he would need some powerful subordinates. 

Amon didn't look at them anymore and turned towards the location of his first class and headed inside, no one was there like always so Amon just entertained himself with his phone for a long while until the bell rang which signaled the start of class. 

-----

While Kiba and Akeno were walking towards an old schoolhouse in the territory of Kuou Academy, Kiba looked at Akeno and said.

"Any idea why rias are urgently looking for me?" he asked in confusion, he had spoken to rias earlier so what was so urgent?

"To be honest even I don't know, but she probably just wants to talk to you" Akeno shrugged with a wryly smile while she opened the door into the old schoolhouse. 

As Kiba and Akeno walked into the old schoolhouse, it was dark inside and only one room seemed to be lit, that room was the living room.

"you're here" A soft and alluring voice was heard the moment they stepped into the living room, this voice originated from the crimson-haired girl who sat on the couch while drinking from a luxurious glass cup.

"Hello, master" Kiba was the first one to speak after rias spoke, he spoke this all while leaning in for a respectful bow, his respect and admiration for the crimson-haired girl could be seen all over his face which he kept very serious.

"Sit, I just wish to speak to you," Rias said as she waved her hands.

Kiba had no choice but to sit down next to rias and listen to what she had to say.

"Now, I am only curious about one thing that's taken my interest lately," Rias said with a smile as she looked at Kiba.

"I will answer to the best of my abilities, Master" Kiba replied respectfully.

"That Amon guy you hang out with, I'm sure you already noticed that he is very strange right?" Rias said as she looked at the large tree outside the window. 

"I have, I wasn't sure at first but now I'm very sure of it," Kiba said with a serious expression while thinking back to his first interaction with Amon. 

-------------

if you want to support me and want 10 more chapters check out my patréon.

Patréon.com/ShadowDeity 

novel paused till later summer, due to many factors, I will finish my first novel first and then continue this one once I have more knowledge about DXD 🙏 thx for all th support, you will hear from this novel again soon. 

15