Chp15 Lin’s Little House
114 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beneath these great and majestic mountains were small hills. On top of these hills, there were buildings in a style that can be seen in every other city. The only difference was that they were among the green trees.

Yet there was a hill among them that stood barren with no trees on it. There were three buildings on this hill, connected to the others by stone paths.

It looked quite old and poor. This hill was exactly the one Xingming was pointing to.

Raymond's mouth turned ugly.

"Are you sure?"

"100% sure."

Raymond still didn't want to believe it.

"This place is full of buildings that need to be demolished with the recycling project. No, we can't even call them buildings. Even the homeless don't come here to drink."

Xingming frowned. She frowned mockingly. This was her first reaction since meeting Raymond.

"If you don't like it, stay on the street. Try to be homeless. You piece of garbage. Is it easy to go upstairs? You're just a small member of a small family. You're here to smack me. Shut up and come with me. You have to learn what life is." She said shouting.

"O-okey!" Raymond was scared.

"Let's go!"

With that, Xingming took her small bag and started to move forward. Actually, she was exaggerating. Still, she was angry.

The Lin family, of course, was not a small family. Seventy percent of the company belonged to the Lin family.

Still, the company and the Lin family had no affiliation with Queer. Until this time, they were raising their 'Awakened' according to their own style. The entire company actually wasn't taking Queer seriously. So their place in Queer was ruined.

But in recent years there have been significant changes in the company.

Even before she was appointed to protect young master Ray, many of her comrades had transferred from the company. Now it was being sent to Queer, the successor of the company. Obviously something was going on here. Yet no one said anything.

Bi-flag, a Queer opposing company, would naturally not be well received in Queer. What were they thinking? That's why she yelled at Raymond like that.

Otherwise, she, a servant, wouldn't be able to speak out against the young master of the Lin family.

But Raymond, who knew nothing, took what she said seriously.

'So actually I am the successor of a small family. In fact, we're barely even accepted into Queer. TRUE. If I were from a large family, I would naturally be known. So I have to be kind to the people I meet. Because they will all come from families bigger than me. I wonder if anyone will come to cause trouble?'

Actually, this shout of Xingming caused a great misunderstanding.

Meanwhile, Xingming was sweating cold.

'What have I done? Did I shout at the great and mighty young master? That cruel and cruel one. Did not being able to see his power stress me out? How should I apologize? What will my punishment be? What should I do?'

Now both master and servant were afraid of each other.

They walked silently towards the dilapidated buildings.

It was truly a strange occurrence that no one could understand why.

...

Meanwhile, a small discussion was going on in a magnificent building of Queer. Everyone at the table had serious and troubled expressions.

A woman in a resplendent blue dress was the one who brought the subject up.

"I got word that the young master of the Lin family has arrived in Queer."

The person who answered her was a man whose face was not visible because of his hoodie.

"I got the same news. Actually, we all know it." His voice sounded parasitic.

"They sent someone back after all these years." The speaker was a strange-looking man with the beards of an old man and the face of a young boy. "They sent someone who was kicked out before. Now he's become one of the Elders. We didn't care then. Now he's the one who gave us the most trouble."

Among them, the bright-hearted person dressed in green clothes chuckled.

"Hehe. Now they've sent the family's successor. Let's just kill him straight away."

"It's not that simple." Said the woman in the blue dress.

"On the face of it, it's simple. They sent us to kill him. So they can wage war on Queer." Said a dark-skinned man in cowboy clothes.

He had his feet on the table, while swinging his magnum gun in one hand. One of his eyes was glowing yellow-orange. Those who looked into his eye felt a chill in them.

There was silence at the table. Everyone was thinking about this in their head. Except the green dressed one. He was smelling a clover in his hand. No body knows what he was thinking.

"Let's wait for now. We weren't prepared for something like this. Let's focus on gathering information."

A calm and loud voice breaks the silence. The speaker had remained silent from the beginning of the meeting. His bushy beard and large body trembled as he spoke.

In fact, they had been here for a month and talked about all sorts of topics. But he wasn't interested in any of them. Seeing him speak, the people at the table looked at him in surprise.

First person to react was the green dressed one. That time, he had a serious face.

"Yes, president."

Others followed him.

"Yes, president." they said in unison.

Although he looked calm, the person who panicked the most was actually the president with the bushy black beard.

'Why did they send their successors at this very moment? Did they know you had a daughter? No way. How many people will die if we go to war now? What if it turns out I'm weak? We can win. No, we cannot win. What were they planning? Shall I go and kill? If I take everything on and hide, we'll get out of this problem. No, unless their goal is something else. Are they using their successors to distract us?' Thousands of voices in his head were eating away at his brain.

Finally something came to his mind.

'Today was the Brooklyn vs Dortmand game. What was the score? Did I get my coupon?'

3