Chp19 I hate being Lonely
76 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xingming had turned into a black ball. This black ball was moving rapidly through the forest.

Queer was actually a very big place. It was much bigger and more dangerous than it looked from the outside.

Although killing ordinary people was considered a crime, there was no problem if no one saw it. Of course, this was true for lower class people.

Although a noble is very important on the outside, they were like cheese and bread in Queer.

After all, there was a ranking among the nobility as well. Actually, many of the people known as nobles were from low-level noble families. Or they served large families. They were no different from slaves.

In queer, the only thing that mattered was their own power. Otherwise they wouldn't be able to thrive.

After a while, Xingming came to a cave. The entrance to the cave looked very majestic. There were radiant plants all around. A slightly comforting feeling spread around. everything seemed holy and magical.

Xingming reverted to her human form. She took off her hoodie with her hand before walking inside.

'I didn't expect to find it so quickly.' she thought, suppressing her anxiety.

She stepped inside and disappeared into the darkness.

It was dark inside. It was so dark that even the torch was lost in the dark. It was the exact opposite of the sacred appearance on the outside.

But this frightening darkness did not affect Xingming that much.

'Hmm. Is that all? I expected more.'

The next second, her body turned into a mist.

The fog slowly spread around. Strangely, the darkness seemed to be losing its grip. The surroundings could be seen more easily.

A chuckle rose from the mist. It sounded like Xingming's voice, but sounded a little deeper.

"Hahaha! Darkness is my home, little ghost. I wonder where you can hide."

The reason Xingming came here was because it was a ghost-suppressing area.

There were many such regions in queer. The Awakened were fighting and gaining experience with the ghosts there. In addition, materials obtained from ghosts could be sold.,

But Xingming didn't come here to kill the ghost. She had another crazy idea.

"Raaghr"

A roar came from the cave in response to Xingming's provocation. A roar came from the cave in response to Xingming's provocation.

Actually, it was Xingming's white mist that stood up against the black mist. They are fighting each other back and forth. They were twisting.

Both sides were using the same ability.

It was actually her signature class ability [Imitation] that made Xingming so powerful.

As long as she understood the nature of the skill the other party was using, she could imitate it.

The only reason was that the other side should continue to use their ability. [Imitation] would also stop if the other party canceled the ability.

Xingming was afraid of Raymond because she felt she couldn't imitate the phenomenon that happened as Raymond descended the stairs.

She didn't even feel a talent, and all she felt was pure fear.

For a while in the cave, the two fogs went back and forth. They were fighting equally. There was no winner.

"Raaasdgghheeerr"

An even more angry roar came from the depths of the cave. With this roar, the black mist thickened and gained the upper hand for a while.

But this superiority lasted only a moment.

"Heh. Is that all you have, you little ghost?"

Xingming's mocking voice came out of the white mist, and it also thickened. The stalemate lasted for a while. There was occasional roars and Xingming's voice mocking the ghost.

Xingming was enjoying this feeling very much. Maybe it was his favorite thing in life. Beating others in their field. The reaction of the other side was unbearable when she suddenly used the skills they had worked on and developed for years.

'hahaha awesome.'

"Aaggh"

A miserable cry came from the depths of the cave. Then the black mist condensed, shrank and formed a shape.

It was a purple creature with small legs and small arms. Six leech-like tentacles were hiding from his body. He was staring at the bastard in front of him with angry green eyes. While he was resting here, he wanted to meet vile human who came and bothered him.

Meanwhile, Xingming was also back to her old self. She looked at the creature in front of her with a disgusted face.

"Agh! Disgusting!"

But Xingming did not attack. She waited for the creature to move. Her purpose was not to kill this creature. She wanted him to understand that after it had used all the methods he could and he still couldn't beat her. In short, it was torture. She would push the ghost to a point where she would want the ghost to give up and beg her to kill him.

The silence continued until the ghost began spitting out a hideous black gas from its tentacles.

"Agh! Same trick again. You know you can't beat me that way, try something else." Xingmin rolled her eyes and complained.

They both became mists again, one black and one white.

"This will be a long session." Xingming sighed.

3