Chp22 Big Brother Bell’s Little Secret
38 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xingming followed the path. She observed for a while. And she saw the gap in security because of the group she just taked down. She quickly infiltrated and penetrated the walls of the hill.

Queer was like a playground for teenage 'Awakened' to play. Even though there were powerful 'Awakened' inside, most of them would not get involved.

No matter what family you come from, the most important thing when you came here was your potential. You would join a hill according to your potential and improve yourself there.

In short, it was very similar to the real world.

Raymond's situation was different. He was sent directly to become the owner of Lin Hill. In short, he had the same status as the powerful 'Awakened', who would just oversee but not act.

That's why at the entrance he was neither tested for his potential nor told to choose a school.

Raymond still didn't know why he had come here.

Meanwhile, he checked the third and final building. He had found that it was a student dormitory. There was a cafeteria under the student dormitory. Raymond was making himself breakfast in the large kitchen behind the cafeteria. He told himself this was the best breakfast he had ever eaten, and was thankful for the company. He was also indebted to Lord William.

Xingming quickly jumped from one roof to the other. She was as quiet as the air. She wasn't currently using an ability. She was simply using her spiritual energy to feed her body.

This method relied on the body. And it was directly related to the endurance of the body. No matter how many spiritual energy flows, she could only give as much as the body could handle. It required very precise control.

After a while, she reached the back of Xu Hill. There were many large yard hunts there. But one of them stood out in particular. It had walls with gold plates on all sides. It was over-adorned.

Xingming crouched on the roof of the opposite house. She observed this golden-walled house for a while.

She then found to her surprise that there was no security in this house.

She jumped to the road. And approached to the door of the yard.

She opened the door and went in. As she entered, voices came to her ears. Actually, someone was arguing in the garden. She hid behind a fence and listened.

"How many times have I told you I must have a clean body." A thin voice said contemptuously.

"Baby why are you doing this" A cracked male voice answered in response.

"Baby?" This time, the woman questioned, raising her voice. "Don't call me baby. I told you. I am not your baby."

'A couple's fight?' Xingming guessed.

Meanwhile, she was still watching her surroundings. 'There are really no guards around. Is this Bell guy that strong?'

"Oh, you always do that." There was a popping sound. Then the cracked voice said. It was probably the voice of 'Big Brother Bell'.

"You want me to call you Yue Ming. You don't want nicknames. You say you're my girlfriend whenever we're out. But you're never nice to me. We're engaged. And I know you want to keep yourself a clean virgin." Big brother Bell said, then he lowered his head.

"But Yue Ming, you have to understand. My needs as a man too. If you don't want to, let me handle this with someone else. I promise no one will hear." He asked, looking like an innocent cat.

Xingming more or less understood the situation after hearing their conversation. 'So that's the case. Of course, they don't want anyone to hear this conversation. That's why there are no guards around.'

Xingming put his hand on his forehead. She thought about what to do.

Meanwhile, the girl named Yue Ming was screaming. "What do you mean you're going to be with someone other than me. That's not going to happen. There's no way. Instead of that, throw me the forget-me-not engagement. Spit in my face. Eat my corpse. Isn't it better?"

For a while she gasped in anger. But there was sweat on her forehead that no one could see. She was very nervous as she waited for Big Brother Bell's reply.

Big Brother Bell was immediately opposed. "Is that all right? I still love you so much."

Hearing Big Brother Bell's answer, Yue Ming secretly let out a sigh of relief. Then she continued to shout.

"Then how dare you say something like that. What would you do if I said I wanted to be with someone else? How would you feel? Think of me too."

Then they were both silent for a while.

Yue Ming spoke lightly. "You know. It's not like I don't want to do it with you. But because of the talent you've developed, I must have a virgin body until I reach the final stage. Otherwise I'll never get past that bitch Scarlet and my future will be limited. Would you like to marry someone like that?"

"Why do you think so? I'd like to marry you no matter what. But you're right. It would make you unhappy that Scarlet passed you. I'll hold on a little longer for your happiness. Is there anything I can help with?" The man called Big Brother Bell said anxiously. He reached out to grab Yue Ming's arms. But Yue Ming backed off halfway through. A strange moment has arisen.

But with Yue Ming's voice, this awkwardness did not last long. "Actually, there's something you can help with. My master told me. If I had a little bit of [Yellow Beddah Powder] I would have extra effect on my form. If that happens, I can definitely get past the bitch Scarlet. So no one dares look down on me again. No one can call me second."

Hearing this, Big Brother Bell lowered his head thoughtfully. He put his hand on his chin and thought for a while. Meanwhile, Yue Ming looked at him with a nervous smile.

She really needed this [Yellow Beddah powder]. As long as she had it, she wouldn't have to worry about anything else.

Xingming was laughing from behind the fence. She understood the situation. This Big Brother Bell also seemed to have a little secret.

Also, when she looked at Yue Ming's face, she suddenly had an enlightenment.

'So that's the case, haha.'

2