Chp23 Hey! Come, eat with me
41 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raymond was making himself a week's worth of food. He was happy. There was a lot of material in this cafeteria. He went into the search engine on the bracelet and found a lot of recipes.

There was a baked potato dish and pasta with cubed meat. There was a cheese on the pasta that he heard for the first time. He couldn't wait to eat them both. The only thing missing was a little drink.

While he was rummaging through the cabinets for some drinks, he heard voices coming from outside.

He wondered. He listened carefully. But none of the voices resembled Xingming.

'It should have been just me and Xingming on this hill. Who are they?' He was filled with both curiosity and concern. He came to the window. He looked outside.

A group of 5 people, led by a beautiful purple-haired girl, were walking along the entrance path of the hill. They were talking to each other, some of them nervous, some of them excited.

'Ahh, ahh...' Looking at this group of about 15 years old, Raymond remembered his childhood. 'It's like we have guests. Let me meet them.'

After checking that there was no food on the stove, he took off his kitchen apron, cleaned his hands and went outside.

Seeing Raymond leave, the group froze in place. Confused eyes looked at him.

"I told you… what are you looking at?" Their purple-haired leader was then facing Raymond. And she was talking cheerfully to the others. But she stopped when she saw her friends freeze in place and focus somewhere. She asked confusedly.

When there was no answer, she turned her head to where her friends were looking. Raymond did not expect that the girl would give the biggest reaction.

She was surprised at first. Then her beautiful eyebrows were crooked. Then her beautiful eyebrows were crooked. Suddenly, a sword appeared in her palm. The sword looked quite menacing.

"Who are you? Were you following us? Are you a thief or a rapist?" The purple haired girl shouted. If Raymond made an unsteady move, she was ready to attack.

'What the hell?' Raymond raised both hands to show he wasn't a threat. It's like surrendering. "Calm down. I'm neither a thief nor a rapist. This is Lin Hill and I'm a native here naturally."

"Don't lie to me. I've been coming here for months. It doesn't matter if you know what this place is called. Nobody lives here." The purple-haired girl looked unconvinced. Before Raymond could say everything, he cut her off. "Recruitment is long over. You must have come from another hill. This is our place. I suggest you get the hell out of here." And threatened to leave.

Raymond questioned why Xingming wasn't here right now. He was afraid. This little girl was so pointless. She was obviously a strong 'Awakened'.

He didn't want to die. He started using the breathing technique so that sweat would not drip from his forehead and his fear would not be evident while he was talking.

Because he knew, the 'Awakened' had keen senses. Also, Lord William had left a great scar in his heart. For Raymond, even talking without trembling with an 'Awakened' was a feat.

"hehe. I'm sorry but I'm not a student. This place is not derelict. My name is Lin F. Ray. I am the owner of this hill and the young master of the Lin family. So I hope you can show me some face." As he spoke, he also showed the ID window from his wristband.

As he said this, the face of the girl holding the sword twisted in fear. The girls behind him were no better than him. They were forcing themselves to stand.

The purple-haired girl immediately bowed. The sword had disappeared as it had come.

"We're sorry. We're sorry. Please forgive us. We didn't know. I, I... I didn't know. We'll leave right away. Please take this as juvenile stupidity." The purple-haired girl couldn't believe that she had just threatened a hill owner. On top of that, was this person the young master of the Lin family?

'I hope he sees us as garbage and sees us as farts.' She was praying inside.

But her prayers did not seem to have been answered.

The hill owner Young Master Lin across from her suddenly said:

"You're leaving now? It's just me here. And visitors are rare. Why don't you come in?"

At that time, Raymond was very happy. As expected, no matter how well 'Awakened' they were, they couldn't stand up to their bigger crested owners. Especially the girls in front of him were very kind. He wanted to offer them some food. It would also be nice to meet someone other than Xingming. Xingming was very scary. He couldn't casually ask her what he was wondering.

The purple haired girl's name was Scarlet. This was a quiet and calm space for her to work. People didn't seem to know about it. And the monsters in the forest didn't come here either because it was a hill.

That's why she was coming to this safe and quiet place to work in secret from everyone. This time she wanted to bring a few Junior with her. But she did not expect to encounter something like this.

She slowly lifted her head. She saw the man in front of her staring at them with a grim smile, which at first would be mistaken for a gentle smile. A lot of sweat suddenly gathered on her forehead.

She was scared. A lot.

2