[Prologue part 2: My First Follower]
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, this is more complicated than I thought.

In the middle of experimentation of my skills, I may have hit a roadblock.

My skill, joker, works just fine but I don't know how to control it.

Sometimes, I would create several unstable souls that turn violent after a few seconds.

I called it devils cause it sounded pretty cool.

The problem was I can't make them stable.

There are some requirements to complete it.

  1. A soul should have a vessel that can contain it from the outside world. This can easily be achieved through my avatar creation skill.
  2. The soul should have a sufficient supplement of magical power or else it will vanish.
  3.  Placing it under the skill "all beginning has an end" will make it stable but… it would make the soul mortal and will repeat an endless loop.

I'd rather have an immortal soul just like me to keep watch while I am asleep.

Now you might be wondering, "how could the lazy and sleepy head me could find out about these things?"

It's because I spent literal months (I counted) experimenting!!! What's the goal? To sate my boredom!

What? Being in this endless void, I need to have a companion to talk to or else I will metaphorically die!

I need a life.

Anywho, this is my 1945th trial. All the other ones have failed but now, I have adjusted the right ratio of magical power. It should not explode or die immediately. It's very delicate but I'm sure it will work.

I have also already deployed the avatar. Right now, it looks like a mummy but once a soul enters it, it will permanently change its constitution and fit the way the soul wanted to.

Here goes nothing.

I focused a specific number of magical power to my front.

With precise control, I condensed all of it into one specific spot. 

All of my time around here, I kind of understand how magical power works. It feeds off my imagination and turns it into reality.

Since I don't know how souls actually work, this was the only method I thought of working.

The highly condensed magical power began to form. At first, it was just a tiny change that I have not noticed but sooner or later, the results became clear.

It started to become unstable. The magical power might've been too much but I'm not gonna give up.

"Skill: Joker!"

I forcefully pulled out some of its magical power and in which in return, it stabilized.

Hope this works.

Finally, it took form.

A soul with no physical body.

It can sense me while I can sense it.

Having no physical form, the naked eye cannot see it but for some reason, I can sense it.

It sees the avatar and enters it. With that, a bright light engulfs everything around me.

The powerful mana (I shortened it) scattered everywhere and what was left in the avatar was a beautiful young lady with navy blue hair that stretches down to her waist and crystal eyes that makes her look innocent but more than she seems.

She has a slender body but an emotionless face. Her clothes look like it was inspired by some random Chinese goddess I forgot the name of.

She take a look around the endless void wondering where she was. All I could do is watch her silently.

When she finally noticed me, she bowed her head and said…

"Please grant me a name creator."

A name?

Hmm, this is tricky. Normally I would name my creation with badassery but I can't do it here. It should be elegant that would suit her personality well. 

I know!

"Your name... Shall be Fay!" I declared.

She didn't show any reaction to it. Maybe she didn't like it but I guess that's it huh? Wait… let me check her status.

Name:                         

Fay                                

Age:

0

Race:

High God

Titles:

None

Faith:

0

Followers:

0

Law:

Birth 

Points:

1000000000e 

Skills 

stats 

I pressed stats inside my mind.

Name:                                          

Fay                                               

Strength:

2286497163e

Speed:

2927319934e

Intelligence:

400018847

Magical power:

1723391089e

Stamina:

2371862887e

Points:

1000000000e

Okay… what in tarnation.

This girl… might actually be stronger than me??? Is this how it feels like when your child surpasses you? This isn't even fair anymore.

Immortality type 5:

You are not bound to the concept of life and death and thus cannot be killed.

Yggdrasil:

the baseline of creation. It can support the universe and is very essential in creating life. It has a sentient consciousness and can only be used once.

Mother of all gods:

Being from the creation of the primordial God itself, you will be granted the ability to give birth to gods that can rule their perspective law.

Absolute domination:

Let the user create a separate space that you have absolute control of.

Hyperspeed comprehension:

The user can learn, think, and solve solutions in a matter of milliseconds.

Skill manifestation:

With the right conditions, the user can create a skill at the cost of points.

The cycle of life and death:

This skill allows the user to make souls and recycle them. The battery to maintain this skill is to collect the memories, powers, and the progression of the souls.

And here I thought I was strong.

What monstrosity did I create? There are too many skills right now. I beckon one of them is too strong, even for me!!!

"Thank you for giving me such a name," she said respectfully.

I have no idea what to say so I just nodded.

"I'm sorry for stepping out of the line but..." she contemplates a bit. "What is my master's name?"

M-master?!! Ahem, That's a very complicated question. Should I just give the name when I was still a human? No, that's too lazy. 

Maybe I should create one on the spot? No wait, that would be a bit too shallow. What should I do then?

"My name... Is not to be spoken of," I sounded with a calm voice before I could even think of one.

She just bowed with an understanding eye. 

Seeing that she is very obedient, I nodded to myself. The soul creation "Joker" finally worked!

"I'll... Sleep. You are free to do anything you want."

I said melancholy.

She seems to not have any problems with it.

My consciousness began to fade away. The way I sleep is pretty simple, it's just a way of cleansing mental fatigue.

I'm also not worried if she does anything to me. Why is that? I don't know, maybe because I created her or something?

With that, I slept for aeons again. Oblivious to my current status.

Name:                              

none                                        

Age:

1386253827e 

Race:

Primordial God 

Titles:

system administrator 

Followers:

Faith:

Law:

Beginning 

Points:

2000000000e 

Skills stats

Name:                            

none                                  

Strength:

2286497163e 

Speed:

2927319934e 

Intelligence:

400018848

Magical power:

2384619375e 

Stamina:

2371862887e 

Points:

2000000000e 

Skill creation:

creates skills. Adjustments will be made if the conditions are not matched.

Type 5 immortality: You are not bound to the concept of life and death and thus cannot be killed.

Joker:

Creates a soul that can inhibit an avatar. The stats of the soul will depend on the stats of its creator with a 10: 1 ratio. You will also have the ability to know every information of the soul you created.

Avatar creation:

Creates an avatar that takes form with the shape of the soul that inhibits it. It grants the ability to take a physical form in the physical plane.

All beginning has an end:

The power to control the cycle of life and its end. It lets the user absorb everything that the soul achieved in its lifetime and recycle it for a new life.

0