[End Of Prologue: His New Look]
76 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[POV- Fay]

"I trust you to watch over me, Fay."

Master said.

He seems to be in great desperation to create an Avatar.

He even went as far as sealing his powers.

My master's obsession with avatars is crazy, at least in my eyes. He even did an argument with me that lasted for hours.

Even with that, every trial of his became an error. All of this is just because he wants to enter the universe I created.

Yes, my creations are not to be taken lightly, but is it to the point that my master would sacrifice his power? That I do not know of.

Even then, I do respect the decision and I will support it if he's genuine in his promise, Which I know he is.

"Yes," I replied to him.

He nodded and went to a considerable distance between us. Why? Because he is about to perform it.

A heavy reverting sound echoes. Its screeching noise even forced me to cover my ears, as if an uncontrollable beast just awakened.

There, I saw the avatar about to explode. The bandages that surround it are pulsing with every passing second. No way it will succeed.

 Another failure huh?

I raised my finger just in case. From experience, I can tell that the explosion will probably destroy my current avatar if I didn't handle it properly.

"Skill: Indestructible shield."

Then, the most unexpected thing happened. 

My master's status is going down rapidly.

I don't need the blue screen to figure it out. His power is decreasing to match the avatar's limits.

At first, I doubt my master's judgment of the avatars.

Due to our connection, I know that my master is a bit inexperienced in those parts so I really wanted to teach him the basics.

It's common knowledge for gods to raise their avatar's magic power so that it could be properly used.

This way, they can use most of their power without restricting much of it and also make sure that the avatar would not break into pieces because it's too weak.

The avatar is too weak... I see. That would make sense. They raised their avatar's magical power because it could adapt to their power. In my master's case, it's the opposite.

Master has to be the one to adjust.

Upon realizing this, I understood my mistakes immediately. Should've never trusted my judgment.

The process of their transformation is getting longer than initially expected. 

Master also seems to have noticed this and rushed the procedure.

The pulsing bandage grew more violent, and, as anticipated, it exploded.

Unexpectedly, it's a bit weaker than before. If it were me two seconds ago, I would've deemed that this would become a failure but upon seeing that my Master's status going down, I knew it wouldn't be that simple.

For about 2 minutes, the avatar just kept releasing deadly energies. As if it's trying to get rid of the overflowing magical power that Master has.

And, at last, it stopped. 

A huge magical smokescreen engulfed the surroundings. For a minute, nothing could be seen by the naked eye but I am sure... That it was successful.

There stood a young man with black eyes devoid of emotions, black hair that reaches the collarbone, and an outfit that is befitting to be called a hospital gown.

The appearance of an avatar, at least in my experience, reflects the soul. In this case, my master seems to reflect a patient.

"That is... Unexpected. To think I would get the look of my past life."

My master murmured something but I was too far from hearing it. I then rushed to his side and complimented him.

"Master, it seems that your idea worked after all huh? I guess I should've never doubted you in the first place."

Since he has a body now, I thought he would be a bit more expressive about himself but in reality, it's just the opposite.

"Hmm, I guess so," he said in a deep and cold voice. No reaction, nothing. 

"How do you feel after gaining your body?" I asked.

He then went for a deep thought. I can't tell what he is thinking but I'm pretty sure that he's rather conflicted about it. It's just a gut feeling for now.

"Decent," he answered, trying not to say anything anymore.

I nodded silently.

"So... Will you go down to my universe immediately?" I asked, attempting to change the subject.

"That's... No, not immediately. I have something left to do here."

"And that is?" I inquired.

"Update the system."

After that, he devoted 2 weeks to trying to alter the system.

All I know is what he's trying to do right now will possibly cause numerous tides throughout the universe.

________________________________________________ 

[POV- MC]

Finally, it's finished.

It has been two weeks(I counted) since I isolated myself and focused on "fixing" the system.

At first, I had no idea how to do it but when the second week entered, the progression went real fast.

In front of me, a blue screen is asking me to do something. Of course, it's the system itself. 

It cost me for about a hundred million points but I do think it's worth it.

Do you wish to save the changes?

Yes/no?
                                                                                                        

I smiled unknowingly. This, right here, is the result of two weeks.

I pressed yes immediately.

Name: None                                                                 
Race: Primordial God 

Age: 3186492716

Titles: system administrator 

Followers: 1

Faith: 0

Points: 99816496181

Skills:                                                                                      

•Skill creation1creates skills. Adjustments will be made if the conditions do not match.                 

•Type 5 immortality2 You are not bound to the concept of life and death and thus cannot be killed. 

•Joker3 Creates a soul that can inhibit an avatar. The ratio. The stats of the soul will depend on the status of its creator with the ratio of 10: 1. The creator will also have the ability to know every piece of information the creation has and vice verse.

•Avatar creation4 Creates an avatar that takes form depending on the soul that inhibits it. It grants the ability to take a physical form in the physical plane.

•All beginning has an end5The power to control the cycle of life and its end. It lets the user absorb everything the soul achieved during its lifetime and recycle it for a new life.

•Ace6 Manual scaling: Lets the user restrict their power with how much ratio they want. This will take effect directly on the soul.

Automatic scaling: The restriction will depend on the surrounding or the conditions of its user. This will take effect directly on the soul.

Lvl: 999                                                             
               
Strength: 999999999

Speed: 999999999

Intelligence: 400018847

Stamina: 999999999

Points: 99816496181

Magical power: 999999999/999999999                      

Anyways, this marks the end of the prologue. Hope y'all like it, had to sacrifice a lot of sleep lol.

 

What are your reaction towards the system change?
  • Neutral Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Good Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chocolate Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Could be better Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could be worse Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 8
2