[Arc 1: chapter 1]
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Fay inquired, still a bit hesitant towards my descension. 

"Yeah," I replied. Though I have many shortcomings and weaknesses, a fragile resolve is not one of them.

The reason? I just want to explore the world Fay created with her skills and such. It had been a long time since I have acquired this much freedom, I should cherish it while it lasted. 

Not gonna lie, I will miss this place. 

Even if this world is just full of darkness, this is still the first thing that ever greeted me when I first woke up. It's making myself hesitant with my decisions. 

"Then," Fay followed up, breaking my chain of thoughts. "Why did you break the "limiters" in the system?"

Oh, she already noticed huh? As expected from my first creation.

"Well," I said, stopping for a moment, gathering my thoughts. "I Merely saw it as something akin to a jail of some sort. I want to give them more freedom, not just with their mind, but also in their strength."

At my answer, Fay just nodded for a bit, murmuring "I see" or something. 

"Well then, I will begin," Fay said, as she raise her hand signifying the start of the teleportation spell.

Maybe I am just not too familiar with it, but she soon spoke with gibberish words, something I cannot comprehend myself. 

Soon, mana started rising up from beneath me slowly, but methodically. It reaches out to every corner of my body, making sure that everything is still intact after the spell. 

"Skill: descension: Neutral faction: Celestia's abode: Dagon's Constellation: 1432-Olympiad's orbit: Planet Athena..."

Not long after, she soon spoke with names and numbers that I assume would be coordinates. It's frightening, knowing that someone can teleport at this level of precision. The chant though...

"Pff," a chuckle escaped my breath. What? The way she delivers her lines is just way too funny! Somehow, it didn't fit her monotone voice.

Wait, did I tell her where I want to specifically land? 

...

Oh no.

"Wai-" I shouted, reaching for her, yet couldn't even finish my words. 

At the tip of my finger, I saw my nail slowly getting erased out of existence. 

Soon came after the hands, then my elbow, then my feet. All of it, disappearing into something akin to a pixelated white light. 

My voice, at the nick of time, also went away. My senses slowly became dull and before I even knew it, half of my body is now gone. 

Her beautiful face, is now looking at me, smiling thoroughly. Her pale skin and deep crimson eyes looked towards mine with great longing and comes with a mask of determination. 

Her mouth spoke words that I myself can never hear, yet the movement of it was clearly enough. 

Please have fun.

 That's when I realised, she never wanted me to go to her universe just because of her love for her creation. There was a second reason, the reason being... her longing of a companion.

After all of those years spending time alone in this empty void, it is no surprising that one would want it. 

Immediately, I found my mistakes. I guess she reprimanded her feelings unconditionally to support my idea of descension. What kind of friend am I? To not realise those mistakes, is to be someone who's selfishness taking control over them. 

This time, I saw those mistake coincidentally, but what about the near future? Can I find those before it's too late? That I do not know off.

Soon enough, my vision went white. Every last bit of my physical body is now gone. Mana flows uncontrollably around me. The familiar cold atmosphere I was used to is now gone, replaced with a refreshing warm light that soon befalls me.

No, refreshing wouldn't be the right word, I would say that it is... very unique, as if it can only be told in books of fairy tails. 

My vision, which was turned white a second ago, slowly recovers and what greeted me is the bright sun setting before me. 

The grass plane, waving and dancing at the winds of my arrival. The mana that was once uncontrollable is now working in harmony making unique contraception that one could only imagine. 

Truly marvelous I thought to myself. Unlike I have ever experienced in my life, this is the most refreshing of all.

[Skill: Ace is adapting to the new environment]

Alas, my heart started beating. My pale hands slowly gained colour. My head started getting heavier. Not long thereafter, I felt a sudden burst of power inside my heart, slowly spreading throughout my body. 

All of this happened within a fraction of a second. 

Perhaps not used with the sudden changes, my body fell short and I fell down the grass plane head first. I need to learn how to walk, I need to lear how to speak, and I need to learn everything there is to live as a normal human.

"What. A. Pain," I said, stopping with every word. 

With time, I slowly got drowsy. Maybe the teleportation spell took away some of my energy? Or was it because of my skill?

Either way, I need to see my status regardless. Status.

***

Name: None

Lvl: 1(sealed)

Strength: 9

Speed: 2

Intelligence: 1

Stamina: 6

Magic power: 200

Points: 99816496181

***

A small amount... what about the skills? 

***

Skills:

•Skill Creation

creates skills. Adjustments will be made if the conditions do not match.

•Ace

[Manual scaling: Lets the user restrict their power with how much ratio they want. This will take effect directly on the soul.]

[Automatic scaling: The restriction will depend on the surrounding or the conditions of its user. This will take effect directly on the soul.]

OTHER SKILLS ARE SEALED DUE TO LOW LEVEL!

***

"Same. Huh?" I muttered, having great difficulty with speaking. The way I speak now is way worse than my last life in my opinion.

Still, I'm only experiencing this because of Fay's approval. I should apologize to her when the time is right.

I then tried to get up by myself with great struggle. 

This isn't a new thing for me, but the fact that this is so hard frustrates me the most. My legs vibrates through the pain and exhaustion. It ain't so surprising to see it fail immediately. 

With hesitation, I went to a nearby tree to lean in. 

I retcon the other version. I just didn't like how it turned out.

0