[Arc 1: Chapter 2]
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's. Something," I muttered beneath my breath.

It has been 2 hours since I landed here, a lot of things I learned and a lot of things to worry about. 

For one, there isn't any civilisations around the vicinity. How could I have noticed this? Simple, Advance si-fi world yet no si-fi things to look at. 

Do you really think that they would still have Wide untouched grass planes in this era? 

Anyways, this fact troubles me so. Not because of lack of socialisation(not like I had it in the past), but because of another troublesome thing...

This avatar can feel hunger. 

Yeah, you heard that right people, the all powerful god, getting hungry in this storage world, pitiful.

Yet again, I fell to the grass plane, resting in wonders. Just the start of the adventure and I'm already lost.

"Fay. Help," I said, even so, I am not expecting anything. Right? Right?

...

That was worth a sho-

Without warning, a burst of energy emerge from besides me. A bit familiar, maybe too familiar. 

"Fay?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. 

Smoke befalls, and what comes out of it is none other than... Fay? 

There was Fay, kinda. Her appearance is something akin of a Puppet? Why?

"This is to suppress myself," Fay clarifies, dusting off any dirt that came to her puppet's dress. By the way, the puppet looks just like her, except for how small it is and a bit lower quality in the eyes, which is now buttons. 

"I. See." I replied, still slightly taken back by her.

"The world I chose for you to land on is planet Athena," Fay explains, whilst looking at the distant. "This planet is solely focused on education, Aristocrats and talented people around the universe gathered here, the best academia in the cosmos."

I nodded, now understanding why she put me here. Now that I think about it, didn't Fay said that the southern faction has the best academy? I guess "Academies" nowadays are as big as a planet then. 

"How. Far. Civilization," I asked, it's pretty weird to talk to a puppet if I'm being honest. 

"About 25 kilometers. You should be able to reach a town before the sun rises up," she explains. "And before you ask master, the reason why you got stranded here is due to how hard it is for me to control teleportation spells of this magnitude. Resulting of missing the mark for about 25 kilometers." 

I nodded in understanding. Long distance transportation is hard, even more so if the place you want to teleport is on another plane of existence. 

Anyways...

Skill name: King

Description: A skill whereas Stamina is provided in exchange for Mana. The ratio of conversion and effectiveness will depend on the user

Points: 400000

Do you want to create this skill? 

Yes/no

This should help me for now...

Of course, I chose yes. This should help me with overcoming my weak body. 

Not even a second later, green light swirls around me. It's a bit anti-climatic though, since it pretty much laster a couple of second later.

I then looked at the distance, Fay said that it's around 25 kilometers right?..

This is going to be a long day.

***

(Pov-???)

"Ha..." I sighed, whilst boredom Engulf me. 

"What is it young master?" My butler, who is driving the carriage, asked me with a troubled look.

"Nothing," I said back.

With nothing else to do, I looked outside the window. 

The scenery, how should I describe it, plain and old fashioned? Too much trees and grass planes does make it look beautiful, but it makes me uncomfortable. Why do they like old fashioned things I wonder? 

Heck, using a carriage is also part of the treaty. 

To think that they would be willing to make these kinds of rules is just... Unnecessary.

"Hmm?" I narrowed my eyes. 

A person seems to be walking towards the academy without a carriage for some reason. 

"Hey, let that man in the carriage," I ordered my butler. 

We then stopped by them and let them in. 

"Thanks," the guy that was wobbly said, devoid of any emotion.

"No problem, we're here to help each other after all," I replied, hopefully making the scene more soothing for him. 

He then stared at the air for some seconds and murmured something incomprehensible. I'm guessing it's not so important so I'll think of it as nothing much. 

"Where. Going?" He asked, finishing his weird stare down with the air. 

"Capital of Athena's planet, Odin's academy" I answered. 

"What's. That?" He asked again, this time, I'm the one confused. 

Weird. A man not knowing what that academy is is quite rare. Also, the fact that his not on his uniform shows that he isn't a student up until recently, so a transfer or a country bumpkin I'm assuming. He also gives this... Unnatural feeling...

"It's a place where high ranking aristocrats  high aptitude mages and strong swordsmans gather and learn. It's the best of the best learning facility," I said with a bit of pride. 

He just nodded by the information though, as if it wasn't a big deal.

He then asked another question about the map and such, and I answered truthfully. He is definitely suspicious, but right now, I'm just a student. I don't have the rights to suspect a guy who seems to have a disability in speaking. 

And finally, after answering so many questions, I'm the one who asked him back...

"By the way, what's your affliation with this planet?" I asked him with a straight expression. 

He looks at me with a blank face, and soon answered.

"Came. Here. Student."

I then nodded in regards of his answer.

Hours passed and we arrived in a small town near the capital. He dropped off from who knows where and I continued my journey. 

"Hey, spy on that guy. He seems to be a bit suspicious," I ordered my butler. 

"As you wish, young master," my butler replied with no emotions.

My butler then left me inside the carriage all alone, following my order. 

Prince Sigil winning the tournament, that girl having unnatural mana, rumours about a dragon showing up, and now A mysterious guy in a patient's gown. 

I thought this would be an uninteresting student life, but I guess not. 

0