chapter 3
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt like I went to my dreamland just now and someone is poking me, disturbing the poor me. Even if I'm still not in my old body I couldn't get enough rest. My poor soul, I'll not let you go wrong I'm gonna kill whoever is disturbing our sweet time. I felt someone poking me in my sleeping, I wonder what it is. My little Pumpkin used to wake up in the same way when he woke up late and I miss him. But the poking got more and it was irritating me but the finger poking me is larger than my Pumpkin's. I covered my eyes with my hands, I'm not used to the sunlight falling on my eyes as soon as I wake up, and thus facilitate is not available in my 'new room'.

As soon as I opened my eyes a monkey came into my view... Monkey? Am I dreaming now? Or else I again switched my body? The monkey came close and close and I had to send a kick. The monkey shouted and started cursing me. How dare you monkey. Wait does a monkey know the human language, Even if it does know how can I talk? Then the monkey opened its mask. That person is someone I'm so close to me, my brotherly figure and the one who inspired me to be independent and to work hard. My adopted brother Eros Thornton, I ran after him shouting around the house.

******after a few hours*****

We turned the house into a big mess running after each other till we can't catch our breath anymore. Now he is laying on the couch and I'm laying on the sofa not far from it.

"When you came back from Italy?" I asked him while catching my breath.

"I came to your house directly from the airport to see my sleeping beauty more like snorting beauty leaving her mouth wide open in her sleep," he said while controlling his laugh but miserably failed. I hate it when others point out the faults in it, how can I know how I look while I'm in my la land he messed up my sleep and now commenting on me. He needs a punch and a nice double-kick. I raised my leg to hit him, but he is a lot more senior than me as if expecting my response he caught my leg and started twisting it. I lay on the couch and instantly grabbed the pillow near me and started hitting him.

"Mr. Thornton dares to touch me again then.." before I could complete my sentence the face on his smirk grew wider, it's not something good I know it more than anyone. It's my sixth sense is great he threw me onto the couch and started laughing.

" look over the table there is a present for little Scarlet I need to go now don't be lazy you still have work to do, come by my office if you have free time." with that he walked away.

I know he is a busy person but never fails to visit me to wherever he travels and whenever he has free time he just drops by to see me and to give something to me. I love him.

" Did u have your breakfast? " I said more like shouting.

"I don't have time sweety I'll eat later. I'm busy." whenever he says something like this he will surely slip eating. I decided to drop by his office with some homemade food. I just to the table to see a small boy laying with a royal blue color packing, I opened it to see bike keys inside there. My face has brightened up even more.

My parents hate me using bikes to go anywhere (they are more likely worried and me handling bikes) I usually use Aley bikes for raising but I guess there Is no need for it anymore.

Skipping and jumping all along till reaching till I reached the parking lot to see the black beauty Honda Rc213v standing dazzling there. My heart started fluttering seeing it, my babe stood there gorgeously. I'm seriously in love with Eros even more now, he is the best person to understand me. I decided to make his favorite breakfast and to drop by his office and wait till he eats it completely. Seeing the time I went to get myself ready even if I have lots of questions in my mind about my dreams I decided to let them aside for now, my schedule is too tight for today I'll think about it some other time. Getting ready for my work I skipped to the kitchen to make some spicy noodles with stew. I know he will be drooling seeing the food, just thinking about his reaction makes me grin, I'm going to make it so spicy that with just one spoon his eyes will be watery and his face will turn in red just like a red balloon hehe ahh just imaging his reaction makes me so excited can't wait till then, I texted him a short message saying I'll drop by his office to give him his favorite as a thank you, I know there are no thanks between close people but I don't want to stay grateful to others I don't want to stay without giving my gratitude I'm someone who grew up in that way.

Skipping and jumping all along till reaching till I reached the parking lot to see the black beauty Honda Rc213v standing dazzling there. My heart started fluttering seeing it, my babe stood there gorgeously. I'm seriously in love with Eros even more now, he is the best person to understand me. I decided to make his favorite breakfast and to drop by his office and wait till he eats it completely. Seeing the time I went to get myself ready even if I have lots of questions in my mind about my dreams I decided to let them aside for now, my schedule is too tight for today I'll think about it some other time. Getting ready for my work I skipped to the kitchen to make some spicy noodles with stew. I know he will be drooling seeing the food, just thinking about his reaction makes me grin, I'm going to make it so spicy that with just one spoon his eyes will be watery and his face will turn in red just like a red balloon hehe ahh just imaging his reaction makes me so excited can't wait till then, I texted him a short message saying I'll drop by his office to give him his favorite as a thank you, I know there are no thanks between close people but I don't want to stay grateful to others I don't want to stay without giving my gratitude I'm someone who grew up in that way.

If possible I'll learn some more from him. I'm someone who loves adventure and takes anything as a race and I need to be the one who should be winning and I'll always win. Cooking is not new for me, as I wanted to be independent I tried to learn as much as I can, and I'm a creature who carve to learn more and more.

0