chapter 4
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wearing black ripped Jeans and a red shoulder-off top ridding a sports bike and going to one of the top companies in the country with lots of crowds is something which no one does I guess but its what I did, seeing the reaction from others made me feel great so I gave them a gift, lifting the back-wheel I drew an 'A' letter on the pathway seeing the result as I wanted a genuine smile took place on my face. Seeing their dumbstruck faces my smile grew, even more, Eros should be grateful to me for boosting his robotic workers. As Eros is a leading businessman he only chooses effective and serious workers so all the people working for him are all like living machines, his workers are also the reasons for his success.

I parked my honey(bike) and ran to his office with my precious breakfast made from a lot of hard work for him. Going to the special V. I. P lift with so much comfy with the feeling like heaven (note the sarcasm) Ero's company known as 'Eros International' doesn't give any special treatment to anyone and now is the time when all the workers arrive to the company so think how crowded it will be in the lift so I had to climb all the 15 floors. If I have known about this then I would have skipped my jogging today. With great difficulty I climbed all 15 floors only to know that he is in the meeting for the last 30 minutes, the meeting will be held for one hour so I need to wait for 30 minutes more. I don’t mind waiting for 30mins but as a person who respects the time I sat down to do some online work, I write a few horrors and scary stories with the name "scarlet scary" I do enjoy sharing my scary thoughts with others.

It's been 5 minutes since I could only see darkness what happened to me all of a sudden? Then I heard that angelic voice again which has become a scary nightmare for me for the past year 'help me was the first and last sentence I heard from her. I must have drossed off while doing my work but my thoughts soon diverted to my strange dream, Is it a dream or was it real? I'm a person who thinks with common sense but the dream was too real to be a dream. Was that some kind of...

My breath got hitched, and my throat started hurting a lot like someone intended to kill me. I'm in Eros's office who dare to kill here in his office with so many people working here? I tried to open my eyes with force but my luck is not with me as my vision is not clear I can only see a pink shadow trying hard to kill me with all my force. My body was not cooperating with me it was and if it has lost all its strength I tried to fight with the pink shadow but it was just like an ant fighting with an elephant, I'm a street fighter known as 'Scarlet girl'' it's a humiliation to me as I couldn't even make a move, as I was thinking I could see a shiny golden object beside me without thinking twice I grabbed and tried to hit the pink shadow but it was of no use but it fell with a loud voice alerting all the others in the home as I can hear the footsteps of few people but they can't catch the pink shadow as I heard the opening and closing of the window right next to my bed.

Wait when did the waiting longue have a window? As my thoughts were known to someone I again heard the voice of the old man from my dream '' Alice what happened, what was the sound? Did someone come here in the middle of the night?' ' he asked concern and worry evident in his voice. Is it still night in my dream? I thought.

I looked toward him this time I can see his face clearly, even if he looks old he looks handsome. But the only difference is he is not someone from the place I belong I'm not saying that I traveled to another planet, I can clearly say he is a foreigner and now thinking about it his language is also a foreign language but I can understand it even when I don't know it, well it does sound like that of an Italian. How should I reply? I asked my mind. 'You know that language idiot remember you already answered his questions in the morning.' my mind answered me more like scolded me.

"Someone tried to kill me Grandpa." the same angelic voice came from my mouth which was chasing me in my dreams. After seeing her photo lying not far from the bed where I'm lying the voice didn't shock me. My eyes turned to the two servants who were stopping the fire and professionally cleaning the floor only then did I notice the thing which I grabbed and throw on the pink-dressed attacker was a fire lamp.

My grandpa was worried even after a lot of searches they couldn't find anything. With great difficulty, they pursued my grandpa to sleep. As soon as he went out my thought was scattered but I quickly realized it was not a dream anymore the pain in my throat is still there as a piece of evidence and the touch and the numbness and the feeling of not moving any limbs is clear to me just as I was two years ago before the accident.

I don't know if this is soul-swapping or something else, but I'm clear I need to live life as two people from now on. I need to work two times more from now. This body I need to stay alert all the time to keep this body alive, not to help her but more to help myself. I can't live every day feeling guilty that I caused a girl to die. Not again...

0