First Massacre and the Strange Bloodline
1.4k 8 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'3rd Level of Body Training,' Fang Xue thought, analyzing her enemy.

Suddenly, jumping back, Fang Xue watched as the wolf disappeared from its position and made a small crater where it had been before.

Observing the wolf's speed and strength, Fang Xue didn't let it intimidate her, but it made her fighting intent soar.

Inside Fang Xue's body, her blood was flowing at an abnormal speed, and the faint mystic golden glow within it grew a little brighter.

Not knowing what was happening inside her body, Fang Xue punched with all her might and sped towards the wolf.

The wolf, startled by the strength and speed of a mere 1st Level of Body Training, tried to jump back. But its reaction was slow, and Fang Xue's punch managed to hit a part of its body.

Feeling the excruciating pain in its body, the two-tailed wolf first howled low in pain, then growled in rage.

Overcome with rage, the wolf leapt recklessly and off guard at Fang Xue, trying to tear her in half with its claws.

Eyes gleaming, Fang Xue used a strange footwork and disappeared from the wolf's sight.

Creating a larger crater than before where Fang Xue disappeared, the wolf felt an intense sense of danger coming from its right.

But when it realized it was too late, it was thrown a few meters away with a hole in its ribs on the right side.

Seeing the wolf lying down, blood oozing from the hole she had just opened, Fang Xue looked at her still clenched fist and saw some blood oozing from it, but it wasn't her blood.

'I thought my memories of Earth would hinder the fight, but it wasn't that bad,' Fang Xue thought, thinking that she might hesitate to kill another living being.

'Besides, this footwork is quite exhausting to use. I need more practice,' Fang Xue thought, wiping the small bead of sweat from her forehead and approaching the wolf.

When Fang Xue stood in front of the wolf, she realized that it was still alive, even if its life was hanging by a thread.

However, before Fang Xue could think more about the wolf, it let out a loud howl, even though it looked weak.

'Shit, it called for reinforcements,' Fang Xue thought, as she swiftly killed the wolf by stomping hard on its skull.

Preparing to run, Fang Xue heard howling and growling noises very close by.

'It's impossible to run; the only option now is to fight,' Fang Xue thought coldly as she prepared to face an unknown number of wolves.

She wasn't suicidal; she knew that if there was something that could kill her, Li Qiang would come to her rescue.

A few seconds later, mentally prepared for the arduous battle ahead, Fang Xue saw 11 pairs of red eyes surrounding her, staring at her with murderous intent.

One wolf was at the 3rd Level of Body Training, five wolves were at the 2nd Level of Body Training, and the rest were at the 1st Level of Body Training.

'Even managing to kill a 3rd level wolf, it will be difficult to fight so many at once... I have to kill the weakest ones first and pay attention to the special abilities of these damn wolves.'

Fang Xue quickly came up with a plan and was ready to put it into action.

Meanwhile, the faint golden glow in Fang Xue's blood continued to grow brighter. The stronger her emotions, the stronger the glow.

Quickly running towards the nearest tier 1 wolf, Fang Xue kicked the wolf towards its companions, separating them.

Two 1st-level wolves, who reacted too late and were pushed back a few meters by their pack member's body hitting them.

With three wolves down and with them separated, Fang Xue suddenly appeared in front of a 2nd tier wolf, only to disappear like a ghost.

That 2nd level wolf was stunned by the suddenness of the events. It woke up, only to be met with a mighty blow to its pack leader's skull.

The pack leader, at the beginning of the fight, tried to sneak up and catch Fang Xue off guard. But Fang Xue was already expecting this move and used it to kill its own companion.

With anger bubbling up inside him, the leader heard a noise and, looking at the source, his anger increased tenfold.

Fang Xue was currently using a 2nd tier wolf as a club, crushing the other wolves.

She had finished killing all the 1st level wolves, including the ones she threw away. Now, with only five wolves remaining, including the one on the verge of death in her hand, the fight had become easier.

But that didn't lessen Fang Xue's guard; on the contrary, it increased it. She even looked relaxed, though quite tired from using her footwork so many times.

'My footwork is improving, but it still puts a lot of stress on my body,' Fang Xue thought, as she flung the poor wolf in her hand towards the nearest wolf.

Wolves, by nature, are quite cunning, so when that 2nd-level wolf saw its mate coming towards it, it simply slashed with its claws, hoping to slice that woman.

Fang Xue, who was using the wolf as cover, was taken aback by the wolf's vicious response and eagerly jumped back. But the wolf's claw still managed to reach her shoulder.

Fang Xue, now holding her shoulder with an open wound and blood running down her arm, sensed extreme danger coming from behind.

Trying to jump away, but still being a step behind, a new wound opened on her back.

Repositioning herself, Fang Xue coldly stared at the four wolves in front of her as she felt a burning sensation in both of her wounds.

This feeling was unpleasant, but Fang Xue knew that it was somehow a good thing.

The blood-gold glow in hers dimmed a bit, but a new strength coursed through Fang Xue's entire body, and her wounds began to heal slowly, but visibly.

With her newfound strength, Fang Xue gained confidence again.

'I don't know exactly what happened. I'll have to ask Li Qiang. But for now, let's deal with those damn wolves,' Fang Xue thought as her killing intent towards the wolves increased.

If something got confused or is wrong please comment. Thanks for the support <3.

I'm posting a lot of chapters as I'm still looking for a job and only studying at night, but in the future that could change, so be warned in advance.

66