Star Power and Asura Bloodline
1.4k 5 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wolves noticed the strange change in Fang Xue, making them more wary.

The pack leader growled, as if ordering the other wolves to attack, and then backed away a little.

Receiving their leader's order, the other four 2nd rank wolves rushed towards Fang Xue, each attacking from one side.

But Fang Xue was one step faster; she kicked the wolf that was in front of her in the belly, throwing it upwards. It fell lifeless a second later, with a hole at the place of the kick.

The other three wolves were slightly stunned, and that was more than enough for Fang Xue.

Using the same footwork she had been using since the beginning of the combat, she appeared beside one of the wolves and grabbed both of its tails, ready to once again use a living being as a club.

It all happened so fast; only two seconds had passed, from kicking one wolf in the belly to grabbing the other's tail.

This startled the other three wolves, but they still continued charging towards Fang Xue. Grasping both of the wolf's tails, Fang Xue smashed with all her might towards the other wolf, causing the two wolves to turn into a pulp of meat.

But this opened up an opportunity for the last two wolves, and taking advantage of it, they managed to inflict some cuts on Fang Xue, although not as deep as the previous wounds.

Fang Xue now stood a few meters away from the two wolves, who were glaring at her fiercely, as if they wanted to eat her alive.

Smirking, Fang Xue once again used that strange footwork she named Ghostly Steps.

Only this time, Fang Xue's speed was at least twice as fast as before.

Fang Xue hadn't used the full capacity of her footwork.

Before the last two wolves, besides the leader, could understand anything, Fang Xue grabbed their skulls, one in each hand, and gave them a death grip.

Blood and brain matter splattered everywhere.

'Now all that's missing is the leader,' Fang Xue thought, even though she seemed fully focused on the earlier small fight, she was paying attention to the leader in the distance.

Glancing at the pack leader, whose already red eyes were even more bloodthirsty, Fang Xue saw that the two tails behind him were pointed upwards and a mass of bluish energy was accumulating there.

'So that's the special ability of these wolves, being able to gather Qi around and throw it, even though they're at the Body Training level,' Fang Xue thought coldly, not being startled by the scene in front of her.

Fang Xue already had a plan.

She knew that even if she tried to deal with the leader first, the other wolves would stop her, and once she got too close to the leader, she would be at a disadvantage.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Fang Xue began to relax her muscles and breathe in a calm and orderly manner.

When the pack leader saw Fang Xue close her eyes, he thought that this was his opportunity.

Throwing that mass of energy, which was approximately three meters long, towards Fang Xue, the leader of the wolves already considered that woman to be dead.

Opening her eyes abruptly, a faint light flashed from Fang Xue's muscles as she used the Phantom Steps to their full capacity.

Fading like a true ghost and reappearing in front of the leader, who was ten meters away, Fang Xue threw a punch twice as powerful as she was capable of until now towards the leader's head.

The poor leader, thinking he could avenge his comrades, was stunned by Fang Xue's disappearance, but before he could even wake up from his shock, his head exploded like a watermelon.

Falling to her knees and breathing heavily, Fang Xue began to feel pain all over her body.

'This Chaotic Star Formula skill is truly magnificent, too bad I can currently only use it for a single moment before receiving a rebound.'

The Chaotic Star Formula was truly unrivaled.

In addition to a cultivation method, it possessed a special skill that allows Fang Xue to use a small part of the star power gained after each cultivation session.

The power of the stars comes from the light pressing down on Fang Xue's body.

In addition to strengthening the body and expelling impurities, a small part of this light remains inside Fang Xue's body, allowing her to utilize this skill.

In the future, she will be able to create a small star inside her body and store even greater amounts of Star Power.

'Hmm... That strange golden light in my blood is helping me heal my body and lessening the rebound, in addition to strengthening it even more. I think one more cultivation session will be able to take me to the 2nd level,' Fang Xue thought, observing the changes inside her body.

"Quite a coincidence, you who hate the gods, possess the Asura bloodline," Li Qiang's voice rang in Fang Xue's ears.

Looking to her right, Fang Xue saw the little rabbit looking at her with slight surprise in her eyes.

"Asura bloodline? Could you please explain a little more to me?" asked Fang Xue, now lying on the ground, still in pain all over her body.

"The Asuras are a race that should have been extinct a long time ago; they are basically enemies of the gods. Possessing a strong body and fighting skills that defy logic, they fought against the gods. Once the gods cursed their race, causing them to be sometimes unable to control their bloodlust. But in the end, they perished and were virtually extinct."

"That's why in many stories, the Asuras are seen as bloodthirsty and battle-crazed. It was the curse placed on their bloodlines," said Li Qiang, explaining the origin of an ancient race.

"Maybe it's something that came from my father; he was a demon after all," said Fang Xue, trying to remember something that linked the Asuras to her father.

"I agree, but Asuras and demons are two different races. However, it is possible that your father had a part of the Asura lineage, and you inherited it from him," pondered Li Qiang, trying to find some explanation behind Fang Xue's bloodline.

"But my father never said anything about it. He was powerful and had higher than average combat prowess, but it wasn't anything that defied logic. Also, he was never dominated by bloodlust," Fang Xue commented, recalling all the memories related to her father.

"He may have simply not activated the bloodline, and it acted passively within him, giving him combat prowess higher than average."

"Perhaps your soul fusion or your hatred of the gods activated the dormant bloodline within you," Li Qiang said confidently, sure of her words.

"Well... Putting aside where my lineage came from, do you think I'm going to lose myself in my bloodlust at some point?" Fang Xue expressed her worries. After all, she didn't want to get lost in her bloodlust and start killing indiscriminately.

Please, any grammatical errors or that got confused, comment so I can change it as soon as possible

With love, Author.

64