Killing Silently and Ming Yun.
691 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fang Xue advanced through the bandit camp quickly and accurately, staying in the shadows and avoiding making noise. She knew her objective was to kill all the bandits without alerting the Chiefs, who were entering a higher cultivation realm than hers.

The camp looked like a small village, with several houses and a central courtyard. In the moonlight, the appearance was even idyllic, but the moans of pain and despair that echoed through the corridors made it clear that this was a place of cruelty and violence.

Fang Xue silently entered the first house she found and found herself in a room with some chains attached to the walls and dried blood on the floor. Hearing screams of pain coming from upstairs, she climbed the stairs cautiously.

Upon reaching the top, Fang Xue came face to face with a scene of horror. A bearded, chubby man was whipping a young girl, leaving her skinny back exposed and bleeding. The man seemed to be enjoying the girl's screams of pain, which ignited a flame of anger within Fang Xue.

Fang Xue knew she was not a vigilante, but she could not help but feel indignant in the face of such a cruel scene. This girl did not deserve to go through this horrible situation.

Upon seeing this scene, Fang Xue's determination increased, and she wished more than ever for true freedom, and knew she needed strength for it, a strength that surpassed the limits of this universe. After all, it could be her in that woman's place, and only with enough strength could she break free from what destiny had planned for her.

With a quick movement, she cut off the chubby man's head, killing him instantly.

The young girl, who noticed her assailant had stopped hitting her, looked up and saw a tall and imposing woman in his place. Fang Xue was 181 cm tall, had black hair and some white strands that stood out in the dark environment. Her gray eyes were cold and indifferent.

Before the young girl could make a sound, a soft and cold hand covered her mouth.

"Don't make a sound," Fang Xue whispered in her ear, her low and gentle voice calming the panicked girl. The young girl just nodded, still in shock.

Watching for the girl's understanding, Fang Xue quickly took the bandit's space ring and left the house, heading towards another.

When the girl finally recovered, she realized that her savior had disappeared. Tears streamed down her face, but this time they were tears of relief, as she was finally free from that hell.

Fang Xue continued to silently invade the bandits' houses and secretly kill them, adding 14 more deaths to her list, totaling 15 eliminated bandits. She didn't forget to collect each of their heads, to ensure more points.

Everything was going according to plan, until she encountered the 16th bandit, who had sharper senses than any other. When Fang Xue attacked him from behind, he managed to dodge.

"Who are you?" he shouted loudly enough to alert all the other bandits.

Fang Xue thought, "What a problem," while quickly eliminating the bandit.

She stored the bandit's head in her space ring and left the house quickly. But as she left, she found herself surrounded by more than 20 bandits, with eight of them in front.

"Who are you?" asked a bandit, who was at the 8th Level of Body Training.

Fang Xue remained silent and closed her eyes.

Seeing this, the bandits grew angry, thinking Fang Xue was underestimating them. When one of the bandits stepped forward to attack her, Fang Xue opened her eyes, which shone faintly red.

She activated all of her Star Power and ran at a surprising speed, cutting two bandits at once with her saber.

The bandits were momentarily surprised by Fang Xue's speed, but soon regained their composure and advanced towards her with their weapons in hand. Fang Xue taunted them, twirling her blades in her hands, ready to face them.

Do you really think you can intimidate me?" said Fang Xue with a cold smile on her lips.

The bandits hesitated for a moment before advancing with even more anger and determination. Fang Xue fought with skill and agility, cutting down the bandits with her blades. She leaped, dodged, and attacked, leaving a trail of death and blood wherever she went.

While easily dealing with the bandits, the eight strongest ones proved to be a challenge. They worked as a team, attacking in sync, which was testing Fang Xue's skills.

Fang Xue ran towards the strongest bandits, her blades gleaming in the darkness. She cut and attacked fiercely, her anger giving her even greater strength. Fang Xue managed to cut down two of them with her saber, but a third one managed to dodge and attack her from behind. She was able to dodge, but the force of the attack pushed her back.

"Let's end this quickly!" said one of the strongest bandits, as he prepared to attack Fang Xue with his sword.

Fang Xue activated her Asura lineage, the mark between her eyebrows blooming into a beautiful lotus, and a powerful and scary aura was released, causing the bandits to retreat.

"I'm not that easy to defeat," said Fang Xue as she advanced towards the bandits with her blades in hand.

She cut down one bandit after another, not caring about the fierceness of her opponents. However, when she was about to kill another bandit, an even stronger aura pressed her, forcing her to retreat.

Ming Yun, the leader of the bandits, had come out of seclusion and stood before her. He looked calm and confident, but Fang Xue could feel his powerful and scary aura.

"You are quite brave, but you are no match for me. How about surrendering and becoming my concubine?" said Ming Yun, with a malicious smile on his lips and a lustful gaze over Fang Xue's body.

Fang Xue remained silent, preparing to fight Ming Yun, an opponent much stronger than anyone she had ever faced. The fight would be brutal and exciting, and Fang Xue was ready to face the challenge.

Something deep in her soul told her that if she survived this encounter, something incredible would happen.

Who invented colleges? I'm killing myself studying for next week's exams, sorry for the short chapter and the low frequency of releases.

43