Hard Battle and Madness.
603 8 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night was cold and gloomy, the full moon shone in the sky and illuminated the bandit camp with a pale and unsettling glow. The air was heavy with the smell of blood, and the corpses of the bandits were scattered all around Fang Xue, who stared coldly at Ming Yun, ready to fight at any moment.

Ming Yun, seeing that Fang Xue was ready to fight, sneered disdainfully. After all, he was at the Half-Step Qi Sense Realm, while Fang Xue was only at the 7th Level of Body Training. The power gap between them was immeasurable.

Fang Xue paid no attention to Ming Yun's sneering smile and focused on her blood, which was circulating frantically through her body, as if sensing Fang Xue's danger and emotions.

Suddenly, Fang Xue felt her Asura Energy tremble slightly and spread throughout her body, further increasing her strength. But when the Asura Energy tried to enter her bloodline, Fang Xue felt a kind of resistance.

'Why this resistance?' Fang Xue thought, somewhat anxious. She felt that if she could merge her Asura Energy into her bloodline, her strength would increase dramatically.

However, Fang Xue's current combination of forces was enough to match Ming Yun for a while.

Ming Yun felt a little pressure from Fang Xue's sudden increase in power, but he didn't take it seriously, as he could sense that this increase would not last long.

Fang Xue knew that her time was limited and didn't waste any time. Firmly holding her sword and saber, Fang Xue injected her Asura Energy into them to increase their strength and resistance.

Running at three times the speed she had before, Fang Xue left only afterimages behind as she slashed her sword towards Ming Yun's neck and her saber towards his ribs.

Ming Yun was momentarily surprised by the girl's speed in front of him. He realized that her speed was in no way inferior to his own, despite being at the Half-Step Qi Sense Realm!

He had no way of knowing that the combination of Asura Star Power, Asura Bloodline, and Asura Energy was simply a combination of powers that challenged the heavens.

Momentarily snapping out of his stupor, which lasted only a few milliseconds, Ming Yun simply reached out to grab the sword coming towards his neck and punched with his other hand, disregarding the saber.

Fang Xue was slightly surprised, and her instincts warned her of the intense danger of the punch coming towards her. But there was nothing she could do. Fang Xue could only concentrate all her Asura Energy in the area where the punch would hit, hoping to increase the defenses of that place.

Fang Xue's sword was held firmly, and to her horror, her saber only managed to cut the skin before a thin layer of fire appeared to protect Ming Yun's muscles.

*CRACK*

An agonizing sound of bones breaking echoed as Ming Yun's punch landed on Fang Xue's stomach, causing her to fly several meters back, her ribs shattered, her internal organs ruptured, and she vomited blood incessantly.

After flying and falling several meters away from Ming Yun, Fang Xue lay on the ground, covered in dust and blood, and her Asura lineage and energy attempted to heal her wounds as quickly as possible, but it only caused more pain for Fang Xue, who gritted her teeth, now red with blood, and tried to stand up.

Seeing this, Ming Yun frowned slightly, after all, it was impossible for someone in the Body Training stage to survive his punch, let alone stand up soon after receiving it.

Fang Xue stood up with gritted teeth from the pain caused by the rapid regeneration of her bones and took some recovery pills that she obtained from her pursuers from the Xia Family and the bandits she killed in the village.

As she felt the pills dissolve and their medicinal energy spread throughout her body, Fang Xue felt the recovery of her injuries accelerate, and to her surprise, her Chaotic Star Formula really started to circulate on its own!

This infinitely surprised Fang Xue as she felt it connect with the Celestial Star of Massacre, and the cold Star Energy spread through her body, healing, strengthening, and even replenishing her Asura Star Energy stock.

Feeling all these changes, a glint of madness appeared in Fang Xue's eyes, and her smile became strange, causing shivers down the spines of the still living bandits and Ming Yun. After all, a beauty, covered in dirt and blood, with red teeth showing a disturbing smile, was quite scary, she looked like an Asura who came out of the deepest layer of Hell.

Before anyone could understand anything more, Fang Xue ran forward again at the same speed as before, which should be impossible, after all, she was severely injured.

Ming Yun noticed this, and his expression became grim, and a sinister feeling took hold of his heart. Letting go of Fang Xue's sword in his hand and forcing the saber out of his muscles, Ming Yun punched forward again, but this time, a thin layer of fire was seen around his fists.

Making the air around Ming Yun's fists slightly warm, especially on a cold night, and the air whistling, showing the power behind the punch.

When Ming Yun's and Fang Xue's fists met, dust rose and cracks appeared in the surrounding ground.

This standoff lasted for 1 second, before Fang Xue was sent flying again, this time with the bones in her left arm broken and her right arm in an unnatural position. Not only were her bones in poor condition, but the skin around her wrists was slightly charred.

However, Ming Yun didn't pay attention to that, frowning he realized that the bones in his fist were slightly broken, but nothing that affected him. However, this was more than enough to make him fall into deep thought.

'Her strength increased?' Ming Yun thought, somewhat surprised, as he realized that her punch was stronger than her attack with her saber.

But he didn't stay lost in thought for long, as Fang Xue got up after spitting out some more blood.

Fang Xue looked at her right arm, and simply pulled it to normal, making a popping sound in the completely silent environment.

Fang Xue took out some more recovery pills and ate them without hesitation, causing her charred skin to give birth to a new, more resistant skin.

Her bones were in such terrible condition that constant popping sounds could be heard, indicating that they were being repaired at a surprising speed. However, at the moment, no one could marvel at Fang Xue's recovery speed.

The bandits and Ming Yun only showed horrified expressions as they saw Fang Xue standing up and her gaze not even wavering and her smile widening even more. Anyone could tell that the pain she was feeling was by no means light, but her eyes didn't reveal the slightest sign of pain and her smile widened, that was frightening.

After all, having your bones broken and quickly repaired was a terrible pain, but being able to stand up and fight while your internal organs weren't in good shape either, is a feat few could boldly claim they could accomplish.

39