Suspicion and Gu Ning.
666 10 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sigh. Why do you tell me mysterious words and then disappear like that?" A beautiful young woman squatted, watering flowers while sighing with a hint of irritation.

The beautiful young woman was Hu Wen, who had several encounters with Gu Ning. However, every time she thought about getting closer to him, Fang Xue's words echoed in her mind, causing her to hesitate.

"I've tried hard to find any flaws in Big Brother Ning, but I haven't found anything. Did Sister Xue lie to me?" This thought crossed Hu Wen's mind, but she quickly pushed it away."Young Miss, Young Master Gu has come to visit again." A young and gentle voice sounded from behind Hu Wen, who turned around to identify the owner of the voice.

"Little Su, tell Big Brother Ning to wait for me in the usual place. I'll be there quickly." Hu Wen gave an order to her servant.

"It's not good to keep your boyfriend waiting." Little Su teased and stuck out her tongue upon noticing Hu Wen's shy and annoyed look.

"Hmph, are you mocking your Mistress? Aren't you afraid?" Hu Wen said in a threatening tone, but Little Su had been her servant since childhood, so she knew that Hu Wen was very kind and wouldn't do anything to her.

"Yes, yes, Miss." Little Su replied in a falsely serious tone and hurried off to inform Gu Ning.

Hu Wen sighed again but didn't mind her servant's behavior. After all, she had been with her since she was young, and Hu Wen saw her as more than just a mere servant; she saw her as a friend.

-----------------------

"Tsk, why hasn't this woman fallen for my charms yet?" Seated in a chair in a beautiful outdoor garden, Gu Ning thought with a hint of irritation.

"System, are you sure this girl possesses the Yin Maiden Physique?" Gu Ning asked his system, which served as his guide in this world.

[DING! Affirmative, the individual Hu Wen possesses the Yin Maiden Physique, but it is dormant within her.] A cold and mechanical voice resonated in Gu Ning's ears. He wasn't bothered by the tone, but let out a sigh of frustration.

Suddenly, the sound of footsteps echoed, and Gu Ning turned towards them, spotting Little Su approaching.

With the gentlest smile possible, Gu Ning observed Little Su's cheeks turning pink as she got closer.

"Young Master Gu, Miss Hu is getting ready and will be here soon." Little Su said, trying to calm the nervousness in her voice, especially after seeing Gu Ning's beautiful and kind smile.

"No problem, I'll wait." Gu Ning replied in an amiable tone capable of warming anyone's heart.

Little Su just nodded, too timid and nervous to respond, and hurriedly ran off again.

Observing the servant walk away, Gu Ning's gentle smile transformed into an indifferent expression.

Taking a sip of tea, Gu Ning began to reflect on everything that had happened to him so far, from his life on Earth to the current moment.

Gu Ning was an ordinary and average worker in Earth's society, but he knew that he was anything but ordinary or average.

Gu Ning was familiar with the darkness in his heart, his desire to do things that were not accepted by society, but he kept those thoughts under control until the fateful day that led him to be reborn in another world.

-----------------------

"Where am I?" Gu Ning thought, somewhat confused to find himself in an empty place with several transparent figures around him.

Trying to recall his last memory, Gu Ning remembered seeing a colossal finger advancing towards him, annihilating everything in its path until his vision darkened, and he found himself there.

Suddenly, a completely white male figure appeared, introducing himself as a God named Samsara and casually explaining that they had died and would be reincarnated in another world. However, that wasn't what caught Gu Ning's attention.

It was one of Samsara's phrases: "Basically, you died because of a fight between two Gods, and as that was unfair, I will reincarnate you in a new world. A world where it's possible to reach the same level as us, Gods, immortal beings, and destroy stars, planets, and worlds with a simple move."

The thought of becoming a God, being immortal, and destroying stars, planets, and worlds with a simple move made the dark thoughts in Gu Ning's heart emerge like never before.

"If I become a God, who can stop me?" This thought began to dominate Gu Ning's mind even more, until his vision darkened again, and he found himself lying in a bed.

 

Please excuse how short this chapter is, but I'm short on time these days, but next month I'll probably have more time and get back to writing with all my heart, plus I'm thinking of occasionally writing chapters from from Gu Ning's vision (as long as he lives), to show you the difference between Fang Xue's reincarnation and other people on Earth.
What do you think? Is it a good idea or not?
Please comment on anything related to my story, whether it's a positive or negative comment (constructive criticism), it helps me a lot.
With Love, Author.

(I'M THINKING ABOUT FIXING THE FIRST CHAPTERS AS THEY HAVE A LOT OF ERRORS AND INCONSISTENCIES, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT.)

34