‘Who is Fang Xue?’ and Mysterious God.
473 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"*sigh*, It's been some time since then..." Gu Ning sighed as he recalled his life on Earth and his reincarnation.

Taking a sip of his tea, Gu Ning heard footsteps approaching from behind and turned to see Hu Wen, elegantly dressed, coming towards him.

With the gentlest and most enchanting smile on his face, Gu Ning stood up and walked towards Hu Wen, who felt her cheeks blush at Gu Ning's smile.

However, Fang Xue's words, stating that Gu Ning was not trustworthy, echoed in Hu Wen's mind, casting a cold shadow over her warm heart, forcing her to smile at Gu Ning.

"Little Sister Wen, you look very beautiful today," Gu Ning complimented Hu Wen's beauty, but this time Hu Wen didn't change her expression upon hearing Gu Ning's praise.

"Big Brother Gu, it's been three days since you last visited me. Have you made any progress?" Hu Wen asked, staring at Gu Ning, but her eyes only expressed curiosity about Gu Ning's cultivation.

Gu Ning was a little surprised by Hu Wen's reaction to his compliment. After all, whenever he complimented her, Hu Wen would blush and become shy. But this time, Hu Wen remained expressionless and completely ignored the compliment.

'I need to change my approach.' Gu Ning thought that he should be more assertive because the Maiden Yin's Physique was necessary to cultivate his Divine Cultivation Technique to the highest level.

"Yes, I managed to advance to the Qi Sense Realm," Gu Ning humbly replied, trying to make it seem like it was an easy feat. However, even as he tried to suppress his immense pride and arrogance, Hu Wen still sensed the tone of arrogance and pride in Gu Ning's words.

However, Hu Wen paid no attention to it. After all, Gu Ning had advanced rapidly from the beginning of Body Training to the Qi Sense Realm.

"Big Brother Ning is truly chosen by the heavens," Hu Wen praised Gu Ning's talent, further boosting Gu Ning's pride and arrogance. However, Hu Wen's next words made Gu Ning's expression change slightly.

"I wonder if you can defeat Senior Sister Fang," Hu Wen innocently questioned, but these words were like knives to Gu Ning's heart, who couldn't stand being compared to this woman named Fang Xue anymore.

Every time Hu Wen mentioned Fang Xue, only praise came out of her mouth. However, what bothered Gu Ning the most were not the compliments, but rather the fact that Hu Wen always insinuated that he, Gu Ning, a chosen one by the heavens, was inferior to Fang Xue.

'System, who is Fang Xue?' Gu Ning asked his nearly omnipotent system, which had never failed him.

[DING! The Host has already met Fang Xue previously, when he first met Hu Wen.] The System coldly responded.

Gu Ning tried to recall the first time he met Hu Wen, but all he could remember was the sensation his physique conveyed whenever he looked at her.

His own physique seemed to sense the existence of Hu Wen's physique, and Gu Ning always felt that if he could possess Hu Wen's body, he would become complete, more perfect.

However, with a little effort, Gu Ning remembered the icy and demonic aura he felt for a brief moment. He recalled that when he looked at the source of the aura, which quickly disappeared, all he saw was a beautiful woman with her face covered, holding a rabbit.

Gu Ning remembered the strange feeling he had when looking at the girl, but he ignored it because the sensation of his physique, desiring to devour Hu Wen's physique, was too strong.

"I remember her, but apart from that cold aura, the strange feeling she caused me, and her beauty, this Fang Xue doesn't seem to be anything special," Gu Ning thought, not taking Fang Xue seriously. However, the strange feeling he felt when he first looked at her returned, forcing him to consider her a bit more.

'System, use your ability and tell me everything you know about this Fang Xue,' Gu Ning decided to utilize his system's special ability, which had never failed him, even when he asked it to find someone with the Maiden Yin's Physique, one of the things he needed to cultivate his Divine Technique.

[DING! Using the Celestial Omniscience ability... Connecting to the heavens...]

While his system connected to the heavens to uncover everything about Fang Xue, Gu Ning returned to sit at the table, facing Hu Wen.

"Big Brother Gu, if it's not too much to ask, could you tell me which Qi you specialize in?" Hu Wen couldn't contain her curiosity since she couldn't wait to activate her own physique and begin cultivating. Anything related to cultivation always caught her attention.

"Of course, it won't be a secret for long since I'll be participating in the Sect Recruitment Exam," Gu Ning calmly replied, taking a sip of tea and trying to appear mysterious.

Hu Wen became excited by Gu Ning's response and focused all her attention on him, eager to know which Qi Gu Ning specialized in.

"The Qi I have an affinity for is..." Gu Ning didn't finish his sentence as he became completely still, even dropping his teacup on the table, spilling the liquid.

"Big Brother Gu, what happened?" Hu Wen was shocked by Gu Ning's behavior and tried to get his attention, but Gu Ning remained motionless, with a shocked expression.

'Can you repeat that?' Gu Ning asked mentally to the System, completely shocked by the words the System had just told him.

[DING! Host, it is impossible to find any information about the person named Fang Xue. Failing to connect to the heavens and discover information about Fang Xue, the System experienced a reaction and will be unable to use its ability to its full extent for one month.] The System repeated coldly and mechanically, devoid of emotion in its voice.

-------------------------

However, amidst the void, a person with unfathomable cultivation remained in meditation, sitting in the lotus position. But this person was far from calm. Suddenly, his eyes flew open, revealing a hint of fear, and a significant amount of blood gushed from his mouth.

In that void, there was only this person and a holographic projection showing a scene: an elegantly dressed woman trying to get the attention of a handsome man who was completely still and with a shocked expression, with tea spilled on the table and soaking the man's clothes.

That woman and that man were Hu Wen and Gu Ning, respectively, and the mysterious person who was watching the two's scene was a god, specifically a god capable of reading fate, the past, and making predictions about the future.

His position as the holder of wisdom about the present, the past, and the future was second only to the God of Fate. Therefore, this person proclaims himself as the God of Celestial Omniscience.

Sorry for the lack of chapters, but this week was exams at college, so I took the time I had after work to study, but my exams are over and I'm going on vacation, so I'll have time to write, and the chapters will be re-released with more frequency.
Thank you to everyone who still follows my writing.
I love you all and please keep supporting me and commenting on what you think of my chapters.
Also, tell me who do you think this 'Mysterious God' is?
With love, Author.

36