Mission and Confusion.
551 5 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn it, who the hell is this girl?" The Celestial Omniscience God cursed softly, with persistent fear in his eyes, especially as he recalled what he had seen while trying to deduce Fang Xue's past, present, and future.

"Could she be the vessel of another God?" The Celestial Omniscience God wondered, as that could explain the reaction he had experienced while attempting to glimpse Fang Xue's destiny.

"Unlikely. I detected no divine interference when observing her fate... Perhaps she is someone without a destiny." The Celestial Omniscience God reflected and came to the conclusion that Fang Xue was someone without a destiny, which would explain the reaction he had felt when trying to see her fate.

Upon reaching this conclusion, the Celestial Omniscience God conceived a plan, and a malicious and cunning smile formed on his face.

"Actually, it's quite fortunate to encounter someone without a destiny. If I have my vessel absorb this person, I can turn him into someone devoid of destiny. And when I take control of his body, the benefits I'll obtain will be immense." The Celestial Omniscience God began to plot against Fang Xue.

However, the Celestial Omniscience God didn't know that this choice would be the worst decision of his life. If he had taken seriously the vision he had when trying to deduce Fang Xue's destiny, the future could have been completely different.

But as a powerful and immortal God, arrogance and disdain for mortals were deeply ingrained in his core, leading him to make foolish decisions.

------------------------------------------

Gu Ning recovered from the previous shock upon hearing the new words from his system.

[DING! Mission unlocked: Kill and absorb Fang Xue. Reward level: X]

Happiness and anxiety replaced Gu Ning's previous shock.

"Big Brother Gu, are you okay?" asked Hu Wen, holding Gu Ning's arm.

Gu Ning realized he had been acting strangely and thought of how to get out of the situation when someone appeared to help him.

"Young Miss, the Patriarch requests your presence for an important discussion." A person dressed entirely in black, with only their eyes visible, appeared beside Hu Wen and delivered Hu Jiang's message.

Hu Wen was slightly surprised, not by the silent appearance of the person, but by her father's abrupt summons.

"Little Sister Wen, your father is calling. We'll meet another time." Gu Ning said, getting up and trying to appear calm and serious, but forgetting that his clothes were a bit wet from the tea, which made him more comical than serious.

Hu Wen didn't say anything, she just absentmindedly nodded and began to follow the person who delivered Hu Jiang's message, still immersed in her thoughts.

Upon realizing that Hu Wen was moving away, Gu Ning turned to leave, continuing to reflect on his system's new words.

"A level X reward? And what happened earlier?" Gu Ning asked his system, confused. After all, his omnipotent system had experienced a strong reaction when trying to obtain information about someone as insignificant as Fang Xue.

[Host, it has been discovered that Fang Xue is someone without a destiny. Therefore, if the Host kills Fang Xue and absorbs her special characteristic of being without a destiny, the Host can also become someone without a destiny.] The System replied in a cold and mechanical voice.

Gu Ning was shocked to discover the term "without a destiny." However, he didn't have to think too much to realize that someone without a destiny was special, especially because it seemed to be a unique characteristic of the protagonists in the novels Gu Ning had read during his time on Earth.

[Host, about the rewards, they are similar to system levels, with E being the worst type of reward and X being the best type. Additionally, the rewards are random, but their quality is defined by their level.] The System finished answering Gu Ning, who became ecstatic upon discovering that he could receive an incredible reward just by killing a person.

"Not only can I become someone without a destiny, but I can also receive a level X reward. I truly am the protagonist of this world." Gu Ning arrogantly and narcissistically thought, beginning to devise plans to kill Fang Xue.

------------------------------------------

While all this was happening, the person responsible for all the confusion was sitting cross-legged in an underground room, with a lazy rabbit lying in her lap.

"After becoming an Asura as well, the Celestial Asura Master gave me the true 'Asura Heavenly Sutra,' which I can cultivate when I reach the Qi Sense Realm." Fang Xue finished recounting what had happened to her.

From the massacre caused by Mo Ling, the appearance of Ma Qing, the Celestial Dao, to her transformation into an Asura.

Li Qiang, who was having her fur gently stroked by Fang Xue, listened attentively and couldn't help but sigh when Fang Xue finished telling her story, as everything was so incredible, even for someone like her who had lived for millions of years.

"Perhaps, after the Celestial Dao lost its heart, the cultivation system became different. Now, instead of Immortals, people cultivate to become Gods." Li Qiang murmured softly, her tone full of excitement. After all, she might have just discovered the answer to why the current cultivation system was different from the past.

Fang Xue said nothing and continued to stroke Li Qiang's soft fur. She had noticed that Li Qiang loved new things and had a great curiosity about the past.

However, while Fang Xue let Li Qiang elaborate on new ideas and hypotheses, the image of a beauty with long black hair and eyes of opposite colors appeared in Fang Xue's mind, making her blush.

'Damn it, why is she so beautiful? And why do I feel strange?' Fang Xue wondered, irritated, mainly because she didn't understand why she was blushing when remembering Li Qiang's appearance.

Annoyed at not having answers, Fang Xue lightly pinched Li Qiang, blaming her for being too beautiful and for making her, Fang Xue, confused.

Still dazed from being pinched, when Li Qiang came to her senses, she found herself lying on the cold, dirty floor of the underground room, no longer in the warm and soft embrace of the person she loved.

"Let's go, we still have to plunder this mansion and take care of those women outside." Fang Xue quickly said, turning to leave the room and finish plundering the mansion of the Ming brothers.

Li Qiang became even more confused. After all, she had been pinched for no reason, and now she wasn't being carried in the perfumed and warm arms of Fang Xue anymore. What was the point of being a small animal if not being carried by a beauty?

I decided to write another chapter today (10/06), after all, I missed writing.
Finally we return to Fang Xue, and from now on there will be more action.
Thanks so much for following along and let me know what you think and what you want to see.
With Love, Author.

37