Plan and Killing in Front of the Gates.
2.4k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xia Bo was completely panicked. What he thought would be easy had cost him an arm and maybe even his life.

When this thought crossed his mind, a terrible fear engulfed him, intensifying the panic he already felt.

Then, Xia Bo remembered Fang Xue's secret technique, capable of enhancing her strength for a period of time. This memory sparked an idea in his mind.

'Her technique will run out soon, and we are close to the city gates. If I focus on escaping with all my might, I might be able to get there when her technique wears off.

'In this way, not only can I survive since she wouldn't dare to kill me at the city gates, but I can also take revenge on her when her technique runs out.' A complex and ingenious plan formed in Xia Bo's mind, causing him to smile strangely, unconsciously.

While observing Xia Bo's strange smile, Fang Xue's own smile widened even more. However, lost in his thoughts, Xia Bo didn't notice it. Otherwise, he might suspect something unusual is happening.

Suddenly, the jet of blood from Xia Bo's severed arm stopped as he managed to stem the bleeding, freezing the area where the arm was cut.

"Hmph! You brat, you'll die soon." Even in a terrible situation, Xia Bo smiled arrogantly and uttered those words through clenched teeth, filled with pain and pride. However, despite the pride and arrogance he displayed, Xia Bo turned and ran towards the city gates, trying to escape.

Fang Xue was momentarily stunned by the old man's shamelessness, but it didn't disrupt her thoughts. She began chasing Xia Bo, though not at her maximum speed, but slightly slower.

Glancing back, Xia Bo noticed that Fang Xue was slower than him and even had a few drops of sweat on her forehead. This further fueled his hope of survival, confirming that his line of reasoning was correct.

Fang Xue noticed that Xia Bo had realized she was slower and sweating a little. It pleased her, as it indicated the old man was following her plan.

'Don't disappoint me, old man,' Fang Xue thought, anxious for her plan to succeed. With this plan working, she could proceed with the crazy idea she had when she witnessed Li Qiang fighting the Taotie Plant.

The pursuit lasted for 10 minutes, and with each passing minute, Fang Xue pretended to become slower and more tired, while Xia Bo grew happier and more hopeful as he noticed these changes in Fang Xue.

Soon, Xia Bo saw some people and two tall gates in his field of vision, and a feeling of victory and triumph illuminated his heart. Finally, he was safe.

Some passersby noticed the Elder of the Xia Family running with a severed arm, leaving everyone shocked.

"Wow, isn't that the Elder of the Xia Family?"

"Why is he running?"

"What happened to his arm?"

Whispers emerged from different directions, and the astonishment among the people only increased, especially among the members of the Xia Family.

Then, Xia Bo stopped 20 meters from the city gate and stood there, waiting for Fang Xue. He paid no attention to the shock and whispers around him; all he wanted was to kill Fang Xue.

It didn't take long for Fang Xue to appear 5 meters away from Xia Bo. She remained there, coldly staring at him.

"You're finally here. Are you ready to die?" Xia Bo said aloud, mocking Fang Xue. However, all he received was a disdainful look.

Before he could say anything else, a sinister feeling filled his heart, and he noticed something strange about Fang Xue.

Fang Xue noticed Xia Bo's uneasiness and couldn't help but taunt him before killing him.

"Phew, it's really nice to take a leisurely walk, isn't it, Elder Xia?" Fang Xue said it coldly, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

With those words, the sinister feeling in Xia Bo's heart grew, and his instincts screamed at him to try to kill Fang Xue as quickly as possible.

Listening to his instincts, Xia Bo decided to go all out and use all the remaining Qi in his body to execute a Martial Technique, transforming his severed arm into a simple ice sword.

However, this sword was incredibly sharp, and even Fang Xue knew that if it touched her, it could be her end. Therefore, she decided to take things a bit more seriously.

Fang Xue focused intensely, and a completely black Sword appeared in her right hand, while a completely white Saber appeared in her left hand. At the same time, the Nine-Petal Lotus on her forehead shone intensely.

Everyone in the crowd became even more confused because, in a moment, the Elder of the Xia Family, a cultivator in the Qi Sense Realm, was running with a severed arm, and now a girl appeared and engaged in a fight to the death with him.

"What the hell is happening? Who is this girl?" someone shouted in the crowd, watching Fang Xue and Elder Xia exchanging blows.

"I know who she is! She's the girl who cut off the 'equipment' of the Young Master of the Xia Family a few weeks ago!" someone in the crowd remembered, but this only made things more confusing because they remembered that Fang Xue was at the 5th Level of the Body Training.

How could she, in just a few weeks, fight to the death against someone in the Qi Sense Realm?

Fang Xue heard all of this, but she focused on exchanging blows with Xia Bo and avoiding his ice sword.

The exchange of blows didn't last long because Xia Bo was exhausted and soon showed a fatal opening, which Fang Xue didn't hesitate to seize.

Fang Xue struck with the black Sword towards Xia Bo, who tried to defend himself with his ice sword-arm. However, contrary to the usual speed of the Sword, it was slower but stronger. Nevertheless, Xia Bo managed to defend himself against the Sword.

But then, a vivid memory flashed in Xia Bo's mind. Before he could do anything about it, the world began to spin, and he saw a headless body and a white Saber swiftly passing through the neck of the headless body.

'Isn't that my body?' This was the last thought that crossed Xia Bo's mind before everything turned dark, and he fell into eternal darkness.

Guys, in the middle of my writing, a unique opportunity arose for me, so I had to stop everything and focus the rest of the day and the next just on that, but now everything is resolved and I hope that everything works out in this opportunity. Thank you for your attention and affection.
I didn't write in this chapter, but in the next one, but before you ask me, Li Qiang and Xia Heng are following Fang Xue and Xia Bo, okay?
With Love, Author

38