Chapter 11: The war of the Spirits
82 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I snap my fingers and everything went blank.I took them into another world without even knowing how I did that.

The sky was purple, the clouds seems as if they were spray painted into the sky. It was beautifully arranged with the mountain's made from gems of different colors.

I was standings on top of one of those mountain waiting for that two faced demon to attack.

"Ella, we have upgraded this is a new form. I am surprised seeing that I have no knowledge of this form we should name it" (L-1)

Omg L-1 you are ok, thank god.How are you feeling. I'm glad my light energy revived you." Said Ella as she lay her hands on her chest and pulled out L-1 spirit from within her

"This is a new technique I presume we can now be sperated without anyone of us been harm. This is so new.Its good seeing you Ella. It does feel new to talk to you face to face" said L-1 as she hugged her

This place is truly beautiful I can say. It's too pretty for a war zone. I wonder where is Marcus he could be anywhere on this land 

You feel what I'm feeling right now. (L-1)

"Yes, it feels strange I sense this feeling of anger from a far. I believe he is near.Are you ready L-1?" (Ella)

Suddenly the the gems on the mountain reflect colour colors of the ocean, the sky was now dark purple the clouds was now puffy and white. There was this dark red object in the sky it was approaching Ella at full speed.

That's him lets do this" said Ella as she fuses back with L-1. They then used there light energy to create sword covered in light flames.They are glowing brighter than ever.

Marcus dashes towards her striking with his powerful sword. Ella block his attack with her powerful wepon

"Well well it seems this match will be a good one. At last it seems as if you can put up with me" said Marcus with his signature smirk.

"I have no time to be chit chatting with you Marcus.You betrayed me and our family." Said Ella angrily 

"Ya'll betrayed me by sending me to that facility for 6 years" shouted Marcus as he attacked Ella

Ella then strikes him unexpectedly. Slicing him on his right arm

"That was a smart move indeed. I guess you studied me well .You did caught me off guard right there" said Marcus has he healed himself 

 "But if you want to beat me you have to be much better than that dear sister."said Marcus as he dashes into the air.

Suddenly a great red aura appeared on him with black lightning striking all area of the land demolished anything that gets in its way. It was like he was recharging he looked fresh. He eyes were jet black, his muscles were much bigger. His powerful sword was now a trident. He had ghost black wings attacked to his back.

"You are really the son of a devil." Shouted Ella angrily as she dashes towards him aiming for the chest. Surprisingly Marcus stop that attack using his finger nail.

He then grips her by her own sword and throw her to the ground.

" he has gotten more powerful Ella we have to be careful when striking attacks. When attacking it's best you move slower then gradually increase your speed as you approach him. This way he won't sense your energy figuring out where you would attack."(L-1)

Ella stood back up to her feet,her eyes were fill with anger. Her new bright form suddenly started of have a shade of blood red. Her sword also splits creating another sword with both having a red blade with light flames surrounding it. 

"Ooo I like what I see. Like I'm being for real sis you should've just joined the fashion industry. But it looks like you are getting boot up." Said Marcus as he smiled

"I'm not leaving without your head as my victory prizes and your heart loaded with stab wounds. I want you to drown in your own blood"(Ella)

Ropes from the sky suddenly lashed on to the hands of Ella pulling her to the sky. Ghost men in armors of crystal invaded the battled field. There swords were well craft, the blades were well sharpen. It's like the prepared for war.

"What is this let me go!!!!!" Said Ella she tries bursting her way out.

The ropes where made of vibranium.

"Be still Ella his highness sent for us"

What are you talking about 

I'm not leaving without finishing my fight.

Let me gooooo!!!!!!!!

0