Chapter 12: Peace
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ella struggled to break free from the ropes, she realized that she was surrounded by the ghost men in crystal armor.

" Ella please remain calm, you will be fine they will take over the fight from here on. Remain humble please" ( L-1)

Suddenly a voice boomed across the battlefield. "Enough!!!!" (leader of the Gods The Most powerful Okata)

This was now Ella's chance to break to finish her fight she is determined to do so. She broke free from the rope and descended further into the sky. She then began to glow brightly as before. Ella continued to shine brighter and brighter, her light enveloping the entire world and spreading out into outer quarters. The darkness that had been surrounding Marcus began to recede, and he could feel his power waning.

" What is happening to me Lilth!!" Marcus panicked

" Is this fear I'm sensing Marcus, you getting scared now? What happened do you feel weak, beg for mercy you bitch. This is for all the innocent people, this is for Lily most of all this is my REVENGE !!!!!!!!!!!!)

" Guess what sister, you should have seen the look on her face she was crying begging for mercy while I was crushing her little bones" Sai Marcus as he build up all the poor he had left striking and attack towards Ella.

But that was now use, Ella blocked that as if it was nothing and struck him hard with her light powers sending him in back down the earth.

" Oh c'mon brother do better that. are you that weak now, quit being a bitch and fight me you monster" said Ella as she used her light energy to make lighting strike Marcus in the chest. He fell down once again

"NO! This can't be happening! I am the Day-Night Demon, the most powerful spirit in all of Antavegeta!" Lilith's voice screamed inside Marcus, trying to resist the overwhelming light from the strike.

But it was no use. The light was too strong, and it continued to pour out of Ella's body, slowly but surely driving back the darkness and weakening Lilith's hold on Marcus. But somehow she departed from Marcus and dashes toward Ella stabbing her in the chest but that was of no use the sword broke

Suddenly, there was a blinding flash, and when it faded, Marcus was lying on the ground, unconscious. The sword that Lilith had used to stab Ella had disappeared, and there was no sign of the demon Lilith.

Ella slowly floated down to the ground, her light dimming to a soft glow. She was exhausted, but she felt a sense of peace that she hadn't felt in a long time. For the first time since Lily's death, she felt like she had truly accomplished something.

"Thank you, L-1," she whispered, feeling tears well up in her eyes. "I couldn't have done it without you."

" You are most welcome Ella, but we have a problem his highness leader of the Gods The Most powerful Okata is very mad, I must take you there before he gets out of control. Together we must break the news to him that my evil twin is no more" (L-1) 

Suddenly they vanished.

*******************************************************

Lilith hid behind the mountains all weak and weary As she looked down at Marcus, she knew that there was still a long road ahead of her. This is just the beginning for her. She has a plan in mind.

" Wake up Marcus" ( demon Lilith)

 

 

 

 

0