Chapter 13: Lightbringer takes the Throne
80 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Most Powerful Okata sat on his throne, his eyes blazing with fury as Ella and L-1 appeared before him.

"What is the meaning of this?" he demanded, his voice echoing throughout the room.

Ella took a deep breath before speaking. "Your Highness, I have defeated Lilith. She is no more."

The Most Powerful Okata's expression softened slightly. "I see. That is a relief, but at what cost?"

Ella hesitated before responding. "My sister Lily was one of Lilith's victims. I did this for her, and for all the innocent people Lilith hurt."

The Most Powerful Okata nodded solemnly. "Your sacrifice will not be forgotten. You have my thanks, Ella."

"Your Highness, if I may," L-1 spoke up. "There is more to this. Lilith was not acting alone. There are still others out there who seek to harm this world."

The Most Powerful Okata's eyes narrowed. "Who are they? And what do they want?"

L-1 hesitated before responding. "We do not know their identities or their motives. But we must be vigilant. They will not stop until they are stopped."

The Most Powerful Okata nodded. "Very well. We will keep watch. Thank you, L-1."

As Ella and L-1 turned to leave, The Most Powerful Okata spoke again. "Ella, you have shown great courage and strength. You have proven yourself to be a true hero. What title would you like to be known by?"

Ella paused, thinking. "I would like to be known as the Lightbringer."

The Most Powerful Okata nodded, a small smile on his face. "Very well. From this day forward, you shall be known as the Lightbringer. May your light continue to shine bright."

As Ella and L-1 left the throne room, Ella felt a sense of pride and accomplishment. She had achieved what she had set out to do, and now she had a new purpose. She was the Lightbringer, and she would continue to fight for justice and for those who couldn't fight for themselves.

As they stepped outside, Ella turned to L-1. "Thank you for everything, L-1. I couldn't have done it without you."

L-1 smiled. "You're welcome, Lightbringer. But remember, there are still others out there who seek to harm this world. We must remain vigilant."

Ella nodded. "I understand. We will continue to fight."

As they walked off into the sunset, Ella felt a sense of hope. The world was a better place now, but there was still work to be done. She was ready for whatever lay ahead, knowing that with L-1 by her side, she could face anything.

                                                                                             **********

As Marcus slowly opened his eyes, he saw Lilith standing over him, her demonic form towering over him.

"Rise and shine, my dear brother," Lilith said with a wicked grin on her face. "You didn't really think that was the end of our little game, did you?" Marcus groaned and tried to get up, but his body felt weak and sore. "

What...what happened?" he asked, looking around in confusion. "Oh, don't you remember? Our little sister finally got the best of you," Lilith said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"She defeated you, Marcus. You were no match for her." Marcus tried to push himself up, but Lilith placed a hand on his chest, preventing him from moving.

But don't worry dear brother," she continued, leaning in closer. "I have a plan. And this time, we won't fail. We'll destroy that little brat and everyone she loves. We'll take over Antavegeta and rule it with an iron fist.

" Marcus's eyes widened as he listened to Lilith's plan, the darkness inside him stirring once again. He had always been jealous of Ella's power, but Lilith's words were like fuel to the fire. He wanted nothing more than to prove himself and take over Antavegeta with Lilth by his side.

"Let's do it," he said, a cruel smile spreading across his face. "Let's take down that little brat and show her who's boss." Lilith grinned in satisfaction and helped Marcus to his feet. "That's what I like to hear, brother. Together, we'll make them all pay."

As they began to walk away from the battlefield, Lilith turned to Marcus and said, "But first, we need to make sure that no one knows we're alive."

"What do you mean?" Marcus asked, confused.

"I mean we need to disappear. We can't let anyone find out that we're still alive, or they'll come after us," Lilith explained. Marcus nodded in agreement, and they both vanished into thin air, leaving behind no trace of their presence.

 

As they walked through the city of Antavega, the ghost people started to notice Ella, and they gathered around her, cheering and thanking her for her bravery. Some even reached out to touch her, as if hoping to absorb some of her light.

Ella smiled and reached out to touch them back, sending a small burst of light into their bodies. She knew that her powers were not just for fighting, but also for healing and bringing hope.

Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of them, blocking their path. It was a man with a cloak and hood, his face shrouded in shadows.

"L-1, who is this?" Ella asked, sensing danger.

L-1 scanned the figure and then replied, "It's a demon. A very powerful one."

The demon laughed, a deep and menacing sound. "You may have defeated Lilith, but there are many more like me who will come for you, Lightbringer. You are not safe. None of you are."

Ella stood tall, ready to face the demon. "I am not afraid. I will continue to fight for this world and for the innocent. You demons will never win."

The demon sneered. "We shall see, Lightbringer. We shall see."

And with that, the demon disappeared into the shadows, leaving Ella and L-1 to continue on their journey, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

 

0