Chapter 15: The Unknown Threat
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Way outside the outer banks of Antavega is this  deep lonely, and gloomy area where Azeral lives. The pathways are covered with dead leaf less trees. And on the top of a hill lies a lonely acient cottage  with a lot of  black apple trees.

" Are you sure we heading the right way L-1" said Ella out of curiosity 

" Yes were here , this is were he lives. quick flashback on the life of Azeral. He once lived in the noble village but he was cast out after being accused of using dark power.The great Lord suspected him of knowledge of the dark side. He is a very serious man and you will see once we get there Ella" said L-1

Ella and L-1 reached the outskirts of Antavega where Azrael lived. The cottage was old and worn, and the surrounding area was desolate, but the flowers in the garden were vibrant and gave the place a touch of life. They approached the door and knocked.

"Who is it?" came a voice from inside.

"It's Ella and L-1," Ella replied.

There was a pause before the door slowly creaked open. Azrael stood in the doorway, his eyes piercing and his expression stern.

"What do you want?" he asked, sizing up the two visitors.

"We need your help," L-1 said. "We received a message warning us that 'they' are still alive, but we have no idea who 'they' are. We were hoping you could shed some light on the situation."

Azrael looked thoughtful for a moment before stepping aside and motioning for them to come in. "I may be able to help you," he said. "But first, we need to discuss the price."

Ella and L-1 exchanged a glance before nodding in agreement. They knew that nothing came for free in this world.

"Very well," Azrael said. "I will help you, but in return, you must do something for me."

"What do you want us to do?" Ella asked.

Azrael leaned in close and spoke in a low voice. "There is a powerful artifact that I have been seeking for many years. It is said to be located in the ruins of an ancient city far to the west. Bring me this artifact, and I will give you the information you seek."

Ella and L-1 looked at each other, unsure of what to do. They knew that going after an artifact in the middle of nowhere would be dangerous, but they had no other leads on the unknown threat.

"Excellent," Azrael said, a hint of a smile crossing his lips. "I will give you the information you need to find the city. But be warned, the journey will be treacherous, and the artifact will be heavily guarded. You will need to be prepared for anything."

With that, Azrael handed them a map and instructions for the journey. Ella and L-1 thanked him and set off toward the ruins.

As they traveled, they couldn't help but wonder what they were getting themselves into. What kind of artifact was it that Azrael wanted so badly? And what kind of danger lay ahead?

They would soon find out.

0