Chapter 18: Family is your greatest enemy
123 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We all have been born into our families. They provide the necessities when truly it is their job to do so. Their faces are filled with smiles and laughter watching you grow into your person. Sometimes I wonder what the secret behind the smiles is, who is the natural person behind the laughter. It is said that family can't be your greatest enemy but it's all a lie. We are born into a fixed world where only the mindful will survive while the brain-dead are doomed. 

A family they say who arth to love you and take care of you, it's nothing but an illusion. From the very beginning family has always been the number one enemy. 

*****************************************

"Marcus, you have a visitor" (Marcus's mom)

I will be down in a minute"( Marcus)

Please make yourself comfortable, if you don't mind me asking how long have you known my son"(Marcus's Mom)

" I have known Marcus  for pretty much all of our college life, we have been great friends, let me guess he doesn't talk about me much right?"(Lea)

" He never usually mentions the people he is associated with, but seeing someone coming over much less a girl is truly new" (Marcus's mom)

" If you don't mind me asking what is your name, sweet girl" (Marcus's Mom)

" How dare you show up in my house and engage in conversation with my mom, you should be dead "( Marcus)

" Marcus stop with that attitude this instance"

" Why don't you go and show Dad some love and leave me to deal with this mother"

" It's ok Miss, we will meet and talk another time, Marcus lets have a walk and talk"

**************************************

" Now Lily just how are you still alive," said Marcus as he landed a kick to her stomach sending her flying across the road

" Wow this was the warm welcome I was looking for Marcus," Said Lily as she landed, and her feet 

" Just what are you, are you the same thing as my sister" 

 

FLASHBACK TO THE DAY LILY WAS MURDERED

" Commander Jena, Demon Litlith is indeed present on earth but no sign off the Ruler of all darkness Doma"( Lily)

" Seeing you here back on our planet means that you died back on Earth"

" Yes Commander I died, the Demon Lith has gained in strength, I did not engage in any fight instead I let it do what it wanted"

" Also it seemed as if this demon was once part of the Antavega world, sadly it turned to the dark side however it has no knowledge of how powerful it can get nor any knowledge of the existence of Doma. But seeing the state of this Doma will soon present himself if this demon continues to play childish. Oh I forgot to tell you, there is something different about this demon it has merged with a human together they murdered the sister of the human and one problem led to the next, A ghost from Antavega revived and merged with the sister and together they are working together to get revenge while the greater threat is yet to come"

" That you for the update PQ775, Now you must go back to earth and capture this demon when you have to so send a single I will send back up."

" Ok Commander until we meet again goodbye"

BACK TO THE PRESENT MOMENT 

" Well if you want to put it like that  you can however I am a stronger version of your sister," said Lea as she pulled out a highly advanced gun and fired it toward Marcus striking him in the head and sending him to the ground he was uncautious

" Wew luckily this was a deserted road, this demon is very weak usually it would take more than that, Commander when you get this it is done"

" Lily is that you, omg it is you, how did this happen"

" Oh Ella, come here"

 

Sorry to keep u all waiting for this overdue chapter, I'm back I will be updating starting now. thank u all for the support enjoy reading. Thank you for waiting much love to you all. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0