Chapter 19: Planet Nixcus
73 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Lily how is this possible, how are you alive is this real"

" Ella, I would love to explain but I can't right now My mission is not yet complete and there is a lot going on that you don't know"

" Ok ok, I get it, over all I am just glad to see you, look we have company"

" Don't worry they are with me, we will keep him under control for now, you are free to join us if you like "

" Well of course I will join you" 

" Well let me introduce you to my screw Team PQ This is Ella she is merged with an Antavegan ghost so no killing she is on our side" 

" Roger that Captin!!"

" Let go Ella my ship is this way "

Ship did she say Ship

 

To be honest I don't know what is going on but I trust Lily she is alive but is very older than how she was back then, I will not question that right now. The real question is where do they get all this advanced technology and this cage that Marcus is held captive in and this Box that demon Lilith is held captive in? This is all strange what am I missing?

These people are all strange looking except for Lily. Are they even people at all?

" L-1 Do you know what's going on who are these people?"

" Ella It seems like the Commander from the planet Nixcus has begun taking part in this crisis" 

" Nixcus"

" Well you see Ella there are many planets from other dimensions who are aware of My sister from Antavega who has turned to the dark side, so everyone including the people from my planet is out to capture her"

" Very well said L-1, but you are missing out on the most important thing the ruler of all evil Doma, Our aim is to defeat him for good, and by capturing Lilth and Marcus will get his attention" 

" Wait Lily you knew L-1?"

" Yes I know L-1, I am not human Ella I am a Ghost Soldier from Nixcus and these are the type of missions we carry out" 

" Well ok this is alot to take in, but I am with you a 100%"

 Doma the man of all evil, who is this Doma, so they are saying that there is a greater and more powerful demon than Lilith and Marcus. To my conclusion when I was human I wasn't even living in a human world from the start, aliens and demons existed. 

3 year old me would have been shocked by this discovery.

What am i getting my self into. The plan was to Kill Marcus for good according to my revenge plan. But each time I'm one step closer something else has to come up.

"Lightbringer, i heard that you were appointed this name back on planet Antavega is it true" asked Lily 

"Yes you are very correct, i was appointed this name for saving there people I suppose"

"Yet you still use the name Ella, let me guess. It's because Marcus is still alive so your quest is not yet completed  for you to use this name "

"Yup you are very correct, i don't deserve it I'm not strong enough"

" with proper training you will be well on your way, Welcome to planet Nixcus Ella"

What the hell is this place , its like the highly advanced future we imagine coming to reality.From floating buildings to flying cars. This planet as 98 moons . It's really beautiful and advanced.

" well down team PQ, and Welcome back we will take over from here" 

" Thank you commander, let me introduce you to the sister i was talking about, this is Ella"

" wow this is truly amazing the amount of power I sense between this being is unimaginable"

" it's my pleasure to meet you Commander I'm Ella from Planet Earth,  your planet is truly remarkable"

"I'M flattered team PQ  will take good care of you for now, go wash up and rest up, you all are dismissed"

Wow The Commander of Nixcus is an woman. She is definitely not human but she is very beautiful with long blond hair,  a red crown and blue ice crystal eyes,wow if i was an Nixcusan man I would fall for her.

" Soilder Lily, a word please in private please" said the commander 

" yes commander how may i serve you."

"Lily with all your might keep Ella far from Doma and the merged brother, I have had a vision, she is indeed the chosen one. But with that comes a price. Doma's plan is to consume the merged brothers soul when it has finally consumed Ella. They know nothing of this and if this happens Doma will be unstoppable.

" roger that commander, i will graud Ella with my life.

 

 

0