Chapter 20: The mind is a person greatest weakness
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can't, these training sessions are unbelievable. I'm not new to training for I used to train with L-1 but it was way different from what I'm encountering here. They say I'm weak and not performing at my fullest potential. 

 

I'm starting to believe the words that they are saying. These people-looking creatures are powerful. I keep getting knocked down and they are only using their physical strength while I'm here using my powers which is a waste.

I trained so hard with L-1 but where did that training get me? It's like I'm back at ground zero again. These people-looking creatures are truly amazing I wish I was strong as them.

"Ella get up and quit being a loser, on a battlefield there is no time to get rest, you have to suck up whatever you are feeling and get back it again"

"Remember a true warrior  doesn't need a sword"

" what do you mean by that Lily," I asked

" You will see later on Ella, now get up and start again" Lily shouted

What does she mean by that, all great warriors need a sword in battle to win. I wonder if this was the type of training Lily was faced with. I mean she is so strong and my attacks aren't having any impact on her whatsoever.

" you got to be faster than that Ella, c'mon show me what you can do" 

Again and again, I have been knocked on the floor, My body is aching all over. I can never meet their expectancies I will never be enough. I can't find the strength to get up, I'm all beaten up and she is only using her physical strength.

" Ok that's it for today, it seems as if you have had enough," said Lily as she left the training room

What am I doing wrong, she is more powerful than Marcus. When I was fighting Marcus I easily laid punches on him but with her, I can't no wonder she easily took down Marcus.

" L-1 what are we doing wrong" 

" Ella, the people of Nixcus are very powerful. They went through decades of training with one goal in mind and that's to defeat Doma, therefore powerless demons like Marcus and Lilith are like dog food to them. So the same technique that we would use on Marcus can not be used on them"

" You are so right now we need to spot  their weak points and read them like a book, together we can do this L-1 we need to get stronger"

" yes we will get stronger, But Ella you make the thoughts in your mind consume too much, and that's your weak point. you need to be mentally strong. Remember, a true warrior doesn't need a sword, but one can win any battle with a good mind. Now get up Ella "

 

***************************

 

The greatest battle to be fought is between one's self. The mind is a powerful villain which contradicts our daily activities. To win this battle it will take great courage and hard work to win the battles of the mind.

 

The mind is a very good place yet it is the darkest place of all time. The power of one's mind is underestimated learning to control one's mind will be the biggest accomplishment of any being. 

Always remember a true warrior doesn't need a sword.

 

 

 

 

0